Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

saving the girls

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-08 - Updated: 2012-09-08 - 824 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stefan, Niamh and Ash were in the woods, somehow they were in Ibizia and there was a wood, but that didn't matter to them, they were just bothered about finding Keavagh and seeing where Olivia and Dru had go to.

They came across a large stone building. They all felt that it's be really funny if they went inside, to just scare themselves. The was heavy and all three pushed. The door pushed and they saw people in there. It was pretty black so they couldn't see who it was. The trio felt like they had invaded privacy so they left. The door slammed. Then they all heard a cry for help. Stef turned around. He knew who it was. He tried to run over to Olivia but Dru pulled him back.

It was Olivia's voice. He opened the door and got out his phone for light. He still couldn't see her. He heard heavy breathing. Stef looked over to the other side of the room to see what he could see of it. He saw Dru panicing looking at each side of the room. Niamh and Ash were waiting outside. They heard a scream, Niamh knew it was Olivia. Ash and Niamh ran inside. They heard screaming and crying. They were all unsure of what to do they all ran over to Dru as he thught he was alone vas the man was in the shadows. Dru left out a tiny sigh of relief.

"Welcome Ash and Stef." The person said as it echoed through the building.
"H..H..How do you know that?" Ash said scaredly
"Tik Tok parody.. very big in spain." the person simply said. Olivia and Keavagh were pushed into the light so Dru, Stef,Ash and Nimah could see them. Tears were rolling down their faces. The girls necks were purple with red marks. Olivia ran straight over to Stef and he held her tight. Dru wanted Keavagh but she wouldn't let him, she was angry that he got her into this mess. She knew who the person was (she couldnt tell anybody because he said they'd her.) which made her dislike Dru more.

Olivia remember where she had left her phone so she could ring for help and somewhere with signal. She went alone to get it. It took her a long time. But she returned, not on her own though but with someone pointing a gun at her head. The person spoke Stef's face dropped in horror he couldn't believe who it was. It was Kiera she wanted Stef back so she decided to but Olivia's life on the line. Stef didn't know what to do. He knew if he went to help her Kiera would shoot her. No body knew what to do.
"See look Stef look what you make me do. I now want to kill the person you love." Kiera said as she tap her head with the gun but pulling tighter on Olivia's neck. Someone came behind Keavagh at pulled her back covering her mouth so she couldn't scream or cry for help. Dru turned around and Keavagh was gone. The person holding Keavagh stepped into the light. It was Dru's dad. He felt sick and began to cry.
"I'll let her go if you let me back into your life." Dru's father said but Dru shook his head. He didn't want him back incasehe hurt him again, but he knew he needed Keavagh in his life. Dru rethought about it and agreed. The man throw Keavagh back at him. Dru's dad, Jason, told Kiera to stop threatening them now as Dru accepted his dad back. Kiera wasn't listening. She still stuck to the plan. She really wanted Stefan back. It scared Stef that Olivia might possibly die. Keavagh grabbed the gun of Jason and pointed it at Kiera's head. Keavagh pulled the trigger on Kiera's head, to tell her that if she left go, she would be shot in the head.

Dru tried to get the gun off Keavagh but she wouldn't give way so she kept pointing it at Kiera's head. Keavagh told Dru that pull Olivia away from Kiera so Olivia was safe. Everyone's eyes were set on Keavagh and Kiera pointing guns at eachother. Dru was standing next to Keavagh, Kiera pulled her trigger and let go. Dru pushed Keavagh out of the way and took the bullet for her. Kiera left the building in horror know that she had shot someone. Dru had fallen to the floor. Keavagh had dropped her gun, and ran over to Dru. Tears were rolling down her face, she felt awful because Dru was closing his eyes and Keavagh knew that the last thing she said to Dru was that she didn't want to be with him because of the danger she had been put into. She sat and held Dru's head in her hands and told him to stay with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story