Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

keavaghs gone(longer than my others)

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-07 - Updated: 2012-09-07 - 705 words - Complete

0Unrated
Later on Keavagh said she would cook everyone some dinner as a celebratory treat for Nimah and Ash but the other's were invited to. She began cooking when she realised the boys had hardly and food in. Keavagh had to go out to get ingredients. She had left the rest of the gang and went alone as she wanted to get it done quick because everyone was so hungry. By this time it was very dark and the supermarket wasnt really near there hotel, well it wasnt really near anything.

Keavagh had been atleast over an hour, Dru got bored and all the others were asleep he wanted Keavagh to come home, he decided to text her 'gorgeous im bored they have all gone to sllep the twats oh well, hurry up, love you X'. It had been over half an hour and Keavagh never not replied to a text. He began to worry, he kept pacing. He looked at his watch and looked at the clock on the wall he looked back at his watch again, he repeated this process every five minutes. Dru had received a text message he wished it was Keavagh but it wasnt. The text read 'I have your precious girlfriend.' Dru dropped his phone due to shock it woke Stef up. Stefan had seen Dru crying. He comforted him and told Stef about how he just wanted Keavagh back in his arms.

Stef woke up the rest of the gang and told them that they were going to look for Keavagh. Olivia and Niamh looked at eachother and began to cry. Ash and Stef comeforted them which made Dru so jealous even though he didnt know why because he thought Keavagh had nothing on them. The gang set out to look for Keavagh. Someone in the group received a text. It was a Olivia, the text read 'if you want her to live you and Dru will come to me at the beach cafe.' Olivia kept the text to herself and told no one. She thought again 'maybe I should tell Dru?'. She walked up to Dru and handed over her phone. Dru read the text and put his hand over his mouth and began to cry. He loved Keavagh so much. He looked at Olivia asif to say lets do it. Olivia and Dru said to the group to split up as it would be easier.

Olivia and Dru ran to the beach cafe to see if they could see a mysterious person sat with Keavagh but they couldnt see anyone mysterious looking or Keavagh. Dru got the text this time. 'im out the back.' Olivia and Dru ran out the back. They saw a figure dressed in black. Their vision was soon black, they'd been knocked out with a crowbar. This was to stop them knowing where they were going and how to get there.

When they awoke they saw nothing but black. The room smelt of damp and rats ran across the room. A bright light was switched and it shone on top of Keavagh who was tied to a chair. Dru saw her and ran to her quickly and untied her. She stood up trying to explain to Dru but he wasnt listening and was just so happy he had Keavagh back. Olivia ran over to them. They heard footsteps and the figure walked up to them. It pulled down it's hood. Their faces fell. Dru was roaing with anger.

"Why have you done this you fucking prick?!" Dru shouted at the man. The man rested his hand on Dru's shoulder "It's because I don't you two to have kids and you leave them like I left you." Said the man. Dru's face dropped in horror. Dru knew who it was. He lifted his fist and Keavagh jumped in the way. The man clicked his fingers to people dressed in black got Keavagh and Olivia by the neck with a knife Dru was there sat with the man Dru's head were in his hands.

"HELP ME DRU PLEASE!" Keavagh shouted. Dru stood up to help the girls then the man clicked his fingers, the figures pulled tighter on the girls necks.
Sign up to rate and review this story