Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

the big suprise

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

who was it and what do ash and niamh need to tell the others?

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-06 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 724 words - Complete

0Unrated
Keavagh told Niamh that Dru had gone to the police station after beating up his dad. She took a slow walk back to the her hotel to change and then made her way to Dru's hotel. When she arrived there she saw Ash and Niamh standing up and Olivia, Stef and Dru sitting down on the sofa. She made aloud sigh when she saw Dru and give him and huge hug. His hand was in a cast along with a sling and he had had stitches in his nose. They hugged each other for a long time.
Afterwards they sat down and stared at Ash and Niamh. Ash nodded at Niamh asif to say you tell them. Niamh smiled at Ash and laughed.
"Well...it's hard to sort of say in a way really?" Ash tried to say.
"But if you dont like it you'll have to really put up with it because we love eachother really anyw...."
"Oh my gosh?! You're pregnant I knew it I told you!" Olivia shouted grabbing stef's knee ans shaking it. Stef looked at her as if she was a freak and began to laugh. Niamh and Ash looked at eachother and laughed hard.
"No it's not that what it is that we are going to move in together? and we are sort of well umm... of getting married". Niamh said in a rush.
Everyone's faces dropped they couldn't believe it. Olivia and Keavagh jumped up and began to giggle like silly little school girls. Dru and Stef looked a little horrified even though they were happy for him as they were his bestfriend. Ash looked at them and huffed. He sat down inbetween them and explained how none of it would interrupt The Midinight Beast stuff. Ashley cheered up then.

Stef went to the toilet and looked at his bed side table he had seen the note that Kiera left it had read:
'Stefan I'm so sorry I came in between you and olivia.
You were both so happy together then I came along and ruined
it. I just love you so much even though I did cheat on you, you were
one of the greastest things in my life. But I can see you are happier now
and I was selfish for coming inbetween you two.
I'm so sorry for everything Stef x'
A little tear ran down his cheek but he smiled because he knew he had Olivia. He texted Kiera saying thankyou for the note and letting him and Olivia get on with their life. He then deleted her number so he had no further contact with her. Then wiped away his tear and joined them back in the living room.
Stefan and Ash pulled Keavagh and Dru into the kitchen. Stef and Ash were staring at Dru in concern. Then they looked at Keavagh asif she was the suspect. Stef and Ash were blocking the doorway so they couldnt get out. Dru and Keavagh looked confused. Stef and Ash were bouncing on their feet waiting for answer out of Dru and Keavagh. Ash turned to Keavagh.
"Have you done this because if you have we can get you help." Ash said looking concerned and putting his hand on his shoulder to reassure her. Keavagh looked confused and Dru looked and mouthed the words what the hell? Ash looked back at Dru.
"Who did this to you Dru?" Ash said looking back at Keavagh.
"Why do you think I did this? I love Dru?" Keavagh firmly said.
Dru looked at Keavagh held his hand she smiled and nodded at him. Dru smiled then looked back at Ash and Stef
"It wasn't Keavagh okay? Guys the thing is you see you know that my dad moved to Spain well he saw me today and tried to make up with me but I was so outraged that I flipped and beat him up. Keavagh tried to stop me but I was being to strong and she couldnt get him off. I some how cut my nose but I broke my arm by punching him". Dru said with low confidence.
Ash and Stefan felt horrible after Dru explained and couldnt have said sorry even to Keavagh. They were so shocked that Dru's dad had come to see him. But Keavagh excepted their apology and let them past.
Sign up to rate and review this story