Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

the mysterious man

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

who is this man?

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-06 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 368 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dru and Keavagh were sitting on the beach Keavagh's head was rested on Dru's shoulder and his arm was round her. They were watching the waves go in out then in again. They were talking about things and how Dru's dad left him. He been to cry a little but Keavagh comforted him and made him feel better.

Then a tall broad man approached them. His hood was up and his face was hidden. The man was dressed in black. The man had just heard all of Dru's and Keavagh's conversation.
"I'm sorry, I never meant it." He said with such sadness.
The mysterious man's voice was deep and it was like as if it had come from nowhere. Dru and Keavagh looked at eachother in confusion. The man spoke again.
"Dru I know you'll hate me for this but I'm so very sorry I left you I should have told and I should have never of done on christmas eve." The man said as he tremebelled.
Dru looked at Keavagh and gasped. He looked in frieght. The colour drained from his face. He held Keavagh's had tighter he looked scared. The man pulled down his hood and looked at Dru properly. Dru's dad heart shattered.
Dru stood up and stood infront a looked him up and down and pounced on him. He punched him in the face. Shouting at him and swearing. He was more upset that his 'dad' had left his mum which really upset him. Keavagh tried to pull Dru but he was to strong. Then the police pulled up on the beach and by this time everyone was watching. Finally the police pulled Dru of his dad. He turned around and hugged Keavagh. Dru had a cut on nose and was breathing heavily. Keavagh looked at him unimpressed. The police had arrested Dru for attacking the man. He kissed Keavagh on the head and was took away. A tear rolled Keavagh's face. Before Dru left Keavagh he whispered and told her it'll be okay.

Keavagh looked at her phone and had seen she received a new message from Niamh. It read:
"Me and Ash have some news for you, olivia,stef and dru x"
Sign up to rate and review this story