Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

getting olivia back

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Stef wants Olivia back

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-05 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 348 words - Complete

0Unrated
Olivia was sitting in the beach wall facing the sea and looking at the texts that Stef had sent
'where are you please Olivia, i need to explain x'
'im worried please answer me x'
'im coming to look for you i need to explain'
'i love you olivia, i couldnt do that to you x'
She looked at them again again questioning herself 'Do I reply or let him worry?'. In the end she chose not to reply. Stef was on his phone texting and walked straight past her he stopped and turned around.
"Olivia?" Olivia turned round. Her make-up was ruined mascara was running down her face and her lip stick was smeared. Stef sat down beside her and put his arm around her and pulled her close and kissed her on her head. She looked at him and he wiped the tears that wear really down her face with his sleeve.
"You do know I'm not with her and I havent been since I came on holiday, you know everything about me Olivia and I love you I cant lie to someone I love especially you, you are the greatest thing thats ever happened to me, I just want you to know that i love you and will never hurt you".
Olivia looked up at him and smiled.
"Stef I love you but if we are going to be together, there cant be anymore secrets between us okay?" she said quite firmly.
Stef nodded and whispered okay to her. They pinky swore on it. Stef got up and helped up Olivia and together they took another stroll on the beach. holding hands and giggling. Then there was a awkward moment because Stef then said
"Oh I did kiss her before I came to find you". He said quite seriously.
Olivia stopped in her tracks to look at Stef as if to say that's it. Then Stef began to laugh and then Olivia started to laugh to.
"But Stef if that does happen tell me okay?"
They kissed then carried on walking along the beach.
Sign up to rate and review this story