Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

ash and niamh

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

their feelings

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-05 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 420 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ash and Niamh were in the pub they were talking about themselves in case they missed anything important out but there wasn't. Ash and Niamh knew everything about each other, everything! All their little secrets that not even their best friends knew. Niamh laughed and tucked her hair behind her ear as she looked to the ground. Ash looked at her and questioned himself 'WOW I know I'm sexy, but how did I ever pull this little beauty?'.

After an hour and alot more drunk than they were an hour ago, Ash said something that made his stomach churn, he felt like an idiot. He had never said them words to a woman that weren't his mom before. the words were:
"I love you Niamh. So much!"
There was a silence for about five minutes. Niamh felt a little awkward. She really wanted to tell Ash she loved him but she feared that might have thought she was only saying it because he said it first. Ash felt stupid and finished his pint and slammed down the glass and began to walk through the exit but something tugged on him, it was Niamh.
"Ash can you sit down please, I have to tell you something really important and if I don't do it now I might never be able to again. Okay? Ash I don't know how to say this but I..."
Ash cut her off to but in.
"What you don't love me?" he said as he stood up to leave.
"Ash please just sit down, you have got it wrong I do love you I love you so much. But I couldn't tell you just as I felt asif you thought I was just saying it because you said it but I don't. You are probably th.. NO! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just felt stupid like you thought I was using you or something but I do love you Ashley Neil Horne. I do."
Ashley looked down to the floor and felt abit silly now but then he spoke.
"You have made me feel silly now and I don't like it when you call me by my whole name. But Im glad you love me to".
Ash stood up and pulled Niamh closer to him and kissed her like he had never kissed anybody before. He and Niamh left the pub and got to Niamh's hotel and started to kiss which soon turned into something a little more romantic.
Sign up to rate and review this story