Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

the ex

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

why is she there?

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-05 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 428 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stefan and Olivia were on the beach holding hands and talking about their hobbies and things they liked to do. Olivia giggled alot when she found out what Stef's favorite thing to do was. Stef chuckled with her. The conversation soon turned to previous relationships. Stef told Olivia all about his previous girlfriend Kiera, she thought 'What a bitch, how could she do that to HIM!'. Whilst Stef and Olivia were walking along the beach, Charlotte, Kiera's best friend saw them and thought Stef was cheating as Kiera hadn't told Charlotte that she cheated on him. As soon as she saw them she couldn't of texted Kiera quick enough. 'Stef is cheating on you?!". Kiera recieved the texted and came up with a plan to get Stef back.

She later texted back 'What do you mean, are you sure it was him, I'm coming over on holiday, just don't tell Stef because I want to make sure you're sure :( x'. Her plan was to pretend that they were still together and arrive at the hotel and talk to Stef as if they were still together.

Later that day Stef became tired but they were much closer to Olivia's hotel than his own. So that night they stayed at Olivia's hotel and snuggled and watched rubbish telly. Stef was hugging Olivia in his arms.

In the morning Stef returned back to hotel with Olivia so he could freshen up. When he walked through the door Kiera was sat there looking at how happy Olivia and Stefan were. Stef's face changed really quick
"Who are you?" asked Olivia
"Oh, has Stefan not told you I'm his girlfriend that he loves so much". She said as she pulled Stef by the arm to get him to sit down with her.
"But you said that she cheated on you? Stef I loved you and I do but this...?" Olivia blabbed.
Olivia left the hotel room crying her eyes out. Stef tried to stop her. But it was too late. Kiera kissed Stefan.
"Come on then let's go home". She said as she grabbed his hand and started to help him pack.
"Get off me I let you for a reason. I sacrificed everything for you, now you take the woman I LOVE away from me. Your just wrong!" He said as he let go off her hand and ran out the door.
Kiera sat down on the bed and began to cry. 'What am I doing?' She thought as she sat on the bed.

Kiera had left Stef a note.
Sign up to rate and review this story