Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

finding dru

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

where is dru?

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 271 words - Complete

0Unrated
There was a knock at the door. Ash answered it.
"Dru!"
But it wasn't, the person on the other side of the door had a smile on their face. Ash looked them up and down and Ash had the biggest smile on his face. He strached the back of his head and winked at Niamh. She giggled a little and fixed her hair. Ash became a gentleman and invited her in. She had a look round their hotel room. Ash closed the door then did a little celebraty dance and put his hands together and looked up in the sky and mouthed 'Thankyou Lord'. Ash sat down and waited for Niamh to sit next to him. He looked her with a massive smile.
"What?" chuckled Niamh
"You're so beautiful" Ash said as he looked down to the ground and became shy.
Niamh sat down next to Ash and kissed him and the lips. He thought he was in heaven he was over the moon that the girl he liked kissed him. Many thoughts ran through his head, he wanted to tell her he loved her but was to shy incase she didn't feel the same way. Niamh and Ashley began kissing on the sofa.

The door opened but Niamh and Ash took no notice of who it was and continued kissing. It was Dru holding hands and laughing with Keavagh. Ash jumped in fright. He was re-leaved that it was Dru but also gave him the look as if to say go away grinding his teeth. Dru and Keavagh looked at eachother and laughed and kissed eachother went out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story