Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > What could of been

Chapter two

by chibi-potter-of-doom 0 reviews

What would have happened if Kreacher had died at the Black lake Instead Of Regulus? My first Fanfic, full of mistakes sorry! I own Nothing! Rated T for Safety. I'm rubbish at summaries so just clic...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 466 words

0Unrated
Dear Dairy,

I'm Alive. I have the locket. You must be thinking that it was a successful trip. Wrong. Kreacher was killed by the Inferi, he saved my life. I drank the potion and as I went to the lake for a drink the Inferi grasped my hands and pulled me in. Kreacher threw himself into the lake the Inferi took him and left me alone. I wanted to save him but the Inferi had almost dragged him to the bottom of the lake and I thought there was no point wasting my life when Kreacher had died to save it or maybe it was just survival instinct I don't know . My mind just kind of blanked from the moment he jumped in. I regret saving myself, all Kreacher was doing was buying me a few more weeks, what use will that be.

I plan to use these few weeks that I cruelly stole from Kreacher to destroy the Horcrux, I've already tried but it's not been easy. Horcruxes are very dark magic, if not the most dark, so it is going to take very dark magic to destroy it. No normal hex or curse will work so I will have to think outside the box. I heard a rumour that basilisk fangs can destroy them but they haven't been sighted in over a hundred years so I will have to find something else. I wonder if fiend fire would work? That's not all, when I wear the locket I can feel a tiny metallic clicking from the inside, like it has a heart, like it's alive. It disgusts me to think I have a tiny piece of him round my neck, that inside this thing that lies so close to my heart there is a tiny part of everything I hate. Like a piece of hell hanging on a chain around my neck.

My mother keeps asking questions about Kreacher. I can't tell her the truth it would kill her especially after Sirius left. Even though he was disowned and a 'disgrace to this family' I think deep down she loved him and she was never quite the same ever since he left. I think that's why he was blasted off the family tree because he broke her heart. I wonder where he is now. I keep telling her Kreacher is doing something for me and that he will be back soon. I think if she asks again I will break down. I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself that it wasn't my fault as it is, but of course no matter what way you put it, Kreacher's death has my fault.

Anyway I have to go now, I can't waste any more time, the Horcrux won't destroy it's self,

R.A.B
Sign up to rate and review this story