Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Haunted

Your on Benji's Camera...

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

benji becomes very curious and interested in what billy saw.. he decides to go to the house himself and to record everwhere he goes... he doesnt see anything and goes home to watch the tape.. and h...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2006-07-14 - Updated: 2006-07-14 - 1743 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ch. 4
Your on Benji's Camera...


Thursday at school

Hilary stood there cursing, "I can't believe they haven't put anything up about that house on the news yet! And Liz's dead body! And that Billy totally freaked out! I know he's ok but still!" She grabbed her hair, "Gah!"

Benji walked up watching Hilary, "Hey what's up?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets

Hilary looked at him, "That house our teacher sent us to that one day! Liz was found dead in it!" She screamed

Benji blinked, "What?!" He looked down, "How?" He asked looking back up at her

"Billy said he saw another women in the building..." She said, "He said she was gurgling. He said she was... dead..." She said looking down

Benji blinked, "Dead? The walking dead?" He asked getting very interested

Hilary nodded, "I guess. If that is what you call it." She shivered, "Benji... Billy was talking to the closet there telling her to go away! And when we opened the closet... Liz's body fell out!" Hilary said throwing her hands out

Benji nodded, "What house was it again?" He asked

Hilary looked at him, "Well the dudes name was Norman Cornwell... I don't know the fucking address!" She said shaking her head, "The thing that turks me is that they don't have all of it on the news!"

Benji nodded, "You waiting for Billy?" He asked

She nodded hugging herself

Benji looked to the side, "Well he's that way. He came through the back today." He said pointing

Hilary nodded, "Ok... Thanks!" She said and walked off

Benji watched her and looked down holding his chin, "The Cornwell little house! I know where that is!" He smiled, "It wont hurt missing school today!" He walked off

Benji got home and he started digging through the closet, "I need to tape this..." He grabbed a little camcorder. He looked around and shrugged, "I think that's it." He walked up to the coat rack and grabbed his coat and slipped it on, "Now some ghost hunting!" He laughed to himself and started walking, "Billy was probably seeing things! But I'm sure I could probably find another body or something." He said walking down the street

Benji walked up to the house and smiled. He looked at the camcorder, "Now..." He turned it on, "Hello Hollywood!" He walked up to the door and turned the doorknob. It was locked. He looked around and started around the back holding the camcorder up to his eye while he walked, "And here I go around the spooky house!" He said laughing. He got up to the back door. The door was open. He turned off the camcorder and looked around, "Whoa..." He looked at the door again that was swung open. He smiled, "I think what Billy saw was some criminal or something. Well live a little die a little!" He said and walked in. He turned on the camera again and looked around with it to his eye, "Hey if I die..." He said out loud to himself, "This camera will prove everything."

He pointed the camera up at the steps and saw something. He slowly pulled the camera away from his eye and put it by his side and he started towards the steps. He knew he shouldn't say anything just in case there was a psycho girl in the house. He started up the steps and looked around. He stopped at the top of the steps. He put the camera around the corner and watched the little T.V. on the side of the camera. He saw nothing. He smiled and walked around the corner and looked around. He looked at the room across the hall to him. He started towards the door and he pushed it open and jumped back so nothing came out at him. He looked around in the room for what he could see. He shrugged and started towards the end door down the hall. He looked around while he walked.

"This is awesome!" He said to himself

He walked up to the door and pushed it open and did the same, jumped back. He walked into the room and looked around slowly, "Nothing." He said to himself and started showing the camera around. He stopped thinking, "Hilary said that Billy said that that woman was in the attic which was in a closet." He looked behind him, "I found her secret lair!" He said and he started walking towards the closet with the camera by his side. He kept a good eye behind him to. He got up to the doors and grabbed the closet door. Walking to the other side of the closet he slide the door open slowly. When it was all the way open he looked at the opening and smiled looking around. Nothing. He looked around the closet and saw the trap door, "There!" He said and jumped in, "If she's not in there I can totally show the police her hiding spot!" He said and pushed on the door. He put the camera on the side.

Something fell out side the closet.

He looked out the closet at the scattered boxes and trash. Some boxes fell over. He blinked slowly and jumped out of the closet and started looking around.
No one was around

He backed back up to the closet and jumped in it. He put his hands on the sides of trap door and pulled himself up. He looked where he set the camera.

It wasn't there

"What the..." He said to himself and looked around. It started to get cold. He shivered and looked behind him and there it was facing him. He stood up slowly and looked around, "Oh god... Is she here?" He started towards the camera. Weird enough there was nothing big enough for her to hide behind or anything and she was nowhere. He picked up the camera and continued to look around, "Ok I'm getting freaked!" He backed up and backed up toward the trap door. He put the camera to his eye showing it around the attic, "Just in case so they know where she hid!" He said

Suddenly a gust of wind hit him and he fell through the trap door. His coat got grabbed but it ripped quickly and he hit the shelf and fell out. He sat up and looked around

"Whoa!" He stood up quickly looking around, "Come get me but everyone will know who you are bitch!" He yelled at the trap door and he backed up and took off running and he scrambled out the downstairs back door.

Benji ran all the way to his house. He kept looking back. He didn't know why but he felt he should've. He got up to the house and ran in laughing his ass off, "Awesome!" He said and he looked back, "I wonder if I got her!" He ran up to the T.V. and pushed the tape in the VCR. He sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote and pushed rewind.

It stopped after awhile

He pushed play and watched the tape. It showed him go into the house. The camera pointed up at the steps and it showed something disappear.

Benji leaned forward pushing the rewind button and he paused it before that thing disappeared. He leaned in, "What's that?" He asked watching

He pushed play watching the camera move to his side. He started up the steps. It reached the top and went around the corner and there was a face right there

"Holy!" He went back against the couch and watched the face disappear.

The camera went to the room across him. When the door went open there was a body right there. A female body. Right in front of him!

Benji blinked slowly, "Who the..." He stayed back against the couch while the camera went away from the body and it was a women sitting on her knees watching him. The body was all cut up and beat up. She looked horrible.

The camera went down the hall, went up to that room and the door opened and the woman was sitting by the boxes that fell and she was watching him. The camera went around the room. And then it went back to his side, she was still there, but she was getting closer. And her hand was on her chest.

The camera started towards the closet and he opened the closet and he got in the closet after looking around and the camera was facing the boxes and she was right there standing up getting up towards him. Reaching for him.

Benji was pale. He couldn't breathe or move.

The camera was placed on the side. It sat there. Then a figure sat in front of the camera and the camera was picked up and the lens was faced up at her face and she started walking and she put it down facing the trap door. Then she was gone.

Waited

Benji came through the trap door and he looked around. That woman appeared by Benji and she wrapped her arms around Benji. Benji hugged himself from the cold

"She was on me..." He said shaking badly

Benji looked back at the camera and looked around and stood up and she watched him and stood up with him and started walking behind him while he got up to the camera.

Benji bent down by the camera and picked it up like he did there. She stood in front of it. He stood up and started backing up. Right through her, he stopped, he was by the trap door. That woman turned slowly facing him. He moved the camera around the attic. Then her face was right there in the camera's way and he fell. The camera hit the shelf and faced up for a split second enough to see his coat get grabbed and she was right there and then it fell out of the closet and slide across the floor and he fell out of the closet and grabbed the camera standing up.

Benji heard himself yell, "Come get me but everyone will know who you are bitch!" and he ran out and right after getting out of the house that's when he turned it off.

Benji was in the back of the couch watching the T.V., "Fuck no..."

/A/N: hey guys plez review/
Sign up to rate and review this story