Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > FLAG Team Possible

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Ron and Wade came up with a New team for Global Justice.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Kim,Ron - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-19 - 1992 words

0Unrated
It was a chilly night outside Middleton and the only thing on the long and deserted stretch of road was a beautiful 2008 Dodge Challenger. The driver opened it up as it raced upwards through the mountain roads; it was pushing the 200 mph limit as it did.

(How's it going, Ron?) A voice over the video-communicator said.

"Ah Man! Wade this is so cool! And just imagine what's going to happen when we get our hands on the others." Ron Stoppable said.

(I know. I can't wait to see if I can improve on the Hemi specs.) Wade said.

"I'm sure you could Wade," he said as the car was fast approaching an old abandoned airstrip. "Okay, coming in."

He brought the car into one of the buildings, the large doors closing automatically.

Inside the building was like something out of a master mechanic's dream, hundreds of top notch tools were everywhere, high-tech computers were on desks along with other types of equipment. There were 7 other cars in there besides the Challenger. A Saleen S281 Extreme, a GMC Top kick C6500 truck, a Dodge Charger Daytona, a Hummer H1, a Cadillac CTS, a Pontiac GTO and a Camero Concept were in their normal spots. Ron parked the Challenger next to the Daytona and got out to see Wade sitting at one of the computers.

"How'd it go?" Wade asked.

"Didn't I just tell you?" Ron replied.

"You did, but I want to hear it again." the boy said with a grin.

"It was unbelievably cool! But right now, I need to go home and get some shut eye." Ron said as he got in to the Top kick.

"Everything done on the 'kick?"

"All checked and ready to go." Wade said. "We'll go over it tomorrow."

"Alright Wade," Ron started the truck and threw it into gear, taking off down the road.

As Wade watched him take off, he thought back to how he had come to this, about everything Ron had done for him, and about the blond young man's ultimate plan.

And he was committed whole-heartedly to it.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Morning came and found Ron headed for the Possible house. Getting out of the Topkick truck he walked to the door and knocked on it. In seconds he was greeted by the smiling face of Kim's father. "Good morning Mr. Dr. P." Ron said good-heartedly.

"Good morning Ronald, come in." Dr. James Possible said.

"Kim's just finishing up breakfast." Ron nodded and walked in.

"Hello Ronald," Dr Anne Possible said as she saw the young man.

"Good morning, Mrs. Dr. P." he said with a smile, walked into the kitchen and saw Kim. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips as he approached her. "Good morning KP."

"Morning Ron." the redheaded girl said with a smile, "Just let me finish my breakfast and I'll be ready to go."

"No rush, I brought the 'Kick today." he said as Kim finished up.

"I've been meaning to ask you, Ronald, how did you get those cars?" James asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Took about a $1000 out of my 'Naco' account and put it in the right investments. Wade helped keep it quiet to avoid interference, so now I have around $95 Million in my account."

The jaws of both Dr Possible's dropped after he said that. "That's how I have those cars." he said. “And started, um...'You-know-what'.” Kim looked over to him.

“What are you talking about?” She said.

“Nothing dear,” said Anne. “Ron just started a new 'business' and he's getting some high profile clients.” James nodded.

“Oh, well maybe I can help you out.”


“That'll be great KP.” Said Ron.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

With breakfast done the pair headed to school. "I've been meaning to ask you, Ron." Kim said as they drove to school, "What's in this thing?"

"Well, Wade and I just made it faster, stronger, and gave it some new electronic toys." He said as he pulled into the parking lot. "Pretty much made it invincible." Getting out of the 'Kick, Ron and Kim walked into the school, the blond boy slipping his arm around the redhead's waist, as if saying, 'she's mine.' Kim in turn laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his jaw.

"Want to hang out after school today?" Kim asked.

"I hope I can. I've got a lot of work to do today, including homework. But, I'll try." he replied.

"I understand Ron, don't make any promises. If you have to work, work." He grabbed her in a tight hug and kissed her on the lips.

"HEY NONE OF THAT IN THE HALLWAY!" Mr. Barkin suddenly barked, causing both Ron and Kim to retreat to class.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After school, Ron was waiting on Kim and talking to Wade on his own Ron-unicator, "I think she deserves to know bud."

(Y'know, I was just thinking that. How are we going to tell her?)

"I'll tell her."

(Alright Ron, I'll leave it you then.)

"Right Wade, later." Ron said as Kim showed up. "Hey, ready to go?"

"Whenever you are." She said, and with that they took off.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As they were driving back to Kim's house Ron looked at her.
"I have a surprise for you." he said.

"Oh really?"

"Yep. And since you have your license, I think you'll enjoy it. But I'll tell you this much, this truck is part of the surprise."

They pulled up to Kim's house and she got out.

"I'll be right back, baby." She said, kissing him on the lips before jumping out of the 'Kick, then ran into the house and closed the door. While she was in the house, Ron pushed one of the numbers on his cell phone for an instant-dial to one of the contractors he and Wade used.

(Hello?) A voice said.

"Hey, Mr. Bilkin? It's Ron. How are you doing?" Ron asked.

(Hey Ron, what's up?)

"How's everything going?"

(We're almost done. Everything to your specifications.) The man said back.

"Alright, when can I move in?"

(By week's end.)

"Cool. Did you include the lower levels?"

(Just like you asked for.)

"Awesome."

(We'll give you the full details and what to do when you move in.)

"Alright, see you later." Ron said, hanging up the same time Bilkin said. A couple minutes later Kim emerged from the house, and they headed for the airstrip.

However, on their way, the truck picked up on an alert. There was a bank robbery and the robbers were headed their way.
"Hang on KP!" Ron said as he floored it and the truck shot off like a bullet. Pushing a couple of the console buttons, the lights and sirens suddenly came on, the vehicle now in 'pursuit' mode as they took off.

"Uh Ron, what's going on?" Kim asked.

"Just sit back and relax. It's part of the surprise." He smiled as he pushed another button, bringing up a holographic video-screen on the windshield without obstructing Ron's view. "Hey, Wade!" Ron said.

(Hey, Ron. Oh hi Kim, how did you like the 'kick?) Wade asked.

"What is this thing?" she asked as she stared at the holo-screen.

(Ron and I did some work on the 'Kick and a few other cars to help catch the bad guys.)

The 'Kick raced down the road and quickly came up to where the suspected getaway car was running from a trio of pursuing police cars. Ron punched another button, which caused a special device to emerge from the undercarriage of the drivers side. The long cylinder-like object swivelled and locked onto the robbers car, firing a blast of energy. The energy ball struck the car, the engine suddenly dying. The 'Kick raced past the robbers car as the police quickly surrounded them.

(Nice shot, Ron!) Wade said as Kim just looked on, stunned.

“That EMP gun you installed totally rocks, Wade!" Ron exclaimed.

(Thank you. Bring it in Ron and I'll give Kim the grand tour.)

"Roger that Wade," Ron replied.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Less than an hour later they pulled into the hanger. Getting out, Kim looked around, impressed. "Wow! So this is what you two have been doing?" Kim asked.

"Yep," Ron said as he hung up his jacket on one of the hooks by the worktable.

"This was the surprise you wanted to show me?" she asked.

"Well, part of it. WADE!" he shouted.

Coming down from the upper floor of the hanger was a tall, buff young man dressed in an 'A-shirt', jeans and boots. Kim saw Wade, and gasped. "Someone's been working out." she exclaimed.

"Kinda wanted to break the stereotype, you know?" he replied.

"And making your video-screen self look the same as your younger self was a nice touch."

"Well, you know, the camera does add a few pounds." he smirked.

Ron smiled. "Could you show Kim around our little hang out?"

"Sure Ron," he said as Ron went to the shower room to get cleaned up.

"Where is he going?" Kim asked.

"To get cleaned up and prepare for a mission." Wade said.

"Mission Wade?"

The next few minutes found Wade explaining to Kim that he and Ron had started a government agency called the 'Foundation for Law And Government' or F.L.A.G. for short. It was a speciality vehicle branch of the Global Justice Network, which meant they were already sanctioned. And thanks to Wade, completely hidden off the Net. Kim actually thought that was a good idea, since the GJN had their own website as well. Wade showed Kim around the hanger, and showed her the 8 vehicles that they owned.

"BTW, RON EVERYTHING IS DONE!" Wade shouted.

"ALL THE CARS?" Ron shouted back.

"YEP!"

"COOL! GET THE FILE FOR THE NEXT MISSION READY FOR ME TO LOOK AT IT. I'LL TELL KIM ABOUT OUR OFFER."

"Offer?" Kim asked.

"Uh, yeah." Wade said as Ron walked out in a pair of jeans, drying his hair with a towel. Kim just stared at him, mostly at his athletic torso. Wade tossed him a mechanic's shirt, a pair of socks and slid a shoe box to him. Ron grabbed the shirt and tossed the towel in the hamper.

"Wade, can I barrow one of your 'A-shirts' instead?" He asked, Wade nodded and went to get one. "So Wade show you around?"

"Yeah. But what's this offer?" Kim asked.

"We want you to join us. You can still call our team 'Possible', if you want."

"I don't know, Ron." she said with some trepidation.

Ron just took her hands in his and looked into her eyes. "Please, sweetie? You've always said you 'couldn't save the world without me.' Well neither can I."

Kim smiled as she looked at her boyfriend and slowly her hands from his, wrapped them around him and kissed him. Wade came back with the shirt, as they were kissing, and cleared his throat. They broke off and looked over to him. "I have that shirt." he said tossing it to Ron.

"Thanks Wade." he said as he put it on.

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" Kim asked.

"Yes." Wade said.

"And I can still call us 'Team Possible'?" she asked in a more teasing tone.

"Of course." Ron said.

"Then yes. I'll join you." She said as they smiled.

"Then welcome to F.L.A.G." the pair said to her.

"Glad to be here. I just have one question."

"What?"

"Which car do I get?" she asked. They laughed as Ron started to get ready to go.

“Good luck with Toretto tonight.” Said Wade.

“Hey, I'm in the Challenger.” Ron smirked, he got in said car and took off.

“Toretto?” Said Kim as he took off.

“He helps us out from time to time.” Said Wade, “he already owes Ron $15 million when he beat him in Jamaica.”

“Wait, as in Dom Toretto?”

“That's the guy.”

“I think I'm going to enjoy working here.”

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story