Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > FLAG Team Possible

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Kim, Monique and Tara have officially became members of FLAG.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Kim,Monique,Ron - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-19 - 1014 words

0Unrated
It was Saturday morning and Ron was at Kim's house to have some breakfast and pick her up to go to the hangar. Kim was lightly feeding him his breakfast as she sat on his lap. She was in a powder blue mid rift, low rise cargo pants and flats. Ron was in a basketball jersey, jeans and boots. As he was being fed, the Possibles started to giggle at him. As she turned her head from his, Ron pulled out a box and Kim saw it.

"What's this?" she said.

"Why don't you open it and see?" He said, so she did and what she saw was amazing. It was a platinum necklace with a 2 karat diamond heart. Kim and Anne saw it and started to shed tears. Ron picked them up after winning another race against Toretto and getting paid.

"Oh Ron," she said and turn to kiss him with tears in her eyes. He took it out and placed it on her. "It's beautiful," she hugged him tightly. Ron pulled out one for Anne as well.

"Yeah, me and Mr. Dr. P got you one too. Mrs. Dr. P." He slid a box to her. James was in shock as he looked at Ron who nodded.

"Oh yeah, little gift to show my thanks for loving me as much as you do." He said, Anne hugged him and kissed him on the lips and kissed her 'son' on the temple.

"So, sniff." Started Kim as she wiped her tears away from her eyes. "What are we going to do today? Because I know what we are doing tonight, you and daddy earned it."

Ron blushed, "I figured that since its Saturday we'd get you settled into FLAG."

"Now, what does FLAG mean again?" Said James.

"We are a group contracted to Global Justice; it means Foundation for Law And Government."

“So, I take it you won against Toretto last night?” Said Kim.

“Million dollar race.” Said Ron, he pulled out a fat wad of bills and handed it to James. “Go and take Mom out a night on the town. I'll take care of KP.” Anne got up and kissed him on the cheek.

“So thoughtful Ron,” said Anne. “But what about your parents?”

“They're in Europe right now.” He said, “I've been taking care of the house and Han. With my aunt and uncle's help of course.”

“What are you going to do with all that money?” Asked James.

“Oh Han's going to college, if anything happens to me or my parents she's safe.”

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After breakfast, Ron and Kim were on their way to the hangar. She was snuggled up against him as he was driving. Once there, Ron parked and they got out. "Hey Wade!" He said there was no answer. "I guess he hadn't came in, yet." He went over his computer and logged in to it. Kim walked over to look over his shoulder. "Okay Kim, which one do you want?" Kim looked at him.

"Huh," she said.

"Which car do you want?" she went over to the cars and slowly started to look around. Then she went to the CTS and got behind the wheel, she felt safe as if Ron was holding her.

"I feel so safe," she said.

"Well you should," said Ron. "They are designed to protect innocents and help us."

"How?"

"Remember how I took down those robbers?" She nodded, "that's how."

"But how can they protect us?" Ron walked over to the CTS with a machine gun. Kim's eyes widen, "RON NO!" He fired and the bullets bounced off of the car.

"Sorry KP, but I wanted to prove a point." He went over to the car and opened her door he knelt down and begged for her forgiveness. She grabbed him in to a tight hug and kissed him.

"You're forgiven," she said. He hopped in to the car and it started up. “Just don't scare me like that.”

"Why don't you take us for a ride?" So she did and the car ran smooth.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"What do you think?"

"Its like you Ron, gorgeous." They continued on as they went to grab some lunch for themselves and Wade. They pulled up to the Buena Nacho and saw some of their friends.

Monique was talking to Tara and looked up to see a Cadillac CTS. "Holy," she said. Then Kim got out along with Ron, "sweet ride GF."

"Yep, Ron gave it to me."

"Ron gave you a Cadillac?"

"She wanted it," he said.

"I wish you were my BF." Said Monique they chuckled.

"How would you two like one?" He said they looked at him. "Yeah, I can give you each a car. If you do me one little favor," they looked at the girls with a grin on their faces.

“For a new car? I'll be your personal sex slave.” Said Monique and Tara nodded.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They came up to the hangar and parked the car inside, everyone got out. "Welcome to the nerve center of the Foundation for Law And Government or FLAG." Said Ron, they looked around and saw everything. "We are a contract agency for Global Justice," he said.

"How do you feel about all of this Kim?" Said Tara.

"I'm a member of the team, now. Would you two like to join us?"

"Sure, if it's to help you GF." Said Monique.

"Thank you, guys."

"So which cars do you want?" said Ron.

Tara took the Hummer and Monique took the Daytona. They got in to their cars and took off, before Ron and Kim took off Wade came out. "You just got here?" Said Ron.

"Yeah, over slept. I'm sorry, could you go to that new burger joint and pick me up a triple stack with cheese and extra chilli and a large order of fries?"

"I got ya; I'm going there as well." He said.

"Well, I'll go with you and tell the others." Said Kim with that they took off.

“Oh congrats on your win.”

“Thanks pardner.” Ron smiled.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story