Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Free Fallin'

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kenji tries to deal with Noriko's stress at her work.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-21 - Updated: 2012-09-21 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
Free Fallin':

I don't like Noriko when she's like this. Usually, she's so upbeat and perky. So perky that I want to brush my teeth and go to sleep afterwards. Lately, that's not been the case. She's too tired to do anything.

I tried to get her to perk up, but I always end up failing. She either looks at me in apathy or just looks too sad. I suggested the movies and she shrugged at me. I offered a drive and she shook her head. I even offered her ice cream and do you know what she told me?

"I don't have time," Noriko said. Don't have time? Don't have time? Right then, I knew that it had gotten that bad. I am aware of what the cause is.

Last night, she wouldn't even look at me. I wished her luck on her evaluation and she didn't even say a word. I told her that I would text her around lunchtime. Suddenly, that doesn't look like a good idea anymore. I stared at my phone in the truck. It seems so easy, but she's not in the mood to talk to anyone. Her parents as I heard are worried about her too. She wouldn't come out of her room from the night before.

Oh, damn. This is bad. But what can I do? She won't respond to anything I do for her. My friends don't seem to know what to do either. Going to her parents for help isn't an option. I am really stuck here this time.

I sat back in my seat and sighed. A horn honking from behind brought me back to reality. I turned and looked out the window.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"The light's green!" another driver yelled at me. "You're holding us up! Move it!"

"Huh?" I asked as I turned forward. The man was right; the bright green stared us all down. Oh...

I drove off right away. See? Noriko's problems are messing me up too. I have to fix this before we both ended up ruined. It's time to think harder for this. I happened to pass a Scenario store in China town. The pink colors slowed me down and made me turn in. The Hello Kitty Mermaid doll in the window drew me into the parking lot. I got out and took a long time to stare it. Her little eyes reminded me of my girlfriend.

"Hello Kitty is so cute," I remembered Noriko saying. I smiled at the doll. I think this just might just work. I pulled out my bag and went into the store. This is my last resort to help her with this. If Hello Kitty fails, I am screwed.

She's a Good Girl
Sign up to rate and review this story