Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > &

&

by Nicoleisnotunder 2 reviews

A text can change everything. RE-DONE AND RE-POSTED BECAUSE REASONS

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 274 words - Complete

1Moving
It was raining, and it was cold. Not really a good combination for a Saturday. I had two options; Stay in bed all day, or do something.
I choose to stay in bed. It wasn't long before I felt myself giving in to sleep.
About an hour later, though, I woke up. Obviously staying in bed wasn't gonna work today. I got up, stumbled over to my mirror, and groaned at myself. I looked like I had been through a hurricane. Messed hair and bags under my eyes.
I grabbed some clothes and a towel and shuffled to the bathroom.
Half an hour later, I was out of the shower and feeling better. But it was still raining. I checked the time, and it was 1:00pm. So I thought, 'why not go ask Brendon if I can come over and we can hang out?'
He was all for a movie marathon. So I got my bag, and threw in some movies and a bag of chips. Grabbing my keys out of the hidden pouch, I made my way to the car.
Halfway there I heard my phone go off, letting me know I got a text. I picked up the phone, and opened the text. It was from Brendon.
"Hey Ryan. Where are you? Be careful out there, the roads are slippery."
I smiled at the phone and was just about to turn it back off when it went off again..
"& don't forget"
That was all I saw last.
I dont even think I read the whole text.
Then I heard a bang.
I didnt have time to brace myself.
Everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story