Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > &

I Don't Like This World Without You

by Nicoleisnotunder 2 reviews

I wonder, would it be okay if I joined you?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 275 words

1Insightful
Ryan, it's been a year.
You never came, Ryan.
We were gonna watch movies and get fat off of potato chips.
Oh, Ryan... Is it my fault? I feel so guilty. Why did it have to be my text that you were reading? Why was I stupid enough to text you when you were obviously driving?
It's lonely. Spencer and Jon... Well, I dont know about them. I haven't really talked to anyone since that day. I hope they're getting along well, though.
I miss you.
The day it happened I broke my phone and never replaced it.
This woman... She called me from your phone. I thought it was you, calling instead of replying to my text. But no. It was a very emotionless female voice going "Is this Brendon Urie?"
At the time, I forgot I was on the phone and I nodded. I quickly remembered I was, though, and choked out a "Yes."
"I'm calling to tell you that Ryan Ross is dead. He passed away earlier from a car crash. I'm very sorry, Mr. Urie."
She didn't sound sorry, Ry. She sounded tired.
The lady told me the directions to the hospital, and told me what room you were in.
When I got there I couldn't even bring myself to go intoyour room and say goodbye.
I just stared at my lifeless friend and cried.
The nurse tried to get me to eat, but how was I expected to eat after this?
I can barely eat now.
It's hard, Ryan. I dont like this world without you.
I wonder, would it be okay if I joined you?
Would you mind?
-B
Sign up to rate and review this story