Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > who walks among the famous living dead?

The Ghost Of You

by MCRmysoldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-24 - Updated: 2012-09-24 - 783 words

0Unrated
"Frankie, everything's gonna be fine, i promise you sweetie." linda iero lifted her quivering hand and gently brushed away a tear, rolling down her sons flushed cheek.

"mom, you have heart cancer. you cant sit there and tell me it will be fine!" Frank was in shock, linda iero had one of the biggest most beautiful hearts in the world, it had never occurred to him that beautiful hearts could fail.

"mom, you have to hold on...for me." frank begged "just don't miss a single session at the hospital and you'll be fine." frank paused for a few seconds, stifling back a few tears.
"you're my mom, you cant go now..."

Linda stared at the beige carpeted floor, holding her shaky hands underneath her chin in a failed attempt to stop them quivering. She looked up into a pair of brown eyes, very much like her own.

"don't worry Frankie" linda squeezed franks hand tightly, "i'm not going anywhere for a long time to come."

Franks p.o.v.

I remembered moms broken promise and turned up the stereo, trying to block out the memories.

"if i cut off your arms, and cut off your legs, would you still love me anyway?" the misfits blared out of the speakers, making my bedroom floor vibrate with the noise.

"if you're bound and you're gagged, draped and displayed, would you still love me anyway?

auntie Sylvia knocked lightly on the door
"frank, honey, can you turn it down a bit please?"

"yes auntie sylvia."

"oh, and, you have visitors." she pushed the door open to reveal the way brothers, gerard looking gorgeous (as usual) and mikey looking nervous and figety.

"hey guys." i waved my hand limply.

"frank...i really need to use your bathroom..." mikey said hopping from foot to foot.

"no, you can stand there and piss yourself." gerard replied hastily. i gave him a light slap on the shoulder.

"Don't be so mean! its down the hall to the left mikey." mikey broke into a run and the bathroom door slammed shut, followed with a muffled "sorry!"

Gerard launched himself onto my double bed, bouncing a couple times then landing with his head in my lap.

"soooooo..." I started

"...i heard your music 5 minutes down the road, misfits if i'm not mistaken." gerard finished my sentence.

"yeah, famous monsters."

"i LOVE that album!"

"and i LOVE you." i mumbled to myself.

"what?"

"nothing." i replied hurridly. Gerard didn't seem to fussed to know and shook it off.

"so there was rumors that the misfits are getting back together." gerard said excitedly, his eyes glimmering with passion...

"absolute bullshit!" ...and i smashed it to pieces. Gerard crossed his arms and pouted, still laying with his head in my lap.

"you don't know, they might." a light chuckle sounded from the doorway

"well isn't this cosy."

"fuck off mikey!" Gerard remarked, sitting up from my lap and slapping mikey, who had just sat down on my bed next to me.

"OW! that hurt!" i started giggling at their playful sibling rivalry.

"awwwww, poor mikey, what are you gonna do tell mommy on me?" Gerard covered his mouth with his hand and mikey gasped as my face fell.

"sorry frank, i forg-"

"its fine gee" i clambered out of bed. "i got movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas anyone?" i asked, holding up the DVD case next to my face. gerard and mikey exchanged a suspicious look and hesitantly agreed to watch the movie.

"Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems in a place perhaps you've seen in your dreams. For the story you're about to be told began with the holiday worlds of auld. Now you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't I'd say it's time you begun..." i spoke along with the first few lines of the movie, knowing the whole script off by heart.

By the time it got to sally's song mikey was fast asleep snoring.

"i sense there's something in the wind, that feels like tragedy's at hand..." i sang along, surprised to hear gerard singing softly too.

"have you seen this before?" i asked.

"its only like my favorite movie OF ALL TIME!" i felt my heart melt like butter. is there any imperfections in this guy? not one that I've found.

"its my favorite movie too!" it was dark, and the only thing lighting the room was the light from the TV. I saw the outline of gerards face moving toward me and i felt my eyes close involuntary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ooooooh, whats gonna happen next? ;) hope you liked, pwease R & R even if it was the crappest thing you've ever read MCRmysoldier xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story