Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

[A/N] – Hey guys, I wrote part of this last night but then my Mom told me I had to go to sleep. I was gonna finish it this morning but I slept in… Also, the updates tonight and maybe one in the morning will be the last ones until Monday because I don’t have time after that! Also, it’s my birthday on Sunday so Penina you should totally update Life of a Gamer for me then :D And Raven you should totally update Lovers At First Bite :3

“Crayon?” A voice whispered as they shook my arm “Crayon, why are you sleeping in here?”

I opened my eyes, sat up and groaned because I ached all over “What?” I muttered, taking a moment for my eyes to focus on the figure in front of me. It was Penina with Frank standing behind her.

“Did you sleep in here?” Frank asked, looking confused “Why didn’t you sleep in your bed like a normal person?”

I giggled “I am not a normal person.” I rubbed my head “Ouch… Why is life so hard?”

“Do you know what? I am so sick of sitting around here in this crap diner!” Kayla snapped, coming into the diner section “I’m sick of that fuzzy haired guy lecturing me about being mean to his girlfriend. If she didn’t want me to be mean to her, why did she start on me in the first place?”

“Who, Raven?” Penina asked “Raven would never ‘start’ on anybody. She is a kind person and you’re just a jealous bitch because Ray’s amazing.” Frank looked at her and she quickly added “Not as amazing as Frank obviously.” Frank smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Whatever, like I give a shit.” Kayla snarled “I’m leaving! And whoever wants to leave can leave with me!”

Bob came into the room with Jennifer “You can’t leave yet.” Bob told her “I haven’t said you can leave.”

Kayla laughed “Do I look like I give a fuck about what you’ve said? I’m gonna go talk to the others and see if they want to leave with me.”

Bob groaned as Kayla stormed out of the room and then turned to Jennifer “Has she ever read Lord of the Flies?”

“Bob, honey, I don’t think anyone here has read Lord of the Flies.” Jennifer replied, patting his shoulder in mock sympathy “Whatever, you didn’t need them anyway. You should just stay here with us. Honestly, I thought you’d be glad to get away from Kayla and Dazz!”

“Yes and now I’m stuck here with you guys who all seem to argue all the time over pretty much everything!” Bob sighed.

“We don’t argue all the time. It’s just that with Kayla and Dazz hanging around we’ve all been in really bad moods.” Penina explained “We’ll be fine soon anyway.”

“I thought we were the ones leaving?” I said sleepily, rubbing my eyes “I packed and everything!”

“Well I don’t want to leave.” Penina replied, sitting down opposite me “We were here first, why should we leave?”

“Technically we were here first. Since you guys left and-“ Bob quickly shut up when Penina shot him a death glare.

“Whatever, Kayla and Dazz are leaving. Maybe some of the others will leave to?” Jennifer took Bob’s hand “You won’t leave, will you?”

“How could I leave you?” Bob smiled and then surprised us all by kissing Jennifer. On the lips and everything!

“Aww are you two dating?” Frank grinned. Jennifer nodded “That’s really sweet!”

Dazz came into the room “Kayla says we’re leaving. Is that true?” She noticed Bob holding Jennifer’s hand “Why are you holding that slag’s hand?”

“Don’t call her a slag!” Bob snapped “She happens to be my girlfriend. And if Kayla wants her to go then I’m not holding her back. Or you if you choose to go.”

“Is that some kind of hint or something?” Dazz asked “Whatever. It was shit staying here with all these losers anyway. That big guy kept yelling at me for touching his equipment.”

“Then you shouldn’t have been touching his equipment should you?” Penina said in an innocent voice.

Dazz snarled at her and left the room to go and find Kayla. Frank breathed out with relief “I thought she was gonna beat us all up!” He whispered as the rest of us giggled.

“Morning guys!” Raven said cheerily, coming into the kitchen “God Crayon, you look rough. What happened? Did someone beat you up?”

“No, she just slept in here for the night.” Penina replied “Speaking of which, why did you sleep in here?”

“Oh umm…” I started, quickly trying to think of an excuse “I umm couldn’t sleep so came in here for some umm tea and then umm fell asleep while drinking my umm tea.”

“Then where’s the mug?” Frank asked suspiciously “I didn’t even know you drank tea. Or that we had any tea.”

“Oh umm we hardly have any. I drank the last of it. And I put my mug away first…” I knew I wasn’t convincing anyone but I didn’t want them to know the truth.

Doctor DD opened the door to the diner and came inside “Hey, sorry, it took me ages to get back from BLI.”

“Why did you have to take Stella?” I moaned, leaning my head on the table because I was just so tired and my body ached “She was fine here, wasn’t she?”

“Stella asked me to take her to be with her parents. I couldn’t say no to her puppy-dog face.” Doctor DD sighed “I’m gonna go and see if Shayla’s okay.”

“How could you do this to me?” A voice shrieked from the bedrooms “I loved you Gerard!”

“That must be Lucy.” Penina said quietly.

My stomach twisted with guilt. Gerard must’ve told Lucy that he wanted to be with me and she had not taken it well.

[A/N] - Oh guys I also had my audition today :D It went really well! We went in, auditioned and they said that was the highest standard of all the chorus auditions and we were the last chorus auditionees :') So I'm probably going to get in! :3 Also, I've had this chapter written out for over three hours but my wifi was being a bitch -.- I'm really sorry, I wanted to update loads tonight but I HATE MY WIFI D:
Sign up to rate and review this story