Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

[A/N] – Hey guys! I’m updating on my birthday! I had the greatest weekend of my life – Mom surprised me with tickets to see Wicked! And Jacqueline Wilson was so nice… And now I’m finally sixteen! So yeah, I’m back to updating regularly.

“They’re not coming back.” Sam finally said at six o clock at night “Not by themselves.”

“You mean they were taken by BLI?” Rosie asked. Her bottom lip trembled for a second before she burst into tears “I want my Mommy! And my Daddy!”

“Don’t worry Rosie, we’ll get them back.” Sam said comfortingly, running her fingers over her head “We’ve done it before and we can do it again.”

“How are we gonna get there?” I asked Sam “We don’t have the car, the guys were in it.”

“Doctor DD has a van.” Molly reminded us “How do you think he got around when you guys weren’t here? Besides, that Trans-Am was really cramped with all of us in it anyway. A van and a car will be easier to get around in.”

“Do we have to come too?” Draven asked worriedly, putting his thumb in his mouth.

“Of course not.” Raven said quickly “One of us will just have to stay here and look after the kids like we used to.”

“Well I’m going to BLI.” Penina said firmly.

“No Mommy, please don’t go!” Levana cried, getting up and throwing her arms around her Mom’s neck “I lost Daddy and I don’t want lose you too!”

“Oh Baby, Daddy will be fine. Don’t worry but I need to go, okay?” Penina sighed and kissed Levana’s forehead “I’m definitely in, okay?”

“I’m definitely in too.” Raven told us all.

“Well I’m definitely in!” I cried “This is mostly my fault, I have to show up and try to make things right again!”

“I wanna go too.” Hozzie pouted “I can’t let anything happen to my brothers.”

“And I won’t let anything happen to Mikey so I’m coming too.” Sam said.

“Well I won’t be left behind!” Molly cried “I won’t let Doctor DD get hurt!”

“M-Me.” Someone said from the doorway. We looked up and found Chloe standing by the door.

“Of course!” Jennifer cried “Chloe, you wouldn’t mind staying here and looking after the kids would you?” Chloe smiled at her “Thank you so much Chloe!” Jennifer leaped up and hugged her “Don’t worry about us; we’re going to be fine. We’ll be back as soon as we can but we’re not leaving without the guys so if we take a long time don’t worry about us. But if we’re not back in twenty-four hours then that’s when you should start worrying.”

“Let’s go then.” I said, standing up.

“Please don’t go!” Draven shrieked, taking his Mom’s hand “Please don’t go!”

“Mommy, we don’t want you to go.” Ezra frowned.

“Mommy!” Shayla cried.

“Kids, we have to go. Don’t you wanna see your Daddy’s?” Raven asked, lifting up Draven and kissing his cheek “And think of Rosie who right now has no Mommy or Daddy. We’ll be fine, we’ve done this heaps of time. Don’t worry about anything.”

There was silence before Draven smiled and said “I love you Mommy.”




Raven sat in the driver’s seat, Hozzie sat in the passenger’s seat and the rest of us sat in the back “They’ll be way more advanced.” Penina said timidly, biting her bottom lip “It won’t be as easy as last time. They know us way too well now. I don’t know what we’re gonna do.”

“Just kill every draculoid in sight and run around looking for the guys.” Raven replied, shrugging her shoulders “How hard can it be?”

“A lot harder than that!” Penina snapped “How can you not be scared at all?”

“Because we’ve done this so many times that it just feels normal.”

“Not recently.” Sam reminded us “We’re only getting older Raven. And two of our friends are pregnant now.”

“Umm actually, three of us are pregnant.” Penina suddenly smiled “That’s one of the reasons I wanted Frank to be okay. We’re having another baby.”

“Really? You already have like millions of babies!” Jennifer cried “But really? Another baby? That’s actually quite sweet. You have a large, cute family. Don’t you ever just want to settle down?”

“No, not really.” Penina shrugged her shoulders “I think that would be a boring life. Don’t worry about us.”

[A/N] – Sorry this is short but I literally started writing this half-an-hour ago and I didn’t want too much to happen in this chapter anyway…
Sign up to rate and review this story