Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

Raven pulled up outside BLI “There’s no point wasting time. Let’s just go in now.”

“Well that’s a great way to get ourselves killed.” Penina said sarcastically “We need to think of a plan.”

“Plans are a waste of time. We never stick to them.”

“I agree with Penina.” Hozzie sighed “We need a plan.”

“Well let’s take a vote.” Raven replied, shrugging her shoulders “Everyone who thinks we should go in without a plan, raise your hand.” Me, Raven, Jennifer and Molly raised our hands “Well that settles it. We’re going in with no plan.”

“But we’ll die and then never return home to our kids!” Penina whined, suddenly near tears.

“Come on! We’re wasting time.” Molly said firmly, opening the door and hopping out.

“I don’t wanna die.” Penina pouted “I love Levana, Ezra, Miles, the unborn baby-“

“And you love Frank, don’t you?” Jennifer snapped “Quit complaining Penina. Come on.”

Penina bit her lip but shuffled after us. Her, Hozzie and Sam shuffled a couple of steps after us clearly scared of going inside “Do you think they caught up with Lucy?” I asked “Do you think she’s in there too?”

“If she is, I’ll probably slap her round the face.” Raven growled “She’s put all of us in danger just because Gerard broke up with her. And now her daughter is back at home sobbing for her. What’s gotten into her?”

“Look, let’s not talk about it. Let’s just concentrate on making sure everything’s okay.” Jennifer muttered, running her fingers through her hair “If they’ve hurt Bob then I will blow this building to the ground.”

“We won’t know until we get inside.” I said “Look, this is stupid, but you guys don’t hate me do you? I mean for getting with Gerard and scaring Lucy off?”

“You didn’t scare Lucy away she was just being a stroppy cow.” Sam told me “And no, I’m not mad at you.”

“None of us are.” Hozzie re-assured me, coming forward and walking next to me “I think you’re perfect for Gee.”

“Thanks guys.” I smiled “Now let’s kick some ass!”




“Where are they?” Penina asked worriedly, biting her lip and her eyes filling with more tears “We’ve been looking for ages! They’ve changed our headquarters. And it’s not the same as it used to be, the dungeons used to be down here.”

“I don’t kno- AHH!” Raven was cut off by a draculoid grabbing her, pulling her around and aiming a gun at her head “Let me go! LET ME GO!”

“We’re gonna die!” Penina yelled, running down the corridors. Sam groaned, grabbed Jennifer’s arm and ran off down the corridor after Penina.

Me, Hozzie and Molly aimed our ray guns at the draculoids head and then screamed as each of us were grabbed by a different draculoid. Two more rounded the corner, one on each side of Korse “Did you really think you could defeat me?” Korse laughed.

“Where are they?” I shrieked “Tell me right now, where are they?”

“You’ll see them soon enough.” Korse smirked “Take them away.”

We were dragged away to a small white room and shoved inside. There was barely any room in there “They’re not in here!” Hozzie sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks “And what about Penina, Sam and Jennifer?”

“Look, don’t worry, you know Jennifer. She’d kill anyone that dared to hurt her or her friends.” Raven whispered, hugging her “Don’t worry, everyone will be okay. And we’ll get out of here eventually.”

One of the walls flicked with a little light. We looked in that direction. There was a small TV screen on the wall revealing Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob and Doctor DD “What are they gonna do?” Molly whispered “And… Lucy’s not there. She must’ve got away.”

“How could she?” I hissed “If it weren’t for her we wouldn’t be in this mess.”

“No, it’s my fault!” Raven cried “We should’ve made a plan! Why am I such an idiot? I just couldn’t stand being apart from Ray. And now we’re all going to die here.”

“You said we’d be okay!” Hozzie screamed, hiding her face in her hands.

“What are they doing?” I asked, looking back at the screen. All of us looked up, even Hozzie who looked between her fingers. Korse went into the room that our friends were in and injected something into Gerard’s arm. There was no sound coming from the TV screen but we could see him thrashing around in pain and his mouth was open like he was screaming. Hozzie sobbed harder and my heart sank. What was that stuff they had injected him with?
Sign up to rate and review this story