Categories > Original > Romance > Rescuing Dan

Leaving It All Behind

by nici160 1 review

Sorry I haven't updated recently, just been feeling a bit depressed and stuff. Dan and Phil finally set off for England.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-01 - 677 words

0Unrated
Dan lead them to their assigned seats and immediately stole the window seat. He had never been out of the country before and he was a bit scared. “Phil, I hate to admit it but I’m slightly scared. I’ve never left Australia before. Never been in a plane. I’m scared.” Dan looked out the window. He didn’t know what to do.

Phil smiled and moved closer to Dan to kiss his cheek and hug his waist. “It’s okay Dan. I’m here. You’ll be safe.” He smiles and snuggles into Dan. “You ready to leave everything behind?”

“That’s not helping Phil!” Dan put his arms around Phil and laid his head on top of Phil’s. “That’s not helping at all. I’m scared of the flying and the leaving.”

Phil frowned. “I’m sorry, I rushed you. We don’t have to leave. I will stay with you but know this. You are safe with me. No blade, flame or person can hurt us while we are together…”

“I need to leave but I’m scared… What if I want the blade?” Dan looked out the window. He had never been so unsure of himself.

Phil pouts. “Then you tell me. If you want the blade you tell me. When we live together, you will tell me and I will hand you a blade and sit down with you and I will supervise, okay? Let me know okay? You tell me.” He smiles.

Dan nods. “Please help Phil. I’m fucking terrified. Please help.” Dan gripped the armrests so tightly his knuckles turned white. His breathing quickened, he started hyperventilating.

Phil panics. “Dan, Danny. It’s okay, I’m here for you okay? I am not letting anything happen to you. I love you too much. Just kiss me okay? It will be okay…” He moves closer.

Dan looked at Phil. He calmed down his breathing and took a minute to compose himself. He put his hand on the elder’s face, unsure of what to do. His other hand squeezed Phil’s. “Thank you” he whispered.

Phil leans in and smiles. “Anything for you, Dan.” He gets in closer and connects his lips with Dan’s.

Dan smiled. He was kissing Phil. He had wanted to do this for a long time. He wrapped his spare hand around Phil’s neck pulling him closer. He pulled away as he heard someone clearing their throat. An air attendant stared at them. Dan blushed and looked at his lap. “Did we do something wrong?” he squeaked.

She smiles and shakes her head. “A blanket for the two of you.” She hands it over to Phil. He smiles up at her. “Thanks Tiff.” He purrs.

“Thanks. I thought she was going to yell at us. How are you so smooth?” Dan put his head on Phil’s shoulder and tried not to think about the plane taking off as he buckled himself in.

Phil hugged Dan. “It’s all an act. You get better at it over time…”

“I haven’t had to act. No-one notices me anyway. I try to make people think I’m happy, I dunno if it works or not.” Dan felt the plane start moving and gripped the armrests so tight that it started to hurt. Tears glistened in his eyes. He was petrified.

They were now in the air so Phil knew it was safe, so he undid his own seatbelt and crawled over to sit on Dan’s lap. He wrapped Dan’s arms around him, so he wouldn’t cling to the seat. He then wiped Dan’s tears away. “Beautiful boy,” he cooed.

“That was so scary Phil. How can you sit through that? Are we allowed to sleep? I’m sleepy.” Dan cuddled into Phil. His eyes were droopy. Being scared had made him exhausted.

Phil smiles and nods. “Yes, Danny. You can sleep. I’ll be here…"

Dan puts his head on Phil’s shoulder and closes his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story