Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

3. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

So Frank is a little shook up after what has just happened and wants to get away but gets into some trouble, Gerard manages to come by just in the nick of time..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 801 words

0Unrated
I continue to walk at a fast pace, thinking about what just happened. I slowly licked my lips, the faint taste of cigarettes and sugar-cubes filled my mouth once again. I stopped at the end of the street and looked both ways thinking to myself, Short cut or long way?I turned left taking the long way, I just need to clear my mind forget what just happened. I mean I liked it, the kiss it was perfect just like him but I mean we'd only met a few times and I barely knew him.

I stopped walking and leaned against the tall office building, I pushed my fringe back off my face and inhaled a deep breath. I took my mp3 player out of my pocket and shoved my headphones in my ears and put my mp3 player on shuffle. I stood up straight and began to walk again, looking down at the floor whilst I walked. I closed my eyes, deep in thought. Suddenly I heard a voice shout from across the street, "Oi, Emo boy? Freak, stop pretending you can't hear me"

I pulled my earphones out of my ears and looked over the street where three rather tall butch men were standing. I gulped and then stuttered "A-r-r-re you t-t-talking to me?" They rolled there eys in unison then walked over the road. I tried to run but my feet wouldn't move it felt like someone had super-glued them to the floor.

"Well there is no-one else who looks like you around here is there?" The fattest of the three lads said. They pushed my up against the wall and the tallest boy pulled a pen knife from his pocket and hissed to the others "What should we do to this faggot? Kill him?"He laughed harshly then glared at me. My body was stiff with fear, I was scared to even breath.

I closed my eyes, scared to even look. I felt the ice-cold metal of the knife pressing against my throat. I took a small but deep breath, and closed my eyes even tighter. A tear slowly trickled down my face, it's warmth burnt my skin like acid. "P-p-please don't kill me, I haven't done anything to you" I gulped again.

"Yes you have, you was born into this world" He said bitterly. I whimpered in fear. Suddenly I felt a blow to my stomach, I leaned over slightly in pain. I felt another blow, I coughed and sputtered as the boy's fists met my stomach. Suddenly I felt one of there fists meet my cheek with a hard punch, I heard the bones crack slightly in my jaw. I slowly slid down the wall, weak, the ice-cold metal knife still pressing to my throat.

"Hey you" I heard a voice bellow, "Leave him alone now, Or I will fucking kill you all" My vision was blurred, but I could see the man slowly approaching us.

"You better stay on that side of the street motherfucker or I'll knock you out" The fattest man said. He turned around and looked at the mysterious stranger.

"Oh Like I'm scared of you" He smirked slightly, pulling the knife away from his hand. I blink a couple of times and looked at the man again. Oh my god it was Gerard. I slowly pushed myself to my feet, leaning against the wall for support. Suddenly a saw Gerard, plunge the knife into the tallest man's arm. My eyes widen slightly. "Now sling your hook before that knife, goes straight through your fucking hearts" Gerard Growled then walked up to me.

"Erm thank you" I whispered softly. He slowly wrapped his arms around me, and rubbed my back. I felt safe again. My eyes began to fill with tears and I burst out crying. I was still scared even tho Gerard was here, he hushed softly into my ear, soothing me.

"Frank come on, my house is just around the corner. I'll clean you up.." He smiled his perfect smile again. I started to walk whilst he supported me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked down, still in shock from my near-death experience. I didn't feel safe anymore, I spent the rest of the walk silent.

When we finally got to Gerard's house, he opened the door for me and guided me to the couch. "Just sit here Frank, I'll go get you a drink and somethings to clean up your face" He slowly traced my jawline with his finger. I small smile stretched across my lips at his touch and I closed my eyes slightly. I opened one of my eyes and watched him walk into the kitchen. I closed my eyes once again. I slowly leaned back and drifted off into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story