Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

4.Shut Your Eyes, Kiss Me Goodnight.

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

So basically Frank wakes up in Gerard's house after the incident.. And Frank and Gerard start to get to know each other

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-02 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 891 words

0Unrated
I slowly opened my eyes to see Gerard gently dabbing the cut across my cheek bone with a cotton wool ball, soaked in antibacterial solution. I winced slightly as the liquid seeped into the cut causing a stinging sensation. I slowly sat up straight, wincing in pain. Gerard dropped the bloody cotton wool ball into the solution then sat on the couch beside me. Slowly he put his arm around my shoulder and gently pulled my body against his. I sat there silently and motionless, as Gerard slowly fondled the top of my arm. I smiled slightly, feeling safe around him. Gently he pressed his lips to my ear and whispered softly "I'm glad your okay, Frank..". Gerard gently kissed the side of my head and shuffled away slightly.

"Thank you for saving my Gerard, I don't know how I could ever repay you" I said, my voice croaky. I glanced at him with a small but meaningful smile upon my battered and bruised face.

Softly he replied "You don't have to repay me in any way, Frank." He gently brushed my fringe back off my face, and traced my jawline once again with his finger. Out of nowhere I got the urge to kiss him. I wanted to taste his lips once again, his sugar-cube and cigarette flavored lips. I wanted to feel hands exploring my body, that touch that sent a tingling sensation all the way through my body. I wanted to feel his body pressed against mine, so hard could feel the warmth of his body through my clothes. I knew at this moment, I wanted him now.

I edged slightly closer to him, staring up into his eyes; two perfect pools of green. He quickly looked away avoiding all eye contact. I frowned slightly then looked down. Gerard slowly lifted my chin with his index finger and whispered "What do you want from me? I mean every time we have been in situations like this. You always run away?"

I gulped hard, then whispered back "I think I want you.. and I want you now.." I nodded slowly, still smiling ever so faintly. He looked back at me with a slightly shocked expression upon his face.

"Do you mean it Frank? Do you really mean it? I mean I have liked you since the first moment I ever set eyes on you.. I knew you was the one for me. I mean I barely know you and I think we have only ever spoken a few times, but I know you have watched everyone of our band practices and I have had my eyes on you throughout everyone.. Frank I think I'm inlove with you.. and I don't just want you for sex if that's what you thought.." I looked back into his eyes again, I could see how much love was right there in his eyes.

"Well um.. You was my first kiss, and I guess I am attracted to you in a lot of ways. But i'm not sure if I'm gay or not.. " I look down, I really didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Oh.." Gerard slowly moves his hand away from my chin and sits as far as he possible can away from me.

"Gerard..?" I slowly move closer to him and sit myself on his lap slowly, gazing up at his perfect face. Gently I take his face in my hands. He looks at me again, this time there doesn't seem to be as much love in his eyes. I gulp so softly then gently press my lips to his, I begin to slowly move my lips against his. Gently he pulls my body against his, I wince against his lips as he pulls my closer, my ribs were so sore and tender. Moving our lips in-sync, I slowly parted his lips with my tongue, then slowly pushed my tongue into his mouth, letting my tongue explore his mouth. The a strong flavour of mint filled my mouth, I curled my tongue around his slowly. Gerard began to make the kiss deeper more passionate, slowly I pulled away my breathing was slightly heavier.

Slowly Gerard moved his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and grabbed the corners tugging my shirt up slightly. I glanced down, I began to feel more and more self conscious by the second. Careful Gerard pulled my shirt over my head and placed on the sofa. He began to gently traces the bruises on my lower abdomen with his finger slowly, a whimpered in pain ever so slightly. He leaned closer to me, leaving a trail of small delicate kisses across my collar bone. I tilted my head back enjoying the feeling of his lips against my skin, a tiny giggle escaped from my lips.

Gerard slowly brought his lips up to my neck, he gently began to his my neck, nibbling it slightly. A low moan escaped from my mouth before I had chance to stop it. "Um Gerard" I whispered. "I think we should like get to know each other before we you know" My cheeks turned a bright crimson red.

"I understand Frank.." He smiled and nodded. "What would you like to know about me?"

I slowly climbed off his lap, and placed myself on the couch beside him. "Everything!" I said Cheerily.
Sign up to rate and review this story