Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

5. And Well Should I Be Shocked Now By The Last Thing You Said?

by Cemetery-Girl 1 review

Frank and Gerard begin to grow closer.. And get to know each other much better in many ways.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-03 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 980 words

0Unrated
Me and Gerard had been talking for hours now, getting to know each other better. I smiled at him listen to him talk, watching how his perfectly shaped lips formed each word.

"So Frank, I heard your a huge fan of our band."Gerard said with a huge grin upon his face.

"Yeah, I am.. Some of the songs you have wrote are just amazing" I smile and look up into his eyes. He looks back into mine, staring deep into my eyes. I begin to feel as if he is looking at my soul.

"That's one of the reasons, I invited you to join our band and cos your an amazing musician" He then mumbles "And cos I'm inlove with you" His voice broke slightly towards the end of the sentence, he knew I didn't feel exactly the same as him. Carefully I reached for his hand and interlocked our fingers together slowly. He glanced down at our hands, mine fitting perfectly inside of his. Slowly I raised his hand up to my mouth and kissed the back of it so softly, so tenderly.

I stood up quickly, pulling Gerard up with me. I looked up at him, took a deep breath then slowly pressed my lips against his. We began to move are lips against it others slowly, softly. I felt Gerard's hands run across my bare-chest gently, being careful not to press to hard against my bruised skin. Suddenly I began fiddling with the buttons of Gerard's shirt, undoing each button quickly revealing his perfect chest, I pushed his shirt back off his shoulders and threw it to the floor.

Gerard raised his eyebrow slightly then shrugged nonchalantly. He slowly moved his hands further down my body, fiddling with the buckle of my belt. I broke the kiss and glanced down, I was a little nervous I'd never let anyone see me naked before. He finished undoing my belt buckle then unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down slowly, pulling my boxers down slightly with them. I blushed deeply and looked away. Gerard moved his hand to my face and made me look up at him, stroking my cheek gently with his thumb. I began to blush deeper. Gerard whispered "Frank it's okay, you don't need to be nervous or scared. I promise, I'm not gonna judge you.." He smiled faintly.

"I know Gerard, it's just if this happens. It's my first time, and I.." Sighs slightly. Carefully he presses his lips to mine again. Kissing me with so much lust, so much passion. I return this kiss with just as much lust and passion. I unbutton his jeans slowly, pushing them down around his ankles. I feel Gerard's hand slowly move into my boxers, stroking along my dick slowly. I break the kiss slowly, feeling pleasured by his touch. Slowly he wraps his hand around it, rubbing it slowly. I small moan escapes from my lips. I drape my arms across his shoulders playing with the bottom of his hair. He begins to rub faster, slightly harder. I begin to moan louder, closing my eyes tightly. Tugging at the bottom of his hair hard. Moving his hand slightly faster against my dick, I feel myself become erect. I gulp and look down. Gerard removes my boxers with one swift movement. I fiddle around with Gerard's boxers pushing them down, slowly revealing what's in his pants.

Gerard backs me into the wall. His lips crash into mine hard, kissing me deeply. I part my lips slightly, and feel his tongue enter my mouth, he begins exploring my mouth with his tongue. Gerard pushes his body hard against mine, I whimper slightly in pain as his body presses hard against my tender ribs. Suddenly I break the kiss and feel Gerard's erection pressing against my inner thigh. Slowly he turns me around, and whispers in my ear "You ready?". I nod nervously.

Gerard slowly pushes his fully erect self inside of me, I wince in pain and pleasure. He begins to thrust into me slowly, gripping my hips lightly. I moaned lowly, pressing my hands against the wall, bending over further for Gerard. He began to thrust deeper into me, filling me completely, a tear slowly ran down my cheek it was hurting me. Gerard kissed along my spine delicately, sending shivers through-out my whole body. He began to pick up the pace slightly, thrusting faster. The pain slowly faded into pleasure. "Oh.. Gerard.."I whimpered in pleasure. I felt his hands begin to explore my body again, touching me everywhere. I felt Gerard begin to thrust slightly faster into me, I moaned with each moment my eyes rolling back in pleasure. Suddenly I felt a warm sticky substance ooze out of Gerard and inside of my ass. My body tensed up slightly, I heard Gerard's groans of pleasure. I moaned loudly as I felt the liquid running into me.

Slowly Gerard pulled out of me, I still leaned against the wall. Feeling a little bit breathless and tired. I turned around and looked up at him, he smiled down at me. I leaned up and kissed his lips so softly. "I'm tired.." I mumbled sleepily.

"Come with me.." Gerard took my hand and led me upstairs into his bedroom. His bedroom walls were covered in posters of The Misfits, Iron Maiden. He also had drawings. I looked around smiling. He led me over to his bed and pulled the covers back then climbed in, patting the place beside him. I climbed into the bed and lied down beside him, pulling the covers up over my body. Slowly he wrapped his arms around me, I embraced him. Slowly closing my eyes, breathing warmly against the skin of his chest.

I said whilst drifting off to sleep "I love you.. G.." My eyes closed and I was fast asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story