Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

6.Drowns All The Boys And Girls Inside Your Bed.

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

So it's the morning after the night before.. and Frank is confused

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 826 words

0Unrated
I suddenly woke up, Gerard's arms were wrapped tightly around me, my cheek was pressed to the skin of his chest. I looked up at him, his full lashes gently resting on his cheeks as he slept. I watched him sleep, trying my best not to move so I didn't disturb him. I gently rested my head back against his chest, breathing in his scent; his sweet luscious scent. I closed my eyes again and began to think of last night, how perfect the sex was and how he made me feel like no-one did before. I knew at this moment I was in-love with him, me Frank Iero was in-love with Gerard Way.


I heard Gerard yawn, and loosen his arms around me. I slowly sat up, looking down at him with a big grin on my face. "Morning Frank, Did you sleep well?" Gerard said, his voice croaky.

"I did, I slept perfectly in your arms" I planted a single kiss upon his lips. He smiled and pulled me ontop of him, or naked bodies pressing together, feeling the warmth of his skin against mine. "I need to go soon Gerard, my um.. Mom will be wondering where I go to.." He looked up at me with puppy eyes and sighed slightly.

"Well if you must leave, then let's go find your clothes" I climbed of Gerard and the bed, standing next to the bed. He looked up at me and mouthed; Why you so sexy? I giggled. Then wandered towards the stairs, shortly followed by Gerard.

I picked my boxers up from off the floor and slowly slid them back on, glancing back at Gerard who was watching me. I quickly pulled my skinny jeans up and fastened them then began sliding my black studded belt back through the belt loops and buckling it up. I felt Gerard's presence behind me as he wrapped his arms carefully around my waist, pulling me back against him. His lips pressed against my ear softly, taking my ear lobe between his teeth he tugged it lightly. I let out a tiny giggle. "Gerard, I really have to get going" I pulled his arms from around me, then grabbed my top of the couch, pulling it over my head and putting my arms in the arm holes. I slipped my converse on, then walked to the front door.

Gerard followed me. "Well, I'll see you soon then frank. I love you" He said in a cute voice. I smiled.

"I love you too Gee.." I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him. I opened the front door then walked out.

Shoving my hands in my pockets, I walked around the corner and thought for a second. Jamia's house or home? Jamia's house or home? I walked across the street and gently tapped upon the bright blue door. Jamia slowly opened the door with a grin on her face. "Frank!" She said happily, pulling me into a hug which I returned.

"Can I come in, or are your parent's home?" I peaked over her shoulder, trying to look inside the house.

"No, No.. you can come in. They are away at the moment" She stepped aside to let me in, I walked past her and into the front room. She slammed the door behind me, and followed me in. "Sit down" She nodded. I sat down on the couch and she sat beside me.

"Can I tell you something? But you have to swear you will keep this a secret and not laugh" I looked at her with a serious look upon my face.

"I promise.. What are best friends ey?" She chuckled and looked at me, waiting for me to tell her my problem.

"Well I think I'm gay but i'm not too sure, cos I've never been with a girl. And I slept with.." I stopped talking then whispered in her ear; "Gerard Way, you know the dude I told you about before"

She moved away and looked at me shocked. "Well ermm.."She fumbled.

"And I think I'm in-love with him, and I'm not to sure I'm just confused.." I looked down and sighed. Slowly she pulled me into hug, holding me close to her. I glanced up, the pressed my lips to hers and kissed her lips so softly. She pulled back in shock.

"Frank?! What are you doing?!" She shouted.

"Trying something.." I mumbled. The pressed my lips to hers again, this time she didn't pull away when I kissed her, this time she returned the kiss. I began to press my lips harder to hers, deepen the kiss slightly. Slowly I ran one of my hands down the side of her body. This did sorta of feel right, but I was still confused. I pulled back and broke the kiss, then looked down at the floor and sighed.

"Well I wasn't expecting that today.." She mumbled to herself and looked around awkwardly.
Sign up to rate and review this story