Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

Tech Support

by ukeueue 0 reviews

The water ripples and churns. A series of ficlets. 42 - "Is it broken?"

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gabrielle,Joxer - Published: 2012-10-02 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 263 words - Complete

0Unrated
42. Tech Support
14 July 2006
G/J

Joxer sidled over to a group of girls in bikinis and rollerblades. "Hey, um," he said with a sheepish smile, "Whoa, aren't you afraid of getting sunburned in those—sorry, sorry. Could you help me out? Your hair is beautiful; is that curl natural?"

The tallest girl looked at her friends, all of whom sported identically long, curly hair, and patted her own casually. "What did you need help with?"

"Oh, well." Joxer gestured with the small silvery rectangle in his hands. "My girlfriend got this digital camera, right, and I kind of told her that I knew how to use it, and then she believed me," he broke off with an incredulous laugh, "Can you believe that?"

"Uhuh," the girl said blandly.

"Anyway, so she wanted me to go take some pictures of the falls over there, and I was just wondering why I can't seem to get it to, you know, take pictures."

"Is it broken?"

Joxer gave her a panicked look. "I broke it?" He jumped suddenly and put the camera to his eye. "Oh yeah," he pursed his lips and nodded in approval. "That's a lovely shot, right there, ladies. Gorgeous!"

He tilted his head lightly to his left and said casually, "Hey, Gabby. Yeah, me and the girls were just having a little—"

Gabrielle nodded gravely. "Right," she said before reaching out to turn the camera on.

Joxer watched silently as the thing whirred and the shutter folded in on itself to reveal the lens.

She patted his cheek lightly. "Have fun, kids."
Sign up to rate and review this story