Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Heart Will Go On( Frerard Titanic Story You Auditioned For)

Chapter Nine

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

Gerard sighs, “Does it matter?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 851 words

2Moving
“That has to be like the most pathetic thing I have ever seen!” Frank laughs at the raven`s failed attempt. “Absolutely pathetic. A sissy little girly could spit better than that and do it without all the fussing about how disgusting it is.”
Gerard ducks his head instinctively, trying to hide his crimson cheeks behind his once flowing hair and curses his overbearing mother for forcing him to cut it.
“Aww don`t hide your pretty face from me, Gee.”
The younger boy whines and pouts, but Gerard barely notices any of that childish behaviour. Frank just called him pretty, well called his face pretty. Yes, his face, his. His sickly pale, colourless face with his too thin badly chapped lips and tired looking eyes. Frank thought it was pretty.
Gerard`s blush deepens.
“My turn now, huh sissy boy?” Frank leans closer, pink lips curving to form the oh so teasing, beautifully tantalizing smirk Gerard was all too familiar with.
Instead of getting angry at being called a sissy, he just nods.
Frank`s smirk grows impossibly wider, and cockier. “I`m so gonna win that little bet of ours, Princess. You can count on it.”
Surveying the inky black waves that crashed against the ship, Frank takes a deep breath, before hacking up all the saliva in the back of his throat until he felt as though he was choking, and spat. Grinning pleased with his efforts he turns triumphantly to face the looser of the disgusting competition, eyes twinkling like a mischievous little boy. And he was just a little boy, Gerard realises, taking in his youthful appearance. So young, and yet he felt like he could tell this boy anything, he trusted him more than he had ever trusted anyone.
“I do believe that you owe me a kiss, Mr. Way.” Frank reminds him, his pink tongue dipping out of his mouth and licking across his dry lips.
Gerard`s knees feel as though they are about to give way, the feel so week and jelly like, his throat goes dry and his tongue feels like a useless piece of flesh inside his mouth, taking from him his speech. Gerard had never kissed anyone apart from his soon to be wife before, and even that had never gone farther than a brief peck on the lips. He knew Frank was aiming for more by the devilish look in his eyes.
“I ain`t gonna force you to do anything you don`t want.” Frank mumbles. “I ain`t like one of them scumbags that force themselves on women.” disappointment laced the teenager`s low voice.
Frank liked Gerard, even though he had only known him for such a short while. The elder man was stunning, there was no doubt about it, but there was more to it than that. And as much as he wanted to kiss him, it was taking every ounce of willpower frank had not to pounce on him right there, he wasn`t going to make Gerard do anything he wasn`t comfortable with.
“N-no. I want-A bet is a bet. You won and I lost. Simple.” Gerard was a man of his word; he had been brought up to be a strong believer in repaying all debts and keeping to his promises. And right now, he owed Frank a kiss.
Frank`s eyes widen, but he nods and takes a single step closer to Gerard, his racing heart betraying his calm face.
Hesitantly, Gerard takes the other boy`s face between his shaking hands, breath coming rapidly as he bends down and shyly, innocently kisses him softly. Both of them feel it, whatever the strange, bone tingling feeling was, and are soon clinging desperately to each other. Gerard`s gasps and moans as he feels a pointed tooth bite down gently on his lips, face flushing deeply when he feels Frank`s tongue snake in and begin to play with his own. He had never felt anything like it. It was amazing, he felt loved, adored, wanted. His whole body was on fire, his mind and hearts were racing. This was it, what had been missing from his life.
He pushes frank away gently but forcefully.
“This isn`t right.”
Something boiling hot and lava like erupts inside Frank`s chest. “Why?” He snaps, “Because we`re both men?”
“No, because-“
“You were alright with it before when I told you, and you didn`t exactly object two minutes ago when you were fucking making out with me like your life fucking depended on it! I feel like a fucking crazy lovesick child, Gee, I`ve known you a few mere hours and I`ve already fallen in love with you.”
Frank ignores Gerard`s deep intake of breath and carries on. “So tell me, Gerard, why is it so fucking wrong?!”
“I-I can’t do this, Frank. I have a fiancé, I`m getting married in less than a month’s time. Catherine is pretty and kind and sweet and…and-“
“Do you love her?”
Gerard sighs, “Does it matter?”
Sign up to rate and review this story