Categories > Original > Erotica > Age Is But A Number

Runaway

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 3 reviews

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-05 - 742 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ray drove me back home and parked up around the corner from my house.

“What will you tell them this time?” He asked.

“I'll just say my teacher was being an unreasonable douche bag.” I shrugged.

He laughed and kissed my lips, his tongue explored my mouth as his teeth sank into the skin on my bottom lip. I moaned as he slowly pulled away from me.

“I'll see you tomorrow then?” He asked.

“I'll be over at normal time.” I winked at him before climbing out of the car. I ran to my house and walked in through the door.

“And where were you?” My mom yelled at me.

“Nice to see you too mom.” I mumbled making my way upstairs.

“Don't you walk away from me!” She shouted. “I want to know where you were.”

“Out.” I snapped.

“Answer me properly Raven!”

“Ugh, you wouldn't understand.” I mumbled.

“What if something bad had happened to you? Huh? What if someone had taken you off the streets, this place is very dangerous especially at night!”

“I don't see why you care. You never have done in the past!”

“Well maybe if you weren't such a loner in your room all the time I could show you just how I much I care.”

“You know what? I don't need this crap.” I snapped walking out of the house and slamming the door behind me.

I sighed and walked down the dark street until I got to the end. I pulled out my phone and dialled Ray's number.

“I was wondering when you'd call, couldn't stay away from me huh?” He asked.

“Ray, I need you to pick me up.” I said.

“Why? What's happened? Has someone hurt you?” He asked, he always was so over protective of me.

“No I- I think I’ve ran away from home.” I mumbled.

“Where are you?” He asked picking up what sounded like his car keys.

“At the end of my street.” I replied.

“Stay there, I'm coming for you.” He said hanging up.

I sighed and rested my back against the wall.

I knew he'd come for me.

He always was there when I needed him the most.

After ten minutes of waiting he finally pulled up next to me, I smiled at the sight of him and climbing in the front.

“Sorry about the wait, traffic was-”

I cut him off by kissing his lips.

He smiled and drove back to his place

“So what do you want to do tonight?” He asked.

“Well I got a few things in mind.” I said in a flirty voice as I unbuttoned my school
t-shirt.

He turned towards me and stared at my breasts as I made them more visible.

“Eyes on the road Mr. Toro.” I giggled.

He smiled and turned his head back towards the road.

“You always were such a tease.” He mumbled.

“Well I wouldn't want to disappoint you.” I smiled buttoning my shirt back up.

We made it back to his house and made our way inside.

I’d been to his house many times, sometimes we'd even sneak out of school at lunch time or when we both had a free, well we can't go all the way in school now can we?

I ran up the stairs into his large bedroom. The walls were painted black with one blood red coloured wall, and dark wooden flooring.

I sat on the king sized bed and slipped my shoes off before kicking them over to the other side of the room, I didn't know what I was going to do, all I had was my school uniform and I doubt my parents would let me back into the house without lecturing me and grounding me for a couple of months.

Ray sat down next to me and starting kissing my neck, I moaned in pleasure and smiled as he bit down into my flesh.

“What's the matter?” He mumbled sensing something was wrong.

“It's just... I can't stay here. What if they find me? Or find out about us?” I asked panicking.

“No one is going to find out about us.” He smiled. “And so what if they do? It's not their decision to make. I will always love you no matter what. And nothing is going to stop that, not the police, not your parents, no one.”

I smiled and kissed his soft lips never wanting it to end.
Sign up to rate and review this story