Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mister Sister

The next morning

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

What the hell is going on here?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-06 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 1060 words - Complete

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

We woke up a bit later because Molly was knocking on the door.

‘I can’t find any phones.’ She said in a panic.

‘It’s okay Molly. In the morning Gerard will probably storm in and open it for us.’ Frank said.

‘Sorry.’ Hozzie said shyly.

‘It’s okay.’ I said to her.

‘Hollie Nicole Iero, when I get out, you’re going to be in so much trouble young lady.’ Frank said.

‘No! I’m sorry.’ She said.

‘You know you’re not allowed to do this.’ He argued.

‘Hollie, it’s okay. We do need to talk about it though.’ I said. ‘What time is it?’ I asked.

‘It says 22, 2 dots and 31.’ Hozzie answered.

‘Okay, well can you two go to bed and get some sleep? As soon as we get out we’ll wake you up.’ I said.

‘Okay.’ Molly said. She and Hozzie went to a bedroom.

‘I’m sorry I got you into this.’ Frank said.

‘It’s not your fault. Besides, it’s kind of funny.’ I told him.

‘How is it funny?’ He asked.

‘It just is. I mean, only we could get trapped in a closet by a 6 year old.’ I said. We both giggled.

‘Well, I suppose we should get some sleep then.’ Frank said. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I woke up the next morning in Frank’s arms, resting my head on his chest. Thank you Hozzie.

I heard footsteps come inside the hotel room.

‘Frank, where the hell are you? I’ve been calling you for ages!’ Gerard’s voice shouted. Frank woke up and we both started knocking on the door.

‘Gee, we’re in here.’ Frank said. The door unlocked and we came tumbling out. Gerard stared at us confused.

‘What the hell is going on here?’ He asked looking like everyone’s confused feelings have been put into him.

‘Well, this is Penina,’ He said pointing at me. ‘And this is because of Hozzie.’ He said gesturing to the closet.

‘Nice to meet you. I’ll go check on the kids.’ I said. Gerard just stared at me. I nodded awkwardly and left to go into one of the bedrooms. They weren’t there. I checked in another bedroom. They weren’t there either. I checked in one of the bathrooms. They were in the bath with duvets and pillows. I have no clue how that happened, but I found it cute.

I stroked their heads to wake them up. Their eyes fluttered open and they smiled when they saw me.

‘Penina!’ Molly screamed excitedly. I smiled.

‘Gerard’s here. He got us out. He’s kind of confused though.’ I said.

‘Gerard!’ Hozzie screamed excitedly. She hopped out of the bath and ran to the main room where Gerard was. Molly and I followed. When we got there, Hozzie was in Gerard’s arms.

‘So, I hear you’re going to be joining our clan. Sorry I was unresponsive earlier. It’s just, well; I never usually see my best friend and a stranger locked in a closet together.’ He said sticking out his hand. I shook it.

‘I wouldn’t expect you to. This is Molly.’ I said picking her up.

‘Hey Molly.’ He said. Molly smiled at him and held his other hand.

‘Do you like drawing?’ She asked. She asks everyone that.

‘I love drawing.’ He answered truthfully. Molly took him to see her drawings.

‘Are you okay?’ Frank asked me.

‘Yeah. Just a bit tired.’ I answered. ‘How about you?’ I asked.

‘My back is killing me, but because I don’t want to sound like an old man, I feel great.’ He answered. I smiled.

‘You look like one though.’ I joked. He looked at me acting as though he was offended. I just laughed. He took a pillow off one of the sofas, and he hit me with it. I gasped. He laughed evilly.

‘I am the king of pillow fights.’ He said lifting up his arms. I tickled his arm pits. He laughed hysterically. ‘No… let… ha-ha… let go!’ He said in between laughs.

‘Never.’ I said. We eventually fell onto the couch in a pillow fighting, ticklish mess. He let go of his pillow and started tickling my sides. ‘No! You have the pillows.’ I argued.

‘I also have fingers that are great for tickling.’ He said evilly. I was about to tickle him, but he grabbed my wrists and turned me over.

‘Can you two stop acting like children?’ Gerard asked. We shook our heads.

‘No. I’m afraid we can’t.’ Frank answered. I’ve never loved Frank more. I’ve loved him in his interviews and pictures, but he’s just like me, and I love him so much. I put my finger right next to his cheek.

‘Hey, Frank.’ I said. He turned his head so I poked his face.

‘No! I can’t believe I fell for that!’ He shouted.

‘You better believe it. I’m a genius and you’re a moron.’ I said. We both laughed.

‘Well, I’m not that moronic. I know that we’re going to need to sort out 2 tickets and you and Molly need to pack your things. That is if you still want that job.’ Frank said. I smiled and hugged him.

‘Thank you so much Frank.’ I said.

‘Thank you for last night. You kept me as sane as I could be, and you got the kids to sleep without being with them. That’s just scarily good.’ He said. I smiled and jumped around in excitement. Everyone joined in after that. I knew London would be a great new start!

Oh yeah. Tickle fights are awesome. On another note, I'm thinking of starting a Supernatural fanfic. What do you guys think? If I do then yes, I will hold auditions. Also, if you dye your hair and wash it out, use egg shampoo, or use egg shampoo anyway because my hair feels great now. Just saying... I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review my pretty's! XD xx

Update: My Supernatural auditions are up. The link: http://ficwad.com/story/202773 Audition please! XD Not many parts are left, but then, there weren't many parts to start with so... erm... yeah... XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story