Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mister Sister

Airplane journey

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

A week later

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-06 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 1090 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

The whole band got to know Penina and Molly over the past week, and the outcome has been very popular. We all think she’s great, and very weird, which I think is what’s best about her. I love how far away from normal she is, and she still makes me fall in love with her without even trying. We’re currently in the airport waiting to board our plane back to New Jersey.

‘I’m bored.’ Molly complained.

‘So are half the people in Africa.’ She said. I giggled.

‘No they’re not.’ I said.

‘Well, it works when she says she’s hungry.’ She told me.

‘I knew it was a trick.’ Molly said accusingly.

‘Calm down. It’s not like you were starving. Besides, when you get a taste of this airplane food, you’re going to be put off food for the rest of your life, unless you’re a greedy chazzer like me.’ She said.

‘What’s a chazzer?’ Hozzie asked. We were all thinking that.

‘It’s Yiddish word for greedy, but it also means to basically be a pig, but you must never eat pig, for it is against the kosher laws.’ She explained.

‘What’s with your sudden interest in your Jewish background?’ Ray asked.

‘I don’t know. It happens every so often and I don’t know why.’ She answered. The kids were screeching in excitement. ‘Sheket b'vakasha!’ She said harshly. They shut up.

’All passengers boarding flight 28 to Newark, New Jersey, will be escorted to the plane by coaches. People with little children should board first. Thank you for flying with British Airways.’ The person over the tannoy said. We got up and went on the coach. Molly was smiling the whole time.

‘Are you excited for this then?’ I asked her. She nodded her head and tried to pull herself up with the handles.

‘Molly, enough.’ Penina said. Molly just continued. I decided to help her out. I picked Molly up and held her. Hozzie was given a piggy-back ride by Mikey.

‘Have you ever been on a plane journey before?’ Bob asked.

‘No.’ She answered.

‘It’s a bit like being in a car, except you’re in the air and you see stuff below.’ Gerard explained.

‘Your logic is amazing. How haven’t you taken over Earth yet?’ Penina asked sarcastically.

‘Because the world can’t handle me.’ He said putting his hands on his hips. We finally got on the plane. We all managed to sit in one row. Penina and I sat next to each other in the middle, Molly sat next to her on one side with Gerard and Bob, and Hozzie sat next to me on one side with Mikey and Ray.

‘How do you make babies?’ Molly asked Gerard. We just giggled as quietly as we could and tried to let them figure out how to answer it on his own.

‘Oh god. Have you ever been to the States before?’ I asked her. She shook her head.

‘I’ve only gone on a plane once, and that was because of a boring job. I only went to France.’ She explained.

‘And how was it?’ I asked.

‘I still have no idea. I was picking up a parcel.’ She said. I smiled.

‘You know, Hozzie really likes you.’ I told her. She smiled.

‘Soon she’ll just get annoyed by me. Even I annoy me.’ She said. I giggled.

‘No way. I think it’s because you’re funny and nice and understanding. She really needs a female figure in her life. I mean, I have no clue what to do when it comes to periods. I mean, what do you do with a tampon? Do you stick it up your nose and hope it bleeds that way?’ I asked in a panic. She looked at me sympathetically before snuggling my face with her arm.

‘Aw Frankie.’ She said sounding upset for me. We both laughed after that.

‘Well, I can’t even say the “V” word without feeling sick. I think I skipped the being cool with sex phase even though it’s a fun thing to do.’ I told her.

‘I think someone needs to retake sex ed.’ She said. I shook my head.

‘No way.’ I said.

‘Come on. I’ll teach you? I know that sounds weird, but I could make it fun.’ She told me. I stared at her, freaked out. She then realised what she said and her eyes widened. ‘Oh god, no not in that way. I just won’t make you write things down or anything. Oh my god, we could watch porn together and I could talk you through it, and then we could watch a movie about one night stands having an unwanted pregnancy and then show you that while it’s fun, it can’t be that fun. Wear a condom.’ She finished with. I shook my head and smiled. She had no clue how weird she could be.

‘You’re crazy. But, maybe at some point we could. I don’t know. It just seems weird.’ I said.

‘It may be weird, but it’s useful, and you know what else is weird? Placentas and STD’s. They’re no fun.’ She told me.

‘Yeah okay. One day we can do that. I feel like I’m going to regret befriending you though, but it was my fault. Kind of like what would happen if I had unprotected sex.’ I said.

‘Hey, you’re learning. Well done Frank!’ She said throwing her hands up in the air as if there was confetti in them. I shook my head. She’s going to be even more of a handful then the kids.

A few hours later, we finally landed. The kids were over excited and over tired, but I was probably the same too. This is the new start of our new lives with the Dayne’s, and I can’t wait.

Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!! Yeah, I don't know either. Just so you know, there won't be any smut! I just want there to be that funny chapter in there. It's like on Supernatural when Cas watches porn. Like that, but yeah. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I still need some more auditions for my Supernatural fic, so hurry up and audition! Haha. Rate and review people! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story