Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mister Sister

A Brand New Discovery

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

Maybe it was about her after all...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 1138 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

Oh god. She was acting so weird which made me act so weird. What if she’s seen the texts? What if she knows? What if she moves out? I decided to text him back.

Dude, I think she knows. – Frank

What? How? – Gee

Because of you! – Frank

I checked on the kids.

‘How are you getting on?’ I asked.

‘I need help.’ Molly said. I sighed and sat next to her.

‘What’s the trouble?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know my 3 times tables.’ She said.

‘What’s the sum?’ I asked.

‘3x4.’ She replied.

‘Okay, what’s 4+4?’ I asked.

‘8!’ Hozzie answered for her.

‘Yes, well done Hozzie. Now what’s 8+4?’ I asked Molly.

’12.’ She said.

‘Well, there’s your answer.’ I told her. She smiled and wrote it down.

What? How was it my fault? – Gee

Because I left my phone next to her and she saw it. I told you the rules about this to be careful. – Frank

‘Who are you texting?’ Hozzie asked.

‘Gerard. We’re talking about grown-up stuff. I’m gonna check on Penina alright?’ I asked. They nodded their heads.

‘Okay, what was that about?’ She asked.

‘I need to know if you read any of my texts.’ I said.

‘Just the one that popped up because it was there. I’m not that nosy Frank.’ She said. I sighed and buried my face in my hands. ‘Although, I am curious about who this lucky woman is.’ She said.

‘I can’t tell you. You’ll just get mad.’ I said.

‘Why, is she someone we know?’ She asked.

‘I think so, yeah. I really do like her.’ I said. She seemed to look disappointed. ‘I don’t think I can be with her though. We’re just friends and she’ll probably think it’s weird.’ I said. She sighed. Probably the shock of my weirdness made her feel better, because she looks a lot better.

‘Frank, if you like this girl, especially if you really think that it could work; you should tell her despite your friendship. I know what it’s like to be in love with a friend, and it sucks. You feel like you can’t tell them, and you have to see them most days of the week without telling them how you feel. It just feels like the world is against you.’ She said. ‘But if there’s a chance she likes you back, you need to tell her. Then, whatever the outcome, you can move on from those feelings.’ She said. I smiled.

‘You’re feeling better right?’ I asked. She looked at me confused.

‘Uh, yeah. I’m feeling fine now.’ She said. I nodded my head.

‘Good.’ I said. I then pulled her face as close to mine as it could get before I crashed my lips against hers.

I was about to pull back, but then I felt her kissing back. It felt like magic. Everything was full of sparks and fireworks. I just never wanted this moment to end. I don’t think she did either. But it had to at some point, and unfortunately, we had to because of a little girl.

‘Frank, you’ll catch her cold.’ Hozzie said. We pulled apart instantly.

‘I was just checking her tonsils Hozzie. Have you finished your homework?’ I asked. She nodded her head.

‘Good. Frank, thank you so much for checking my tonsils. You did an amazing job.’ She said. I smiled at her.

‘Anytime.’ I winked.

‘Can I have a cookie?’ She asked. I nodded my head.

‘Go on then.’ I said. She ran back into the kitchen.

‘So, did you tell this girl yet?’ She asked.

‘Nah.’ I joked. She hit me playfully on the shoulder. ‘Okay, maybe I did. I just need her to tell me whether or not she feels the same way.’ I said.

‘Well, if she doesn’t feel the same way towards a sexy man who kisses amazingly and who’s the nicest guy in the world, she’d be an idiot.’ She said. I smiled and pecked her lips quickly.

‘You know, this girl has never made me more happy. She’s gorgeous.’ I said.

‘Well, there’s this guy I like, and he’s gorgeous as well. You might go gay for him.’ She said. I giggled.

‘That’s impossible when this girl exists.’ I said before kissing her again.

‘So, do we need to keep this from the kids or not?’ She asked.

‘I don’t know. I think we try to for a while, but if they ask us, we shouldn’t lie about it.’ I answered. She smiled.

‘Perfect answer.’ She said.

‘So, what do you want for dinner?’ I asked.

‘I don’t mind. Something simple.’ She said.

‘Perfect answer.’ I echoed.

‘Oh shut up you moron.’ She said. I giggled and we raced each other to the kitchen.

‘Spaghetti and tomato sauce with optional cheese. Oh yeah. My cooking skills are awesome.’ I said. She laughed hysterically.

‘What’s so funny?’ Molly asked.

‘We’re just messing around.’ Penina said. ‘Join us. Join the dark side.’ She said evilly. Molly just stared at her as if she was bored from her craziness.

‘Can we get a cat?’ She asked excitedly.

‘No, but because I’m in a good mood, tomorrow we can get a new puppy.’ I answered. Penina stared at me wide-eyed.

‘We can?’ She asked. I nodded my head.

‘Yeah, I’ve wanted one for a while, but I never got one, but now I’ve got you guys and it just seems like the perfect time.’ I explained. Penina jumped up and down and tackled me into a hug.

‘I love puppies. Can we get a golden doodle?’ She asked. I giggled at the name of the breed.

‘We’ll see.’ I said.

‘Mama, you’re getting a new sister.’ Hozzie said hugging one of the many dogs we already have. Okay, life isn’t as bad as it was half an hour ago.

You guys, one of my arms looks really red, and the other one looks fine, and the red one is boiling hot and I have to cool it down with my normal arm... I don't know if it's because it's nearer the radiator or not, I don't think so, I just think it's because the human body is weird. I want a dog. I've wanted a dog for about a billion years, but noooo my parents say we can't have one because we've got a cat and we live in rented houses and blah blah blah blah blah. So, yeah. Rate and review please! More tomorrow, but as for now, I am going back into my cave to hide from the law. :P xx
Sign up to rate and review this story