Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 6

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

Iz is unsure of how Axl will feel the next day and finds out that Izzy knows something.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-10 - 1179 words

0Unrated
- The Next Morning -
I woke up in my bed, instead of in the car, I remembered what happened last night and smiled. It finally happened. I just didn't know if Axl was happy it happened now, he could be mad about what happened or accepting. I vaguely remember Axl carrying me upstairs after I fell asleep, putting me in the bed, and kissing me goodnight. I heard light breathing and I looked up, but I didn't see anyone, so I sat up and then I saw Izzy sprawled out on my floor, sleeping. I giggled slightly, poor guy. Who knows how late he partied and drank? I don't even know when the New Years party ended, but I knew my apartment was probably trashed. I rolled out of bed, still in just my bra and panties, a reminder of what happened last night, and hoped Izzy didn't wake up before I put my clothes on. Then I noticed the Polaroid camera on my nightstand, I giggled and took a picture of Izzy real quick, I'd bet he'd like to see himself in that state. I wished I didn't have to run past the living room to get to the bathroom, but that's how it goes. I tiptoed out of my room and tiptoe-ran across the living room, where there were still a bunch of people, sleeping or passed out and I ran into the bathroom, shut the door, turned to the tub and jumped in shock. Steven was sleeping...no, passed out in the tub, I rolled my eyes and nudged him, I shook him a bit but he was out cold. I sighed and ran back out of the bathroom and debated if I should wake Izzy up and get him to help me move Steven or if I should use the shower at Axl and Gina's. Either way the situation would be awkward. I decided to just wake someone else up and get them to help me, Izzy needed his sleep and I still wasn't sure what was up with Axl. So I just had to bear a random stranger seeing me in my underwear (I didn't have a bathrobe because I was so used to living alone). I walked through the room, trying to find the least creepy person there, or at least someone I at least vaguely knew. "Hey Iz," I heard someone say, I jumped and turned around and saw Steven standing there "What?! Steven? You were just out cold!" I whispered loudly "Ehhhhhhhhhh, okay. Sorry, my head hurts...everything does...can I go lay in your bed?" I rolled my eyes "Yeah," I said he smiled a bit and went off toward my bedroom. I made my way across the people again and back into the bathroom. 'Finally' I thought to myself, I turned the water on and climbed in, timing myself so I could duck to the side or back when the rusty water came out. When I was done I climbed out  and wrapped a towel around myself, I blow dried my hair and studied myself in the mirror...that's when I noticed I had a hickey on my cheek "Ugh!" I said out loud. I didn't want anyone to know what happened last night...and I don't know if I could cover this with makeup. I'd never tried. So that took up an extra 10 minutes, just putting makeup on that one spot, I finally decided it was covered and walked out of the bathroom and ran to my room. Of course Izzy and Steven were there, Izzy still on my floor, but now curled on his side in a fetal position and Steven was laying on my bed. I tiptoed to the closet and tried to find something, me and Izzy shared a closet, so it was more cramped and he refused to keep his on the right, whereas I'd keep mine on the left, but he'd just stick the stuff in there. I finally settled on my white short shorts, my black Motley Crüe shirt (that band is awesome, they're kinda new but they rock), and my white flip-flops. I actually got dressed in the closet, something i'd managed to do for a while now and when I came out, Izzy was standing right there. I shrieked slightly and jumped a bit "Found ya," he whispered "I suppose we're whispering today?" I whispered back "Hell yes, I feel like shit. We got any aspirin?" Izzy asked "Yeah, I have it," I said as I walked over to my nightstand and opened the drawer, I thew the bottle to Izzy and he caught it. "Great, now I'm just gonna down all of these and pray I don't die," he said, I rolled my eyes and laughed a little as he walked out of my room. I looked over at Steven, sleeping on my bed, I decided to take a picture of him too, I snapped it and then went to take a picture of the situation in the living room. "Ah, we have a lot of people to throw out," Izzy said as he walked up next to me "Heh, yeah...oh wanna see a picture of you?" "Um, okay," I pulled the picture I took of him out of my pocket "That's you, circa, less than an hour ago," I said, Izzy chuckled "Yeah, well I got some pictures of you circa just after you banged Axl,". I looked up at Izzy in shock. He knew?!?! "What?" I said in horror "What? I came looking for you just before midnight, I saw you guys doing it in the car, I ran away as fast as I could because of the sheer horror, I told Gina I couldn't find you two -" I cut Izzy off "Okay, so you know. But what pictures?" Izzy laughed "Oh man, no, they're just pictures I took after Axl laid you in the bed," "You were there for that?" "Weeeellll, I came in after I saw Axl leave, but I didn't make it out the door again," "Obviously," we both laughed and I took another picture of Izzy "Here, lemme take one of you," he said as he took the camera "Okay," I said as I grabbed the other picture out. I smiled and Izzy took the picture. "Aw, you have a pretty smile," he said as he gave the picture to me "Aw I do," I said, we both laughed again. "Okay, so Izzy, you do know you can't tell anyone I...y'know...with Axl," I said, Izzy shrugged "Whatever, it's not like there's a whole lot of people that info would hurt though...probably just Gina," I sighed "Yeah, I guess, but still..." "I won't tell," "Thanks,". Just then people started waking up so I started escorting them to the door as fast as possible so they wouldn't barf on the floor or try to get a free breakfast out of us. As I was ushering the last few people out, Axl walked up "Oh...hey Axl," I said nervously.....
Sign up to rate and review this story