Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Sweet

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noiz just loves to teast Mosh.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sweet:

Noiz sat on the freezer eating a popsicle. She watched Mosh work on his homework from the table. A little smirk came onto her face. She had a list of why she loved the mouse so much. First, there was his body. Nice muscle in the right places, messy brown hair, equally brown eyes, cute little brown mouse ears, and a tail. Then, there was his personally. Mosh was a sweet guy, a gentleman almost. He worked hard through school and his job at the academy. Pretty patient guy, that little mouse. They guy did such a good job with putting up with her craziness. He trusted her enough to carry her in the house when she had too much to drink and sleep with her with her being a cat and him being a mouse. Rather obedient, which came in handy for their "games" at night. Plus, he had a naughty side too? Ooo boy! Still, there was another reason that Noiz was rather fond of Mosh.

She too another lick of her popsicle.

"Mosh-kun," she said. The mouse paused and glanced up at her.

"Yeah?" he asked. Noiz gave him a little smile.

"You know what I would really like right now?" she asked.

"What?" her lover asked. The kitty took a lick of her popsicle.

"A nice, freshly baked mousey kimono cake," she said. "With sugary whipped cream frosting." Mosh felt his heart stop for a brief moment.

"Sorry?" he asked. Noiz took another lick of her popsicle.

"Or maybe, mousey ice cream sundae!"

"E-E-Excuse me?"

Lick. "Or maybe a baked mouse stuffed with red bean paste."

"You're really freaking me out here, Noiz-sama."

Lick. "Or maybe a blueberry mousey pie, fresh out of the oven."

"Please stop that, you're really freaking me out now."

Lick. "Or maybe..."

"Stop! Just stop!"

Noiz glanced up at her pet. "Stop what? Talking or this?" She took another lick of her popsicle. Mosh tightly shut his eyes.

"Both!" he wailed. There was a pause over the summer afternoon. Mosh tried to buried his redden face deep into his textbook. Noiz finally giggled to herself.

"Fine then," she said. "If that's what you want." Then, the cat slid off the freezer and disappeared down the hall, smirking to herself.

That was the other thing that she loved about Mosh. He was just so fun to mess with from time to time.
Sign up to rate and review this story