Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undesirables

th Chapter

by Hostile_Halo 2 reviews

Mikey blinked and the kid was gone, well not completely. Everything but his eyes were.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2013-03-03 - 1794 words

1Original
Ch.5



“Oh my God”. Ray spoke suddenly grabbing ahold of Gerard’s arm, “She’s coming this way”.

“Your claws are drawing blood”. Gerard hissed.

Either Ray didn’t hear him or didn’t care enough to do anything, “Oh my God and she’s got her friends with her”.

“You are causing me pain”

“They’re coming this way”. How do I look? Does my breath smell”.” Before Mikey could even begin to comprehend the situation Ray was less than an inch from his face and breathed into his face. Startled Mikey leaned backward but assured ray his breath smelled just fine.

Shayla and her friends, one to Frank’s surprise being his cousin, walked over right as Ray sat back down.

“Hey Ray”

“Hey Say”

They greeted each other at the same time. They chuckled at the same time too. Shayla had short choppy hair dyed different shades of green that highlighted her hazel eyes. She was tanner than Megan or who two other friends who she introduced as Lucy Bella and Sara Winchester. Lucy had long brown hair that had just a subtle curl to it. She along with Sara had blue eyes. Sara was the shortest of the girls and her shoulder length black hair was died red at the tips.

Megan smiled at Mikey and Frank, “ Oh and this is my cousin Frank…and his friends?” She said friends like a question as if she didn’t know Frank was capable of making any.

Frank shrugged his shoulders slightly, “Right well this Mikey Way, his brother Gerard and uhmm Ray…”

Sara rolled her eyes “Oh trust me we’re all familiar with Raymond Toro. His big brown eyes” She gushed in an imitation of, one could only presume, Shayla, “And don’t even get me started on his hair…”

Shayla shot daggers at her friend turning a lovely shade of tomato red.
The others suppressed laughter.

“Well I think it’s cute babe”. Ray said quite heroically coming to Shayla’s aid.

“Aww really?” Shayla said cuddling against him.

“Well as much as I’d love to keep watching this mushy crap” Lucy said, “I’m dying for a smoke we should all go to the courtyard”

“I could go for one” Gerard said.

Lucy smiled at this and everyone else agreed to come out with them.
They group found a small corner to sit down at. Ray and Shayla were too busy swapping saliva to do much of anything. Sara, Frank, and Gerard however all took one of the cigarettes Lucy pulled out of her bag. She called them all freeloaders but obviously didn’t mind much at all. Frank started up a conversation with Megan about how she’d met the other girls.

“Sara and I have French together, and I only just met Lucy and Shayla through her.
Actually just before we met up with you guys”

“So Sara’s in tenth grade then?”

“Right, but Lucy and Shayla are eleventh. How about Ray and Gerard?”

Frank shrugged, “Gerard’s only Mikey’s brother and Ray’s his friend….both seniors I think”

Mikey leaned against the base of a nearby tree gazing at the others in the group. He was tired from staying up way too late last night, and his eyes kept closing out of his control.

Megan addressed Mikey, “So how’s your day been going?”

It took a moment for him to respond, he hadn’t expected to really be acknowledged,

“Oh, um, fine. No, fine and yours?”

“Good thanks” She answered. He nodded politely at her smile and looked down at the grass he was sitting on.

When he looked up again Gerard was talking to Frank, “It’s got to be a lot different here than New York”.

“Well sure” Frank responded, “But I like Jersey a lot better”.

“Really?” Gerard raised an eyebrow, “Most New Yorkers seem to hate it down here”.

“Well I only moved to New York in sixth grade, I actually lived right here in Belleville before”.

“So why’d you move away?”

Frank tugged at a piece of back hair that had fallen in his face, “Mom got a job transfer”.

Gerard brushed Frank’s hair away, “You should keep your hair out of your face I can’t see those pretty green eyes when it hangs in your face”.

Hazel Mikey thought

Frank laughed nearvously, “Well actually their hazel…”

How did I know that?

“…but thanks”

Mikey felt a tight pang in the pit of stomach. What was in that cafeteria food?


“Why don’t you want to go Mikey? It isn’t because you haven’t got a date is it? Lots of kids go to Homecoming without a date”

“No, I just don’t want to go to a stupid school dance”.

“Come on honey, Gerard’s going. Maybe that Jess girl he’s going with can get a friend to go with you”

“Mom listen to me. One: I don’t want to go. Two: I’m not going to be anyone’s pity date. Three: You don’t even know Jess.

For example Jess is a fucking guy. Your perfect little son is dating a fucking guy you blind imbecile. He’s fucking gay! Or bi…whatever.

“Oh, Mikey. I just want you to have fun”

“And standing in a crowded gym that smells like ass eating nauseating cafeteria food is fun now?”

A loud squeal erupted a foot away from him and Mikey’s eyes fluttered open again.

Lucy smacked Sara who was laughing hysterically, “Of course I hadn’t thought about him doing that! Don’t be disgusting!”

Sara snorted taking a drag of her cigarette “I’m not disgusting. You are”.


“Mikey!” Frank squealed, “Don’t eat a banana like that!”

Mikey raised an eyebrow continuing to munch on the snack he’d smuggled out to recess

“Why?”

Frank erupted into laughter and leaned in and whispered something into Mikey’s ear. Mikey’s eyes widened and he spit out his bite of banana. A slimy yellow chunk landed on Frank’ forearm.

“EW!” Frank exclaimed, “Mikey slobber! It’s so disgusting”

Mikey shoved him, “You’re disgusting”.

Frank shoved him back, “No you’re disgusting!”

“No you are!”

“No you are!”


See even back then you wanted to suck co---

Shove off you sick fuck I was in fifth grade!

Mikey likes bo-oys!

No I fucking do not!

Tell that to the boy you kissed

What?!I didn’t kiss a boy. What the hell are you talking about?

Mikey kissed a boy and he liked it!

No I didn’t!

The taste of his cherry chapstick!

“Shut up!”

Mikey’s eyes flashed open to see everyone around him staring at him even Ray and Shayla had pulled away from each other to stare, “I uhh..sorry uhh…I need to go”

Mikey stood up and left the group starring in bewilderment as he walked away. Even though he had only jut now decided on leaving the school Mikey had already made up his mind ad to where to go. He hopped the metal fence separating the courtyard from the school’s parking lot. The walk to the elementary school was a short and well known one to Mikey. Mikey remembered the first-grader on his street had been so excited this morning because the school was out for the day, so today was perfect because he was sure to be alone. He easily located the old forgotten hole, partially hidden by a bush, in the wire fence. It was a tighter squeeze than it had been in sixth grade but he still managed well. He took some deep breaths to try to calm himself down. His thought from earlier were far from gone, but he would be able to distract himself here. Think of better thoughts. Hadn’t sixth grade been a great year for him? Mikey had trouble remembering it at all, so it was hard to deny or agree with that.

You can’t let that damned voice bother you so much Mikey he reminded himself

Aww why not?

Ignore it and it will go away

Hasn’t worked for four years, ain’t going to start now.

Mikey’s head pounded in irritation. Of course this was all his fault. He had forgotten to take his pills this morning, well ‘forgotten’ in the sense that he threw them away when his Mom looked away. This voice had to be a result of his fucked up brain without their meds. The sensible part of his brain told him that was ridiculous. Having voices had nothing to do with being bipolar, and besides that he had the voice was even there when he did take his pills. But Mikey didn't want sense he wanted answers. Results. So he convinced himself that if he got up and walked around it would help. He only needed to exercise a bit in the fresh air. Just walk around and stay calm.

Sure just try to walk me off…

He followed the fence around the playground, keeping his steps slow and easy, he tried to just clear his mind. He tried to think of nothing and no one. He tried to—

“Hey kid!”
Mikey looked up on the other side of the fence was a kid with dark brown hair, a round face, and deep hazel eyes. Mikey looked around him but no one else was close by.

“I’m talking to you kid” the boy said louder this time, “Hey!”

Mikey blinked and the kid was gone, well not completely. Everything but his eyes were. Which now set against a pale complexion of sixteen year-old whose black fringe fell into his face. He smirked at Mikey awaiting a reply. Mikey starred as if really seeing him for the first time. This had to be the same kid, from so long ago, it was hideously obvious. His only friend who wasn’t imaginary. His only friend, period.

Mikey’s face broke into a smile, a real genuine toothy smile, “Frankie?”



I am so sorry for making you guys wait for so long I had a couple of author's notes explaining why I did (now deleted) to sum it up-broken computer, homework, and a dad with a pole shoved up his ass. Also as I've said I'm trying to update more frequently but please don't hate me if chapters don't come very often.I'd like to give credit to my newest characters Lucy Bella-provided by Unknown098123 and Sara Winchester-provided by ShovedToAgree as I'm sure they will make lovely additions to this story. R&R please guys it means a lot sorry again for your long wait and shitty excuses
xox
HHalo
Sign up to rate and review this story