Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undesirables

th Chapter

by Hostile_Halo 2 reviews

Mikey felt his stomach flip like it had earlier at lunch. Maybe he really was sick. That would also explain the goosebumps crawling up his arms to the back of his neck.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-01-24 - Updated: 2013-01-24 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Ch.6

“Who else?” Frank asked before scooting his slim figure through the same hole in the fence Mikey had only recently gone through himself. He stood up in front of Mikey, “So, like, are you okay? We kinda freaked when you disappeared like that”.

And you’re kinda a freak how perfect. His voice cooed.

Mikey nodded his head, “Yeah I’m fine, but you’re not”. He jabbed his finger into Frank’s shoulder.

“I’m not?” Frank smirked and raised an eyebrow.

“No you’re not, Frank Anthony Iero,” Frank’s smirk broadened as Mikey continued, “Because you’re a little ass-wipe who didn’t think he’d point out he’s known me since fucking fourth grade!”

Frank failed to suppress his laughter, and put up his hands defensively, “Michael, Michael. What vulgar language, really.”

Mikey rolled his eyes.

“Besides,” Frank continued, “Took you long enough to remember me, huh?”

Red crept up Mikey’s ears, “Well you left in what, sixth grade? Forgive me if I don’t remember four years ago”.

“Well it’s hard to forget something like this” Frank grinned foolishly, and swinging his arms up a Mikey.

“Touché” Mikey said laughing, “but I had a lot of made-up friends then, and sixth grade’s a bit fuzzy…I think I assumed you were imaginary too”.

“Well you were a bit of a weirdo back then, weren’t you?”

Mikey nudged Frank, “Maybe, but then I was your…I mean, you were one as well”.

Smoooooooth one Mikey Poo

“No denying that. Frank admitted, “So back to the school then? Lunch is probably already over.”

Mikey shrugged, “”If you want I guess.”

“What else?”

“I don’t know about you, but I didn’t eat much. We could go to the Starbucks a couple blocks away”.

“Well, well, well. Cutting class, Michael James, I must say you’ve turned into quite the badass.

“If you come, you can be one too.” Mikey paused smirking, “Granted a much shorter badass, but a badass none the less.”

“You know, I was taller than you in sixth grade.”

“Yes, but I kept growing after sixth grade”.

“I’m going to pretend like you didn’t say that”.

Mikey giggled, “Do you want to come or not?”

“I suppose” Frank smiled.

*

This is adorable the young lovers reunited again.

We’re not lovers

Is it just like your dreams Mikey? Is meeting your imaginary boo just like you pictured in your precious head?

Shove off

No, of course it’s not. It’s better! Couldn’t you just get lost in those dreamy eyes?

Mikey ventured a quick glance at Frank’s eyes. They were their same round shame and a deep hazel that flickered green when the light hit at the right angle. Mikey was surprised to see they still shimmered when Frank smiled. Although, he was more surprised that he remembered that at all.

See? You can’t stop starring homo.

Mikey pulled his gaze away.

You need to just pipe the fuck down.

You know it’s true

I’m not even going to acknowledge you.

Mikeeeeeey, come on it’s no fun when you ignore me.

Miiiiiikey.

Mikey.

Mikey!

“Mikey?” Mikey shook his head. Frank was looking straight at him.
“Sorry what did you say?”

“I just asked what you were getting. You sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. I was just going to get the caffé latte.”

“I think I am too. I was trying to decide between that and the mocha”

Mikey gave small nod.

“Are you sure you’re okay. You kind of look you just got the wind kicked out of you”.

“Something like that” Mikey mumbled. Then changing the subject said, “Do you want to split that new cheesecake brownie thing?”

“Sure, but it’s not very large. Sure you don’t just want to get two?”

“Nah, I wouldn’t finish the whole thing anyway”.

Their cashier was a lanky, pigeon-chested, college student, who gave the impression she’d rather be doing anything else than taking their order.

“What would you like today?” She greeted in a very monotone voice.

“Two caffé lattes, the cheesecake brownie, and uh I’ll also have the tomato, mozzarella panini” Frank ordered.

The food took quicker than normal, then again the middle of the day didn’t have a rush. Frank shuffled around his pocket, but Mikey up a hand and gave the girl a couple of bills.
The boys discussed a variety of topics, while munching their food and drinking their coffee. They were still talking even long after Mikey had finished off his forth cup of latte and Frank had to cut him off.

“So you left Jersey ‘cause your Mom’s job?”

“Yeah,” Frank answered, “It was all pretty sudden. I was actually going to tell you that day I left, but” Frank blushed wondering if this would be another thing Mikey didn’t recall about sixth grade, “remember, your teacher got mad I was on the school’s grounds so I left”.

Mikey nodded. He hadn’t quite remembered, just that h teacher had come over and Frank had ran off.

“and I actually left that night”.

“Ah, I see”. Mikey said, “Why’d you all come back? Her job transfer again?

Frank shook his head, “Um no actually. My mom, well she actually died Mikes. My dad didn’t want to stay up there…so we came back.”

Mikey’s expression softened, “Oh Frank. I didn’t...I’m sorry” He bowed his head down.
Frank forced a smile, “Don’t worry. I’m okay.”

Mikey returned the smile, “I hope so. And you can come to me if you’re ever now okay”.

“Ditto kid” Frank got up and impulsively grabbed Mikey’s hand and stood him up too. Mikey felt his stomach flip like it had earlier at lunch. Maybe he really was sick. That would also explain the goosebumps crawling up his arms to the back of his neck.

Frank seemed startled for a moment then dropped Mikey’s hand rather quickly and said, “Come on lets beat it”.



Rate and Review if you're liking it :) xox HHalo (sorry for the long ass wait)
Sign up to rate and review this story