Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

My Heart.

by FightStriker 1 review

This heart, it beats, beats for only you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 739 words - Complete

1Moving
Chapter 6


My Heart.


Gerard has been in there for over six hours. I just hope they're getting as much as that thing off his brain as they possibly can.

What if he dies? What's going to happen to Mikey? Maybe my parents will take him in! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! My parents will take Mikey in and raise him as one of there own.

That sounds kind of creepy but its true! He could be one of the family.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I hope Gerard stays alive. I wouldn't be able to live on without him.

He's my everything, the very reason I breath, the very reason I exist. Losing him would be losing my other half, I wouldn't be who I was without Gerard. If I hadn't met him I wouldn't be the person I was today.

He saved me during a time where I wasn't sure if I wanted to live or die. My parents never understood that time, they just knew I needed help.
They tried to take me to psychiatrist's and they tried to get me on medication but it was all a failure. No matter what they did I just went back to the booze and the razor.

Then I started high school, and I was sitting alone at a table in the JROTC building, while all the other new cadets were laughing and joking with each other before class started. Obviously they knew each other from their old school. I, on the other hand, had no friends in middle school, yeah there were plenty of kids that I saw around my old school that went to my new school but I didn't know them and they sure as hell didn't know who I was, except for beating me up and throwing me into trash cans of course.

But then, this boy, this absolutely gorgeous boy walked into the room. His electric green eyes scanned the room for a free seat and the only other free seat just so happened to be next to me.

He gave me a weak smile and started to make his way towards me. What made him stand out was his bright red hair. It screamed rebellion and defiance.

I liked that.

At the time I had several piercings, gauges, lip ring, nose ring. The gauges weren't outrageously huge, probably a two at the most I think. I don't wear them anymore. I had dyed bleach blonde and black hair, so I probably looked just as rebellious as he did.

Oh, and I wore makeup.

"Hi. My names Gerard." He said sitting down.

"Frank." I answered smiling meekly. This gorgeous boy was talking to me. I couldn't believe it.

"What do you think the Sergeant Major is gonna say 'bout my hair?" Back then, Gerard didn't talk with as much dictation as he does now. I guess he just didn't care, just like me.

I'm pretty sure that was right before his parents were killed. Speaking of that day.

Gerard hasn't showed up to school for a week. At that time we had become pretty good friends with each other, enough times for me to have come over his house. That was also before we started dating.

I had went to his house to find his backdoor unlocked and him in his room crying in the middle of his floor.

I didn't ask any questions, I just sat there on the floor and let him cry on my shoulder. I stayed over at his house for the next three days and finally had talked him into coming back to school.

When he asked me out that was the happiest moment of my life. First he asked me to homecoming, then he asked me to be his boyfriend, and in the cliche movie way I jumped into his arms and screamed yes while smothering his face with kisses.

We haven't had sex yet, were waiting until we get married. But a ginormous wrench has been thrown into the machine that is labeled our life.

At this point I don't even know if Gerard is still alive at this point. That maybe the operation has failed or the idiot neurosurgeon cracked under pressure.

I just want my love to be safe.

I want him in my arms again.

I want to be in his arms again.

I want to tell him I love him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story