Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

With Ears To See and Eyes To Hear

by FightStriker 1 review

Sometimes things are better left unsaid, but this time you'll get what you give.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 772 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi again waves the last chapter was actually partially based on my freshman year of high school, it just so happens the Frank and Gerard went through that period of hair color too. My hair was bright red and for whatever odd reason I didn't get in trouble for it, not even in uniform. I also dyed my hair half blond and half black, cause at the time I hated my brown hair. The blonde kind of stuck for some reason... It's still in my hair and doesn't seem to be going away but that's okay cause it looks kinda cool. But anyway enough with the background info. Lets move on to the story.


xoxoM


Chapter 7


With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear


I opened my eyes to what just seemed to be darkness. I raised my hand, at least I thought I did, and waved it in front of my face and I couldn't see it.

I get up from the floor and look around me.

Nothing but darkness.

Gerard

I know damn well that wasn't my voice, because I know it does not sound that feminine.

Gerard

That actually sounded like...

Gerard

Mom.

"MOM! MOM WHERE ARE YOU?!" I scream frantically. I just want my mom, that's all I want is my mom.

In the darkness, a bright light erupts, flooding my vision.

There, standing before was my beautiful beautiful mother. I stood there, just staring at her. She smiles at me and holds her arms out, beckoning me towards her.

"MOMMY!" I cry and I run into her arms, crying into her shoulder.

"It's okay Gerd, Momma's here." Her voice sounds like little bells, and that causes me to cry even harder.

I pull back, sniffling, to get a better look at her. Her chocolate brown curls seem to have gotten longer in death, before it was to her mid-back and now they stop at the top of her waist. Her piercing green eyes, whom I've earned mine from, shined as she stared up at me.

"My baby, how much have you grown? I remember when you were the same height as me, and now you're a giant!" She giggles, her small voice light and carefree, before it was heavy and yet she tried so hard to keep it light. But I knew. I knew we had troubles and they were troubles that she and dad could not possibly conquer alone.

"Or maybe you just shrank mom." I laugh, wiping the tears from my face.

"How's Mikey doing?"

"He's doing great, made friends and everything."

"Bob and Ray?"

"Same as always, ya know coming to the house and eating all our food."

She giggles. "That sounds about right, and what about that Frank?"

"Well mom..."

"Well what? Come on Gerd, you know you want to tell me." She teases me, grabbing my sides and tries to tickle me. I flinch away in laughter.

"All right all right I give mom I give!" I yell.

"You sure you gonna tell me?" She says through gritted teeth, still tickling me.

"Yes mom yes!"

"Fine. Fess up mister." She says crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

It was then that I noticed she wasn't wearing any shoes, just thin strapless sundress with a thin brown belt, but as thin as the dress was, I couldn't see through it. I'd save my question for afterwards.

"Frank and I are dating mom."

She just looked at me and then a huge smile blossomed across her flawless face, she leans into me and gives me a hug that warms my chest.

"Now mom can I ask you something?" I mumble into the top of her head.

"Anything sweetheart."

"What am I doing here? What exactly is here?" I say motioning to the, I'm guessing bright "room".

"Well Gerard... You're dead, and this is limbo." She explains, her eyes seemed to be turning down on themselves, along with her smile.

"How can I be dead?! Where the hell is dad?!" I exclaim. My mom quickly slaps me across the face and her mouth forms an 'o'.

"Gerard Arthur Way! Watch your tongue mister! I am your mother and I expect to be treated like it." She says firmly, hands on hips.

"Sorry mom. Just please explain to me what's going on."



yes, yes, I know. I made you guys wait like three days and its a piece of shit. Fair warning the next chapter is probably going to be really short just for the stories sake, and so that everything can flow. Once again, sorry for the long wait. I'll try to do better.
Sign up to rate and review this story