Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

The allies

by Lirazel 0 reviews

another update yeah the vamper guys look like Gerard Way and Billy Corgan circa `1993

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2012-10-22 - Updated: 2015-06-15 - 988 words - Complete

0Unrated
After the whole episode of seeing a phantom army in the sky we finally reached the house. I saw there were a lot of cars parked outside of the house. Some of the cars ranged to be expensive sport cars and luxury cars to a Ford that had tinted windows and two motorcycles. “Ah, they are still here,” said Radziel. “Hey, is'nt Larry turning this week ,” I asked. ”Oh, he’s leaving the house after the meeting. His bed will be available” said Radziel exiting out of the truck.” Look, I don’t want to alarm you or jump to conclusions but I think it will be safer to stay over here for tonight,” said Radziel. I did not know what to say. I thought I was safe in the guest house since Radziel and the others told me solitary places were safer. After seeing that cow mutilation committed by that demon spirit I realized that my safety in my new residence is coming to an end. My only concern was my host family and my roommate Morgan.” I have to tell my host family,” I said grabbing my phone from my pocket.”Oh, yeah.They will be fine as long as they don’t go out past 3:30 a.m.” said Radziel. I was waiting anxiously for someone to answer my call. “Hello,” answered Mrs. George my hostess.” Hi, Mrs. George this is Gemma. “Hey,Gemma how are? Are you in town,” asked Mrs.George.”Um, no I’m at a friend’s house. I’m staying the night over here. Where’s Morgan?" I asked combing my bangs back from my forehead.” She went to see her mother,” said Mrs. George . I had a sigh of relief. “Alright well I will see you tomorrow,” I said. O.k. sweetie be safe. There’s been talks of some vandalism and cattle mutilations lately. Don’t go out at night unless you have to,” said Mrs. George warning me. I felt another prick in my stomach but not as great as the one I felt in the truck. ”Yes, Mrs. George I‘ll be safe here,” I said. “Bye,Gemma,”said Mrs. George. “Bye” I said softly. “Hey, Paul help us with these books” shouted Radziel.Paul was coming down the stairs dressed up in dark pants and boots.”Hey Gemma,”he said with a sweet smile”Hey, Paul,” I said grabbing the grimoires handing them to him.”Hey what’s that,” asked Paul eying Radziel taking the sword out of the sheath. ”It’s a killing sword,” said Radziel. “Wow, is that what Cora and Rosaline gave you? How do you use it,” asked Paul.” You wield it and strike,” said Radziel with sarcasm in his voice. “How heavy is it. Give to me I want to see it,” said Paul walking over to Radziel with the grimoires under his arm.” Step off fairy boy this one is mine,” said Radziel playfully holding the sword as if he was going to strike Paul.” You know Zachariel will want that sword once he sees it,” said Paul with a frown.” Sorry, but he’s going to have put up a damn good fight to possess it said Radziel admiring it. “Don’t worry Paul those books you are holding have instructions on how to make your own sword, ”I said smiling. ”Well good. You know Zachariel never backs down from a fight,” said Paul.” Will see" said Radziel walking to the front door. I followed them inside the house and saw that the house was pretty tidy and quiet. Which was a big surprise.” Where is everyone,” I asked. ”They are in the basement,” said Paul walking over opening a door I thought was a closet.” I need to hide this sword,” said Radziel trying to put it behind the TV cabinet.” No Radziel, others have to know,” I said grabbing it and putting it back in his hands. Paul laughed and we walked down the dark stairs.
Once I reached the bottom there were two pale looking guys and one female dressed in old gothic clothing sitting with Brandon. They must have been vampires. There were two guys and two girls. They looked liked regular humans. They were wearing modern clothing but one of the girls had a circular necklace with Latin letters inscribed on it . The guy who was sitting next to her had a tattoo of the same symbol on his fore arm. Larry was with them. He said that it is the werewolf symbol and the letters spelled out “lycan”. Balthazar was with this guy and a young looking girl who looked about 12. The guy looked more demonic than Balthazar. He had horns coming from his forehead, long black claws, and protruding fangs. He was very frightening to look at but he was laughing and joking with Balthazar. The girl however had curly sandy blonde hair, big brown eyes, and was wearing a long dress. She was sitting quietly to herself eying the room. She looked even more angelic than Paul. As I eyed them some more I notice she was sitting on something. I scrutinized her some more and realize she had a small tail. It kind of threw me off a little to see such a doll like girl who had a defect like that. But then I thought of what Radziel told me in the truck about demons. Paul was talking to these two girl who was dressed in plain jeans and t-shirts. One was tall and skinny with long black hair and the other was kind of shorter but had a more tone body with her hair wrapped in a tight bun. I sat there eying the room trying to “fit in”. It was kind of awkward and intimidating. Even though they were allies to humans I did not want to be noticed or deemed the “the human” to other supes.
Sign up to rate and review this story