Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

The game plan

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Im saying something cause the website told me to.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Published: 2012-10-23 - Updated: 2015-06-15 - 1183 words - Complete

0Unrated
I just sat on a turned over bucket and stayed to myself. Everyone in the room was more stronger and powerful than I was. Radziel had went upstairs. I looked over and saw that one of the guys who was sitting with Larry gave me an odd look. The look he gave me was the same look I got when I mistakenly sat at a table full of popular seniors during my freshmen year of high school. I looked away. I guess he knew I was human. I learned that supernaturals have a keen sense of smell. Radziel could always tell if I had bathed with my strawberry or apple body washes from “Bath and bodyworks” or if I used some body mist I got from Wal-mart. They could all smell me out and they knew that I was not “one of them”. I felt like a mouse in a room full of cats. I heard some heavy footsteps come down the stairs. Everyone stopped talking and looked up. It was Zachariel. He came down with his famous cold gaze. There was two other guys following behind him. It was Remiel and Ezekiel who was trying to avoid bumping into his wings. Like Radziel and Paul,Remiel and Ezekiel concealed their wings. Remiel was kind of laid back and more friendly while Ezekiel was some what serious but not as menacing and intimidating as Zachariel. Radziel came after running down the stairs and stood next to me. “Hey, Zach was sup,” said one of the guys who was sitting with Larry. “O.k. everyone is here,” said Zachariel eying Radziel.Radziel just gazed back at him. “Listen we are going to break up into teams,” said Remiel.”Well obviously we are sitting with our own,” said the vampire girl sitting with Brandon.” What kind of weapons can we use against zombies,” asked the girl wearing the Lycan necklace.” You turn tonight, use your teeth and agility,” said Zachariel sarcastically.
“Yeah,but what the hell am I going to use against a whole horde of zombies by myself,” she asked angrily.” Don’t forget demons too,” said the demon guy.” You see you weren’t listening. We are going to be divided into teams. We have to stay close to one another at all times,” said Zachariel. “The whole team thing, I like it but it is almost impossible for us to be under each other all the time. It is easy for vampires to do this but what about the werewolves who have human jobs and engage in human activities. I heard Sandra and Mike have taken more hours at the telephone company,” said the male vampire with a smirk on his face. Sandra and Mike frowned at his comment.” Well unless you are at work then that is o.k. but after work everyone have to stay close together,” said Zachariel. “Have you seen any rebel angels lately,” asked the demon in a low deep voice.” There are a lot in residential areas and around town,” said Remiel.’The zombies, we are not afraid of at all. We have our own kind to worry about. Zombies are the least of our worrie,” said Balthazar.” What about the cearb,”I said out loud. Everyone looked at me funny. Balthazar and the other demons looked surprised at my comment. “You are a human right” said one the vampire males staring at me. ”Yeah,”I said nonchalantly. “So what about it,” said Radziel with anger in his voice. The vampire male just shrugged. “What the hell is a cearb,”asked Sandra.” It’s demonic spirit that is the servant of Hermiel the lieutenant of Azazael. He slaughters cattle and wolves as a sacrifice to him and kill men as a tithe,” said the male demon. ”He kills wolves? As in werewolves too,” asked Mike. The demon nodded. ”Great so we have more to worry about” said the tall angel girl. ”Well, that is an annoyance, I was going to bring him up.” Zachariel eyed me with a annoyed look since I revealed to everyone about the Cearb before he did.”Radziel had gone to look for weapons for us,” said Zachariel pointing to him.” I only have one weapon that can kill other supes,Everyone groaned with disappointment.” Well, what do you have for us,” asked Brandon. “I have these grimoires,”said Radziel pointing to Paul who had them on the floor beside him. ”What exactly are we going to do with a bunch of old looking grimoires books? None of us are witches. Oh, wait no offense, ”said Sandra looking at me. ”No offense taking, I’m not a witch, ”I said smiling.” What are the grimoires for,” asked the vampire female. “Yall have to make your own weapons, just like a witch,” said Radziel grinning. “I can read old letters. I always had a thing for making things,” said Sandra walking over picking up a grimoire. “You have a pretty necklace, did you make it,” asked Paul.” Yes I did,” she said grinning.“ Make me one of an angel,” said Paul. I will sweetie she said hugging him. Paul hugged her back smiling from ear to ear. The other angels just laughed and shook their heads at his actions. Well I guess that is the game plan. We all stick together and make our own weapons,” said one of the vampires. We have to. It’s not like mortal weapons can kill our enemies,” said Ezekiel. “Yeah, Cora and Rosaline said this sword is the closest to the other killing sword,” said Radziel putting the sword back in the sheath. The werewolf sitting next to Mike eyed him viciously. Before I could even blink he rushed over to where me and Radziel was standing.” I want that sword. Give it to me,”he said in a sinister voice. Radziel gave him a hard look. Back off. This one is mine. Go make your own hound,” said Radziel.” I don’t think you heard me. Give me that damn sword, ”he said with a snarl.
“ Hey, Mark stop, we can make our own,” said Larry. Mark looked at Larry with a strong glare. Larry looked on at him hoping he would calm down. “Hey, no wolf tickets will be tolerated here,” said Zachariel walking over. Mark had returned where Larry was sitting. “Again work as a team. I condemn anything that is made by witches but we don’t have enough weapons.” So why the angels gotta have the good weapons,” asked Mark. Zachariel gave him a cold glare. Mark turned away from his glare.” We’ll take care of the rebel angels and zombies. You take your pack and stop the other lycans that wants to take over your territory, Mark, ”said Zachariel. Mark tried to stare down Zachariel. Zachariel stared back at him. It was obvious that Mark was the alpha of his wolf pack and he did not take to being told what to do so well. It was either follow orders or suffer the consequences when it came to angels.
Sign up to rate and review this story