Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

Invisibility

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 1326 words - Complete

0Unrated
“ Werewolves are hotheaded,” said Radziel.”The same can be said about angels,” said Mike who heard him smirking. “Wow you heard that, ”I said giggling. “I forgot they have super hearing sense” said Radziel grinning.” Come on, Mark we have enough to worry about,” said Larry trying to calm Mark down who was in a staring contest with Zachariel.”It’s always a test of alphaness with you guys,” said Sandra rolling her eyes. Mark just back down and sneered at Remiel and Ezekiel as he walked up the basement stairs. ”Come on, Larry. You know the drill, meet at the old marsh before sunset. I hope you pack an extra set of clothes this time,” said Sandra going up the stairs holding the grimoire. “I’m a exhibitionist. I don’t need clothes, ”said Larry. Sandra rolled her eyes and went up the stairs.” We’ll meet up at the old factory around seven,” said Zachariel to one of the angel females.” Is Radziel coming with us? Cora and Rosaline betrothed him with a sword,” said the angel female looking at Radziel.Radziel looked up. “That’s fine I’ll go. I did not have trouble getting one off of Balthazar. I think I can handle more with this sword,” said Radziel taking the sword out of the sheath.” Arrogance does not make you a warrior,” said Zachariel. “ We have more allies. If you want to come that’ll help us out a lot. If you don’t it does not matter,” said one the angel females.” I said I will go. Paul can make swords for all of you if it bothers you so much,” said Radziel getting upset.”Just remember to bring the sword,” said the angel female walking up the stairs. “I have to cook dinner and make swords,” said Paul pouting.” You don’t have to make them tonight,” said Ezekiel.” Why the hell do you need to cook dinner,” asked Remiel frowning.” We have a guest,” said Paul smiling at me.” Order a pizza,” said Ezekiel. “So, I guess Paul is babysitting me tonight,” I said to Radziel. Balthazar is staying here with Harat and Coomara.”Well, that’s comforting,” I said. ”Don’t worry you will be safe here,” said Radziel kissing my forehead.”O.k, I just have one more favor for you,” I said.”What,”said Radziel softly.” Can you get my bag out of your truck cause I really want to take a shower,” I said laughing. ”O.k., said Radziel laughing. I was kind uneasy that Radziel was leaving for the night. I was comfortable with Paul and Balthazar but kind of curious about Harat and Coomara. I did not like being scared but taking a shower would probably relax me.
I dug through my bag to get my body wash and loofah. The bathroom was relatively cold. It felt like I was in a freezer once I removed all my clothing. I heard some movement above me. It sounded like footsteps. “Hey, did you want to wait at that deserted barn near Oaks road or that old factory,” I heard a voice.” The factory. There’s nothing in that barn except cats,” it sounded like Ezekiel. “Where’s Radziel,”which I could make out to be Remiel’s voice.” He’s still inside, he’s coming later. I guess he wants to check up on his human girlfriend,” said Ezekiel. ”Yeah, he’s whipped,” said Remiel. The comment made me frown. I heard two loud thuds on the roof. ”Hey, we’re going to that old factory again right,” asked Remiel.”What you wanted to go to the bar and get plastered again,” who’s voice made out to be Zachariel’s. “Yeah,” I may want to find a human girlfriend,” said Remiel laughing.”Shut up douche, said Radziel. I then heard banging and a lot of commotion . It was so violent it felt like the roof was about to collapse from the constant thuds and tumble they were causing .”Hey, I’m down here,” I shouted.” Who said that,” said someone.”Oh,sorry babe. We’re leaving,” said Radziel. “Alright bye,” I shouted again. “The bathroom is right there,’ asked Ezekiel. ”Apparently ,”said Remiel. It was silent for a minute and I was able to take a shower in peace. The bathroom had warmed up from the shower. I was relaxed and refreshed. I packed my sweats and promptly put them on. Once I opened the door the cool air hit me hard in the face. The hallway was silent and dark. I heard Paul downstairs who was getting frustrated trying to give directions to the operator to deliver the pizzas. Larry‘s room was just up the hallway. I passed by Radziel and Paul’s room that had two twin beds across from one another. I grimaced at the fact that I had to sleep in Larry’s bed instead of Radziel‘s. I had no problem with sleeping in Larry’s bed but I knew it was under Zachariel’s discretion or shall I say “orders that I don’t sleep in the same bed as Radziel. Once I got into room I notice that the room was really tidy and clean. Larry was a neat freak and would get on everyone for their untidiness. I sat my bags down on the bed and took out my phone. It was about six o’clock in the evening. I was getting hungry and wondered how long it would take for the pizzas to get here. I heard faint footsteps from the hallway. I went to the door and did not see anyone. I walked out the room and I felt as if I just bumped into someone. I gasped and jumped back. It scared the hell out of me. I looked up and saw Harat staring back at me with his black eerie eyes. “Um, I’m sorry I did not see you there,” I said. It was the most awkward and terrifying moment of my life. He glared back at me. I started to get goose bumps. “No problem,” he said in a low stern voice and walked slowly down the stairs. I took a deep breath from the jarring encounter. As I walked downstairs I saw Paul sitting on the couch looking blankly at the television. ”Hey, Paul I said cheerfully hopping down the stairs.”Hey Gemma. Dinner maybe late. I tried to explain the directions to the operator for ten minutes. I hope they got the order right,” said Paul. I sat down beside him.” Watching glee on the DVR I see, ”I said.” Yes this is the only time I can watch it in peace, since everyone is out the house,” said Paul grinning. Coomara came from the kitchen and silently walked across the room. She did not make any eye contact with me and Paul but just sat down on one of the chairs. Balthazar came into the room and just sat down on a chair beside her.” Hey do you like pepperoni pizza, ”asked Paul. She just nodded her head. “Hi, I’m Gemma, ”I said. ”Yes, I have heard of you. Nice to meet you, I am Coomara” she said in a soft voice.” I hope you don’t mind that I ordered one meat pizza and two vegetable ones,” said Paul.”Oh, come on Paul. All demons are not meat eaters. Coomara here is not discriminative to any sort of food,” said Balthazar. Coomara smiled.” Well what about Harat he seems as if he would prefer meat to vegetables,” said Paul smiling at a empty chair across the room. “I’m the same. I like all sorts of food he said becoming visible again. “Heh, I guess demons all have certain preferences and abilities,” I said a out loud. Harat grinned showing his fangs and disappeared once there was a knock at the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story