Categories > Original > Horror > The hunt

Stress relief

by Lirazel 0 reviews

Some light sensualism.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-27 - 1336 words - Complete

0Unrated
I got up to get a second helping of alcohol. This was the first time in my life that I just wanted to get drunk for the sake of easing stress. There was a murder hungry monster outside that was throwing a tantrum. “Did you reach Larry,” asked Balthazar. “He wont answer his phone. He does not go into wolf mode until twelve o’clock. “It’s only 8:30 p.m. I wonder where he is? That cearb will probably be looking for him then, ”said Paul. “ Well, call Zachariel and the others. He won’t like to hear that his vehicle was vandalized. I don’t think we need to own any vehicles at this rate,” said Balthazar.
I had chugged down the bottle of beer so fast that my head started to spin Coomara gazed at me. “Are you alright Gemma, asked Balthazar. ”Yeah, I’m fine I think I need to lay down” I said rubbing my temporal lobes. My head hurts really bad,” I said. “Sounds like you are dehydrated,” said Harat. ”Yeah,” I said brushing back my bangs. “Don’t worry. That cearb a**hole cannot come in the house or disturb us unless you invite him in, ”said Paul “Like a vampire,” I said with a smile slurring my words a little. “Yeah,” said Paul nodding. I walked out the kitchen stumbling a little. “ We may have to go out and find where that cearb is before he gets Larry, ”said Balthazar. ”Larry is with a pack. They can easily take him down unless they are pack of omegas,” is what I overheard Paul said going upstairs.
My head was hurting and my mouth was dry. Once I reached Larry’s room I took off my sweatshirt and left on my tank top and sweatpants. I pulled back the comforters, fell over in the bed, and went instantly to sleep. Later I was distubed by a loud thud. I shot up from the bed and saw that Radziel was perched over the headboard looking at me like a stalking bird. “What the hell? You scared me,” I said with a nervous laugh. ”I heard you got plastered earlier,’ said Radziel giving me his infamous sly grin. “Yeah it was for a good reason. That cearb thing came looking for Larry, ”I said. ”He always do whenever he knows werwolves are going to turn,” said Radziel. “So, did you, Zachariel, and the others run into any rebel angels, ”I asked. “Nope. It was a uneventful night yet again,’ said Radziel. “Where’s Larry,” I asked. ”He’s still out. It’s 2:30 a.m he has two more hours to go until he turns back,” said Radziel.”Im worried about him. That cearb sounds determined to kill Larry tonight. He wanted me to invite him in” I said. “Yeah well, he always do. Larry is with a pack. Kieran have a lot to worry about since he decided to vandalize Zachariel’s prize vehicle ”said Radziel.”Yeah, I guess, ”I said rubbing my eyes.Radziel then jumped on the bed making the thud reverberate through the floor.”Stop,”I said.” Why, what did I do,” said Radziel grinning.
“Everyone will think…” I stopped mid sentence looking awkwardly at Radziel.”What, they’ll think we are having sex,”he said with his right eyebrow arched. ”Well, obviously. I know why I’m sleeping in Larry’s room and not yours,"I said with a frown."Why" said Radziel stretching over the bed.Zachariel thinks that it’s immoral for us to sleep in the same bed and believe we may lose control,’ I said.” Is that what you think? Cause I wanted to appease Zachariel? He's not the boss of me. He does not control my actions. If he did I would not be with you,” said Radziel who had anger in his voice sitting up.” Well why am I in Larry’s room then” I said shouting a little.” Because Larry’s is out tonight and he has the cleanest room in the house. I thought you’d feel more comfortable in here than my room,” said Radziel.”Oh, so you made me sleep in Larry’s room because you did not want me to know what a big pig you are,” I said grinning.” Well, yeah kind of" he said. ”Oh, my goodness,” I said laughing tackling Radziel.He wrestled me back and pinned me down. I just looked up at him.” Are you going out later,’ I asked him.”Yeah but not right now, ”he said stroking my cheek. “Good. I don‘t want to sleep alone tonight, ”I said with a smile. “O.k.” said Radziel taking off his shirt. I got a good look at his massive chest that dwarfed my small frame. He then snuggled up beside me. ”I’m glad you are here. You can chase away all the monsters outside and the ones under the bed,” I said giggling.” Yeah, that cearb is no match for me, ”he said in my ear. I turned over to face him and then kissed him. He kissed me back. It was the deepest kiss he ever gave me. I was almost out of breath. He then climbed on top of me and started kissing me some more. We had been going out for over eight months and our relationship has remained chaste. No more than hand holding and light kissing. But this moment has been the most intense intimate encounter we had. My sweatpants started to lower from the friction of the sheets and Radziel’s movement. Radziel began to lightly kiss my neck and took of my tank top. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I lowered my hands down his back and traced my fingers across the “V” shape incision on his back where his wings were located. He kissed my neck some more and ran his hands down my body. My sweatpants had then lowered pass my knees. I began to break into a sweat. I was now just in my bra and underwear. Radziel then began to kiss me past my clavicle and lowered down to my bellybutton. I moaned a little. I was no prude but I began to feel a little guilty. I knew what we were doing was forbidden but I was caught up in the moment. Radziel then sat up to remove his pants and was down to his boxers. He then straddled himself between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I kissed him some more. Something then came over me. I kept repeating to myself that “this is wrong" but I was with someone had deep feelings for. Either way I felt I was in my right. However, as good as the moment was we were in someone else’s room. That was the only conscious I had at that moment.”Radziel,wait,” I said. Radziel sat up.” We cant do this,” I told him stroking his left cheek. ”Why, not” said Radziel with shortness in his breath.” Because we are in Larry’s room,” I giggled a little.”Oh,well yeah. Why does that matter,” he asked.” Well you forgot. Larry is a clean freak. You supes have super senses and he would not appreciate the scent of angel and human stench from copulation on his sheets now would he,” I said trying to keep myself from laughing. ”Good point. There’s too many people in here anyway. Would’nt want them to hear or smell anything,” said Radziel grinning.”Yeah, I said turning away from him. Radziel hovered over my shoulder. “ Well did this at least relieve any stress, ”said Radziel.”Of course. I forgot all about demon spirits, rebel angels, and zombies,” I said giggling. “It made me forget fighting them all,” said Radziel kissing my shoulder. “We should get some rest. We have a long week ahead of us,” I said.’Yep,”said Radziel turning away pulling the covers over us.
Sign up to rate and review this story