Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Love a Lost Girl

Couple's Therapy for Beginners.

by tmbfucks 18 reviews

Fights and kisses.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-29 - Updated: 2012-10-29 - 1191 words - Complete

1Funny
Penina's P.O.V

Bob and Jen just stopped by for a little chat, and they helped with which school I should go to. I’ve got a place at Riverwell High. Bob, Jen, and Pru have left now, and we’re about to have dinner.

‘What do you want P?’ Ray asked opening the fridge.

‘Macaroni and cheese?’ I asked.

‘Sure.’ He said. ‘So, how are you settling in?’ He asked. I shrugged.

‘I don’t know.’ I answered. ‘The truth is, I’m still angry with you. I don’t know how I feel about you. I only really like the others because they didn’t force me to come here.’ I said angrily. ‘I mean, you just waltz in, and you expect me to call you Dad and call Mazy Mum. Well guess what? You don’t just get that. You have to earn that title.’ I said. Ray said nothing. He just walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and sobbed on his shirt.

‘I know how much you must hate me, but you’re my daughter and I love you. I always have and I always will. I wanted you back every second of my life. Mazy just wouldn’t talk to anyone after we put you in the care home. She would just stare out the window and every so often you would see her cry. We never wanted to hurt you. You’re our baby.’ He said, stroking my hair.

‘Why didn’t you ever come to see me?’ I sobbed out.

‘We told you why. Besides, every time we bought you up, Mazy would just run away from the situation. It took so long to bring her back to life.’ He told me. Mazy walked in. She saw us and looked confused.

‘What’s going on?’ She asked.

‘A mushy moment.’ Ray answered. That made me giggle a bit. Mazy joined in on the hug and kissed my forehead. We ate the macaroni and cheese once it was made, and I went straight to bed. I showered, and got dressed. I had a quick breakfast, and then there was a knock at the door.

‘Door!’ Hozzie screamed running towards it. I picked her up.

‘You can’t answer the door. You don’t know who could be at the other side.’ I told her. She started squirming. I felt a gust of wind. I turned towards the door to see that Shayla had opened it. Luckily it was just Jen. She picked her up, and closed the door behind her.

‘Jen!’ Shayla screamed happily.

‘Hi sweetie.’ She said hugging her.

‘Hi Jen.’ I greeted. I put Hozzie down and then hugged her. ‘What are you doing here?’ I asked.

‘Well, I spoke to Frank. I kinda need you to come with me.’ She said. ‘Ray, Mazy, I’m taking Penina out.’ She screamed upstairs.

‘Keep her safe!’ Ray said.

‘No!’ Jen screamed back. She then rushed me outside, closed the door, and drove me to her house. Bob was out visiting the local animal shelter. He loved volunteering there in his spare time. He’s a huge animal supporter. Jen ushered me into the study. There was a chair at one side of the desk, and there were two at the other. One of those two chairs was occupied by Frank. I sat next to him, and Jen sat opposite us after closing the door.

‘How could you tell Jennifer about us?’ Frank asked sounding upset and betrayed.

‘I didn’t. She just figured it out. I asked her for advice on how to make this secret boyfriend I’ve got to feel better, because he seemed sad, and she figured out it was you.’ I said.

‘Oh god.’ Frank said. He banged his head on the desk and just stayed like that.

‘Listen you guys, all couples have problems. You should know that I’m all for this relationship.’ Jen said.

‘No one else will care about the fact that I love her though. They’ll just see me as some creepy paedophile.’ Frank argued, lifting his head up.

‘Fuck them. I love you Frank. I love you more than anything. I’d run away with you if that’s what it takes.’ I said. ‘But it won’t come to that. I promise.’ I said.

‘How would you know? You’ve never been in a relationship before. No one is going to be understanding about this.’ He shouted.

‘Frank, calm down. Maybe not at first, but they’ll get used to it when you want to tell them. Most people were okay with Bob and I going out, but not my older brother. The guy hated my Bob. He’s alright now though because he’s used to it.’ Jen said.

‘I’m sorry I shouted at you.’ Frank sighed. ‘I just want to be with you without all the added risks.’ Frank said. I smiled and hugged him.

‘I love you so much.’ I said.

‘I love you more.’ Frank said, tapping my nose with his finger. I smiled.

‘Okay guys, enough with this lovey-dovey stuff.’ Jen moaned.

‘Oh, you don’t like it?’ Frank asked.

‘I’d prefer watching animals get shot in the head, and you know how much I appreciate Bob’s views.’ Jen answered.

‘Too bad.’ Frank said. Frank leaned over, and kissed my bottom lip. I smiled into the kiss, and it eventually deepened. I hugged his neck and played with his hair. He’s so fucking gorgeous.

‘You know something? I want to ruin the moment.’ She said. She typed something up into her computer while we were still kissing, and a song about the downsides of having babies started playing. She succeeded with her job. We pulled apart making disgusted faces at her. She then turned it off.

‘I’m glad you guys are happy, but seriously, what if Ray or Mazy walked in?’ Jen asked.

‘Well then we’d be dead kissing.’ I answered.

‘No, you’d have to watch your precious boyfriend endure in a slow, and painful death.’ She said.

‘This is really stressful.’ I said.

‘I know honey, but surely you enjoy the perks.’ Frank said. I giggled.

‘Yeah, I do.’ I said. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. We stayed there and watched a movie all together on the couch. Bob joined in at some point. We didn’t even notice that he bought a new cat in with him.

Dun dun dunnn! Bob got a new kitty! Yay! Jen, I hope you've still got power so you can read this. Have a happy hurricane! Tell us all about it! I hurt all over because of yesterday by the way. I feel as though I've been anally raped when I know I wasn't. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review! XD xx

EDIT: I forgot to say that I need another character in the form of someone in the school who has a crush on me! Just Name, nickname, hair and eyes me. Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story