Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

Monster

by FightStriker 1 review

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world from turning into a monster, and eating us alive.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-30 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 567 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm going to be trying a new style of writing right now you guys, it's just a test, let me know what you guys think of it.

xoxoM




Chapter 11

Monster



I ease my body down onto the ice cold stone floor, the cut going across my check screaming in protest to remove the pressure I put on it. I don't care, I watch as a small pool of blood forms around my face. I sigh aloud and shift my body upwards into a comfortable sitting position.

Being here was absolute torture, this bullshit about wanting Gerard and I's money was absolute /bullshit/.

They had chased me down, I was just about to come home and hang out with Gerard and Frankie, but then this black van that I saw made a complete u-turn and veered off the road and onto the sidewalk that I was on. I knew immediately that it was trouble and I dropped my backpack and sprinted through the small forest that I sometimes used as a shortcut to get away from jocks, this time however, I didn't take the normal path that I'd used for so many years, this time all I knew was that I couldn't be caught. So I ran into the forest and found a hollow in the ground underneath a tree, I dove into it and waited with bated breath, praying to whatever God that would listen that they wouldn't find me.

I wanted to my mom.

Please don't let them get me mom, please I beg of you.

I sat there, waiting. Like I am now, just waiting.

They found me, obviously. When they did, they punched me in the face, knocking me out instantly.

When I woke up, I was here. In this room, this dank, dark, cold room. A room that has probably never seen the light of day.

I want my brother. I want Gerard to be here and tell me that everything is going to be okay. I hope that he knows that I lied about being with Bob, because he knows that Bob is out of town. I just hoped he noticed that I had him on speaker phone and that the voice that was speaking to me was not Bob's.

It was our Grandma's.




As I hung up the phone Frank looked up at me and I already knew what he was going to say.

"Yeah I know, Mikey isn't with Bob, 'cause Bob went back home to Chicago for a week. Yeah yeah I know."

"Did it say where he called from?"

I looked down at Mikey's recent call, and it says he called from in town.

"Well he's still in town, so that means he hasn't left like the state or anything. We've still got to find him though."

I watch as the gears work through Frank's head as he figured out a way to find Mikey.

He's so cute when he's deep in thought.

I could practically see the lightbulb flash over his head and he looks up at me with a wide grin on his face.

"Mikey's phone has the FindmyiPhone app on it doesn't it?"

"Yeah wh- ohhhhhh."

I go to the app and my smile grows huge as it finds Mikey's phone.

"Apparently he's in an old apartment complex."


Sorry it's so short, I'm at school and I just felt like giving you guys a chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story