Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

Break

by FightStriker 1 review

Break, away from everybody, break, away from everything, if you can't stand the way this place is take yourself to higher places.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-01 - Updated: 2012-11-02 - 1256 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 12


Break



Why on earth would Mikey be at a place like this?

Frank and I were standing outside the old dilapidated building in the biting October air, holding hands.

"You don't think Mikey's selling drugs do you Gerard?"

"No Frankie, he would never do something like that, if he was in a tight situation he and I have more than enough money to pay that person back. That just can't be the reason." I refuse to believe it.

I take a deep breath, squeezing Frank's hand, and begin to make my way through the doorway, Frank in tow.

"What if there's someone in there with guns Gerard?"

"We'll face that problem if it comes to that, baby."

We enter through the front door and you can immediately tell that someone had been living here. Instead of a dark, broken down stairway, infested with cobwebs and the spiders that make them, it was spotless. The wooden stairs were recently waxed, they had that sheen to them.

I place myself in front of Frank and ease up the stairs with deliberate slowness. Frank follows my lead and keeps a grip on my jacket.

We turn a corner and reach a landing where only one door was slightly ajar, voices emanated from inside the room. I press a finger to my lips and look back at Frank, he nods, recognizing the universal signal for being quiet. I tiptoe to the door and peek through the crack.

In the room, two muscle men sat at a table conversing with one another. I ease closer so that I could hear them better.

"... So what does Granny want us to do with that kid?"

"She hasn't said yet, she was gonna call the brother and tell him to bring the code for the bank account, but she hasn't really made a move yet."

"I hope she does soon, he's really starting to piss me off with all that yelling."

They had to be talking about Mikey.

I try to slowly turn back around and go up to the next floor with Frank but upon turning around, I was met with a punch to the face.


I look up as I hear the metal door open, artificial light floods the room and my vision.

"You've got some friends boy."

Two thumps sound on either sides of me and the door shuts with a mighty slam. I look over to the hunched figure on my right.

"Hey... Hey wake up." My voice sounded dull, lifeless. I swung my feet around and kicked the person.

"Wake up so I can talk to you."

The person groans and mumbles a few incoherent words. That voice sounds familiar.

"Gerard? That you?"

"Ugh... Who wants to know?"

"GERARD!" I scream, I jump on top of him, ignoring the grunts coming from him.

"Mikey?"

"Yes Gerard it's me! You found me, you found me!"

He sits up and I notice that his hands were cuffed behind his back, just like mine.

"Yeah but we got caught."

Wait... That means...

"Frankie!"

Frank groans and shifts his body so that his face is kissing the floor.

"I knew I should have stayed outside in the car." He mumbled into the ground.



We had been sitting there for a few hours I'm sure. I couldn't tell because there was no such thing as light in this room. Except for that one flickering bulb in the center, talk about scary movie scene.

"Gerard do you think they're gonna kill us? People get killed in places like these in the movies." Frank asked nervously.

"I sure hope not. It's really gonna suck." I replied. He was leaning on my shoulder and I bent down to give him a kiss in his chocolate brown tufts. He looked up at me and lent forward giving me a small sweet peck on my lips. They were so soft, and so plump.

"I'll protect you with my life baby."

"Sorry to ruin this lovely moment but I can hear footsteps which means were gonna be having company. Keep your clothes on guys." Mikey interrupted. He does that a lot.

Sure enough, I hear clunky footsteps coming our way, and with each step my head pounds a little louder. Not the headaches, anything but the headaches.

This time, instead of the door slamming open it opens gently and quietly. When my eyes had finally adjusted to the light, there in the middle of the doorway stood a medium built old lady. I would call her cute but she had a scowl gracing her wrinkled features. She was wearing slacks and a blouse. If you removed the scowl she would actually look like a nice lady.

I lean over to Mikey and whisper to him, "Who's the lady?"

"Nice to meet you too sweetheart. I'm your grandmother, Rosalia." She said, her voice sounded firm, un-aged.

I looked at her with the best "bitch-are-you-crazy" I could come up with.

"I don't have a grandmother. They're both dead." I said, trying to be as polite as possible.

"We'll obviously only one is, because I'm still here." She said, gesturing to herself, as if saying the words made them true.

"Yeah and I'm the goddamn Easter bunny. Look, ma'am. My head is pounding right now which means I need to take my medicine. You've injured my brother even further than he was before and now he needs stitches for that gash across his cheekbone. There's no way possible you could be my grandmother because I went to both of their funerals and I don't know a damn Rosalia in my family, and right now I'm pretty pissed off. So if you don't mind letting us go we'll be on our way."

Then the bitch had the nerve to laugh in my face. I hated her already.

"Oh my dear boy. I am for a fact your grandmother and you aren't going anywhere until you hand over all the cash you and your brother Michael here own. Your parents owe me and plus interest, I think your savings will do just nicely."

Insert "bitch-are-you-crazy" face again here.

"That money isn't going anywhere near you. You're going to have to beat me to get that money." I say spitting at the floor, trying to make myself look more menacing and intimidating.

"That can easily be arranged." She said, snapping he fingers, two men appeared from around the corners of the door and grabbed me by either arms, they picked me up and began to take me to the doorway. I wasn't going without a fight.



I watched as Gerard struggled against the two men, spitting and screaming. This couldn't be good for his brain, this was just too much.

"LET HIM GO YOU BASTARDS!! LET HIM GO GODDAMMIT!" I scream. Mikey nudges me with his elbow and just shakes his head at me. My protests cease, and as mine do so does Gerard's.

Rosalia looks at me with a wicked grin.

"We'll be back."

Slam.




The reason this took so long to get out was because I had major writers block and also I'm trying to prepare my drill team for the drill team Nationals in May. (Yeah it's a big deal.). So there's that... Oh and also the views on this story are amazing. I'd never thought that people would like this story so much. To those that review, thank you. It lets me know I'm going in the right direction. I hope all of you enjoyed Halloween. :) see you next chapter



xoxoM
Sign up to rate and review this story