Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

Awake and Alive

by FightStriker 1 review

I'm awake, I'm alive, now I know what I believe inside, now it's my time, I do what I want 'cause this is my life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 1026 words - Complete

1Exciting
Quick note before I start the chapter. The title of the story while make sense soon, I promise. Weird title for a story I know but I looked around the site and knew that it was pretty original. So it stuck. The story isn't nearly over either. We've still got a bunch more chapters to go. Enjoy.

xoxoM


Chapter 13


Awake and Alive


"You know Gerard, it'd be best if you'd just tell the PIN to the bank account and this could all be over."

Punch.

I remained silent.

"And you know you want to tell me."

Kick.

That time, the bastard had kicked me in the mouth. The crimson liquid poured like a river, pretty sure he may have taken out a tooth. I spat a glob on the ground and looked up at my 'grandma'.

"I'm never going to tell you. No matter what type of pain you put me through I refuse to tell you. That money was left for Mikey and I to survive and I'll be damned if I let some bitch old lady take what's mine. I'll die to protect that money." I knew by saying that that I had dug my own grave. But hopefully that kept her from trying to her Frank and Mikey.

"That can be arranged my dear boy."

"I ain't your boy either."

"Pity."

Slam.

The man had taken out a bat while I was talking to Rosalia and had gotten me in my back when I tried to sit up.

My head was pounding and my heart was racing, I'm pretty sure I should be dead by now. I was still hanging on though, for Mikey and for Frank.



"What do you think they're doing to Gerard? You don't think she's killed him yet do you?" I asked Mikey. Gerard seemed to be gone for hours. The whole time I had been panicking. I didn't want my Gerard to be dead, I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd kill myself.

"There's no way that they could. He's the only one that knows the PIN code."

I sat up pacing, ignoring the dull pain in my right ankle. I had to think of something... Anything...

Then it came to me.

"Mikey where's your cell phone?" I whispered. He looked at me with a questioning look but when he realized what I was getting at he caught on.

"In my back pocket, I tell you, those people are idiots. Even though I'm handcuffed I could have still found a way to use my phone, it's an iPhone for Christ's sake, I could have used my nose."
He whispered back.

"But now I'm here. Hopefully it has enough charge to make a call, now turn around."

We stand back to back and I move my hand to Mikey's back pocket, using my fingertips to slip it out. I catch it in my palms.

The door bursts open and I fall to the ground on my but, the phone clenched tightly behind me.

"What're you doing boy?" The big guy asks Mikey because of the fact that he was still standing up, knees bent.

"Just stretching my legs man, I've been sitting down for a while." He replies. I remain silent, hoping the man doesn't see anything suspicious. I'm an open book when it comes to situations like these.

"And what about you small fry?"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that and I'm fine thanks." I reply curtly. The only people allowed to make fun of my height are Gerard and Mikey. Anyone else and all they get is sass. That reminds me of Gerard being the total sass master. He better be giving that bitch all the sass he's got. I giggle aloud, just as the man was about to close the door.

"What's so funny ya midget?" He asks coming up to me. I quickly slip the phone in my back pocket, I almost dropped it but caught it just as he pulled me up by my collar. I made sure that it was firmly placed before letting my hands dangle behind me.

"Oh nothing, just your face." I said, spitting in his face.



I spit on her shoes.

All I did was spit on her goddamn old lady loafers and she wants to fucking choke the shit out of me. They're goddamn loafers for Christ's sake! Buy yourself another damn pair!

"Tell me the PIN code Gerard and this will all be over."

I couldn't breath, she was strong for someone so old.

"How... Ugh... The fuck... Am I suppose... To tell you... When I can't... Breathe... Bitch."

"STOP CALLING ME A BITCH." She shrieked. She threw me to the ground and I slid to the other side of the small room we were in. Identical to the one before but this one actually had windows.

"I AM YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND I DEMAND TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT!" Her voice cracked at the end and all I could do was laugh at her. I'm pretty sure Frank and Mikey would have laughed too.

I sit up and look at her, her face was bright red and I could practically see the steam coming out of her.

"Listen Rosalia. You're not gonna be getting that money anytime soon. If I give up that money, then I'm giving up Mikey's future and that is something that I refuse to do. There is nothing you nor your goons can do to me to make me give up that money."

She just looks at me, she reaches behind her back and out she pulls a gun.

"Turn around."

"What're yo-"

"I SAID TURN AROUND DAMMIT."

Execution Style.

I flip around with my back facing her. Suddenly I feel the cool hole of the barrel of the gun. I was already practically dying of cancer, this would just make it shorter.

"Go ahead. Do it. But if you kill me then you'll never get the PIN. What will you accomplish by killing me, except that you'll have my death on your hands. So go ahead, pull the trigger."

I hear her finger tighten on the trigger.

Bang.
Sign up to rate and review this story