Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The Heroes of Amestris

Chapter 8

by Andrea1991 0 reviews

Mustang gets a little carried away.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Edward Elric,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-11-04 - Updated: 2012-11-05 - 1405 words

0Unrated
The heat from Edward’s hand bled through Mustang’s soaked shirt, tantalizingly licking at his flesh. He noticed that Ed hadn’t removed his hand, and he again felt his personal flames of hell growing in intensity at his back. Remembering Winry once more Mustang fought back against the desire, the heat of it resembling a warning. His hand reached up to remove Ed’s, but once his hand touched the other man’s he couldn’t bring himself to let it go of it. A shiver ran up his spine.

Leaning down, the man began to remove Roy’s shoes and socks. “We need to get you out of these clothes. The last thing you need is to catch pneumonia or something. I definitely wouldn’t be able to do much about that.”

The comment caught his attention. He looked down at the top of Edward’s head. “You keep mentioning things about there not being a doctor nearby. But what about Pinako?”

Edward froze. Keeping his head bowed, he replied slowly. “Granny… She…” Sadly, he raised his head to look him in the eye. “She died. She said she was sick for a long time, but didn’t want to go to a hospital because she would have had to sell the house to afford it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It was her choice.” Continuing on to remove Roy’s socks, Edward made a confession. “But that’s the real reason why Winry’s gone. She wouldn’t say it, but I know it is. She can’t handle the fact that her entire family is gone now.”

The young man rose to his feet and began placing wood in his fireplace. His untied hair hung, the damp locks only partially concealing his face. “I’ve been trying to give her as much time and space as she needs. What I don’t understand is why she won’t come home for me. I really thought that I was her family, too. And here I am uselessly waiting for her to come back.”

Just as he was about to flick the lighter open, Roy held out his hand. “Let me.”

Edward halfheartedly smirked. “You just can’t handle a fire anywhere near you unless you’re in control of it, huh?”

Mustang replied with a small smile. He couldn’t deny that he still enjoyed flame alchemy. And it’s not like he has many occasions calling for him to use it anymore. “Even a decrepit old fool like me can try to do something useful. And I’m sorry about… her.”

“You’re not decrepit. Or old.” He ignored the last comment and tossed him the lighter.

Roy readied his hand, but he noticed that his vision had a slight haze and he felt abnormally chilled. The lighter bounced off the back of his hand and onto the floor. Noticing the clumsiness, Edward strode over to him. Mustang managed to grab the lighter and was ready to flick it open when Ed’s hand clapped over Roy’s and his other hand pressed to the darker man’s forehead.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. You’ve got a fever.”

Without waiting for protest, Ed pulled the lighter out of his hand and quickly lit the fire. Within moments he returned. Frowning in concern, he tugged at Roy’s wet coat. It clung to him, but with some work he managed to remove it. With Mustang’s coat draped over one arm, he hoisted the sick man off the stairs with the other and moved him over to a chair. Edward slid out of his own jacket and set them out to dry next to the hearth. He grabbed a blanket and unfolded it across Roy’s lap.

With his fever becoming more and more apparent he was grateful of the fire, the blanket, and especially Edward’s touch. Edward leaned forward, undoing the buttons of Roy’s shirt. At first Mustang merely sat there, a little dazed from his fever and their proximity. But the brushing of Ed’s knuckles along his torso as he moved farther and farther down aroused him. His chest became more and more exposed to the warmth of the fire, and he looked into Ed’s face.

Mustang didn’t know if it was his fever playing tricks with his eyes, or if he saw what he thought he suspected. Edward’s face was void of emotion, but his eyes… They shone with lust. Roy knew that look, even if he had only seen it on a woman’s face. It was the expression of utter confusion of right and wrong tangling with desire, all covered in a haphazard mask.

All he could think about was tasting and touching the man that had been at the forefront of his mind for so long. The younger man fumbled with the last button on Roy’s shirt, which was inches from his groin. Edward never looked him in the face, but managed to undo the final button and opened the shirt that was drenched in rainwater, mud, and sweat. Gently, he slid his fingers across Mustang’s collarbone, slowly removing the soiled garment.

Edward finally looked him in the eye, and Mustang knew. “I’m sorry I punched y-”

With that one look Mustang snapped. Grabbing him by the arms, he crushed Edward to his chest and passionately kissed him. Edward’s eyes grew wide with shock, his hands flying up between the two of them. At first Roy thought that he was going to push him away. Tangling his fingers into his yellow hair, Mustang refused to let him go. But it seemed that Edward’s hands didn’t know whether they wanted to create distance between their bodies or eliminate it. He shoved at his chest and clung to him at the same time.

Eventually Edward stopped struggling and kneeled there between Roy’s knees, motionless. Worried, Roy finally released him.

Oh no. What have I done?!

“Ed… I…” Standing up, he uneasily turned away from him and took a few steps in retreat.

A low growl rumbled from deep within Edward’s throat. Jerkily grabbing Mustang by the arm, he spun him around and clapped his lips down onto Mustang’s. Taken aback, his mouth opened in shock. Edward forced his tongue into his lover’s mouth and slammed him into a wall, pinning him there.

Out of impulse Roy’s hips bucked forward, pressing himself into the other’s groin. A shot of pleasure fizzled through him. It excited him to feel that Edward was as hard as he was. His fingers reached down to glide teasingly over Edward’s clothed member, but Ed roughly clasped both hands around his wrists and fixed them to the wall. Roy was trapped, and he had no problem with it.

Kisses trickled down Mustang’s neck and chest, mixing deliciously with coarse bites at his skin. A moan escaped his lips, his groin throbbing with anticipation. His heart squeezed uncomfortably, but he ignored it. Edward released his wrists and removed his own shirt. His scars were so beautiful, a perfect mixture of masculinity and sacrifice.

Mustang took this moment of opportunity. Sidestepping, he shoved Ed face first into the wall and pressed his body forcefully against him, trapping him there. Kissing and nibbling at his shoulder, he violently ground his member into Edward’s still-clothed butt. He tangled his fingers into his hair and pulled back hard. Ed let out an eager moan. Reaching around, his fingers teased over Edward’s fly and gripped the zipper.

His heart clenched again, painfully this time. Ed seductively pushed his hips back, pressing even tighter against him. An even stronger bolt of pain stabbed through his chest, causing him to cry out in pain. Roy freed him and stepped away, clutching his chest.

Edward turned around in alarm. “What’s wrong?!”

“It’s not . . . an attack . . .” Mustang managed to say between gasps. “I just . . . over-exerted myself. I’ll be ok.”

With Ed’s help Roy moved over and lied down on the couch. The younger man sat at his side, stroking his hair as Roy pressed his hand to his torso. Soon his breathing calmed and the pain subsided. Just as Mustang was drifting off to sleep he vaguely registered the guilty sadness behind Edward’s eyes.

Sign up to rate and review this story