Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Love a Lost Girl

It's Just so Hypocritical

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

How can they be blamed for feeling love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-05 - 1345 words - Complete

1Funny
Penina's P.O.V

A few minutes later, the police left. Everyone was fuming at Frank, that they didn’t even acknowledge how I felt, except from Jennifer.

‘He can’t be in the band any more. He betrayed us.’ Ray said.

‘Give him a break.’ Jennifer argued.

‘How the hell can you defend what he’s done?’ Bob asked.

‘How the hell can you be such a hypocrite?’ Jennifer asked angrily. Bob sighed in defeat.

‘What do you mean?’ Mikey asked.

‘I was only 17 when Bob and I started dating. Bob was 25. That’s an 8 year difference. That was 5 years ago, and we’re still as happy as ever.’ She answered.

‘Look, I just want my daughter to be safe.’ Mazy said.

‘Yeah, but have you seen Frank? He isn’t exactly a threat to society. Did you ever think that there may be a reason as to why we kept it a secret from you? Because you would’ve acted like this. He’s the best guy I know.’ I said.

‘He was my friend. You’re too young to know what you want.’ Ray said. I punched him in the face. Everyone gasped.

‘Really? Because I wanted to do that, and trust me, it felt amazing.’ I said. I stormed out of the rom, put my shoes on, and was about to leave by the back door. Jennifer saw me though.

‘Where are you going?’ She asked.

‘To see Frank. I know where he is.’ I answered.

‘Okay, but stay safe. I’ll try and get the others to see some sense in this relationship.’ She told me. I smiled and hugged her.

‘Thank you.’ I said before leaving the house. I climbed over the fence, and ran for it. I knew exactly where to meet him. The hotel Keava Garden Suites. I took a bus to get there. I walked to the receptionist. We even thought of fake names. ‘Hi, my friend Ryan Miller checked in a while ago. Which room is he in?’ I asked. The lady tapped the computer.

‘Room 221.’ She answered. ‘Would you like a key?’ She asked.

‘Not right now thanks.’ I said. I ran up to the room. I knocked on the door. He answered with tears in his eyes. I gave him a hug and shut the door with my leg.

‘Oh god. They hate me. I hate me.’ He said between small fits of crying. I sat him down on the bed and lay on it with him.

‘I hate them. I love you. Please don’t cry.’ I said wiping his tear-stained cheeks.

‘They’re gonna get police to put me in jail.’ He said.

‘No they’re not. I told the police the truth. That I love you and that I hate everyone else that thinks it’s wrong.’ I told him. I gave him the most meaningful kiss I could possibly give him. I cried after that too. ‘I don’t ever want to lose you.’ I said.

‘I don’t want to lose you either. You’re perfect.’ He said. He began to try and calm me down.

‘Jennifer said she’s going to try and get the others to see that this is a good thing. Her and Bob are 8 years apart in age. Oh god. I can’t leave you.’ I said.

‘I don’t want you to leave me. I just want to stay like this forever.’ He said. We stripped into just our underwear because we didn’t have any pyjamas, and we slept in the bed cuddling.

I love feeling him breathing. I don’t know what it is about it. I just love it. I love the fact that he’s still protective over me even though his eyes are closed, and he’s not even conscious. I just love every single little thing about him. I love his stubble when he doesn’t shave. I love that teensy gap between his lips and the stubble. I love his chicken pox scar just next to his right eyebrow. I love every one of his tattoos. I love his smile. I love his sense of humour and his crazy love for life. I love every single thing that we have in common, and I love every single thing that we don’t. There isn’t a word in any language that could possibly describe how much I adore this man, but I love him more than anything, and I would die for him in a heartbeat. He woke up the next morning with his arms still around me.

‘Hey baby.’ I greeted giving him a kiss on the cheek.

‘Good morning beautiful.’ He said in his morning voice. He had bed hair and I loved it.

‘You look so cute when you’ve just woken up.’ I told him.

‘You look so cute all the time.’ He said. He began tickling me. I was in hysterics.

‘No! It’s too early.’ I tried to tell him, but I was laughing too much. Instead, I grabbed a pillow, and hit his head with it. He gasped.

‘You hit my head.’ He stated.

‘You tickled me.’ I told him. We burst out laughing and started playfully wrestling each other. ‘You’re going down Iero.’ I said.

‘Oh am I Dayne?’ He asked flipping me over before pining me down to the bed. He began attacking me with kisses making me giggle. I kissed him back, and what usually happens happened. We were in a massive make out session.

‘I love you.’ I moaned.

‘I love you more.’ He said.

‘Wrong.’ I told him. I heard my phone buzz. We both sighed knowing I had to check it out. It was a call from Jennifer. I picked up. ‘Hello?’ I asked.

’Hi Penina. Where are you?’ She asked.

‘We’re safe, I can’t tell you any more than that.’ I said. She giggled.

‘Okay then, as long as you’re okay. Listen, your parents are talking it over. Everyone else has finally made peace with the fact that you guys are together, and that they’re going to suck it up. Gerard feels really bad for getting the secret out though.’ She told us. I put it on loudspeaker.

‘Put him on.’ I said. Jennifer gave the phone to him, and as soon as she did, Gerard was apologising.

’Holy crap you guys. I’m so sorry. I just thought you were a disgusting, sick, paedophile Frank. Oh god.’ He grovelled.

‘Dude, it’s okay. I mean, next time if you didn’t jump to conclusions we’d appreciate it, but everything’s okay now.’ Frank told him.

‘The thing is, Ray and Mazy know you guys had sex. The cops told them. That’s what’s making this decision extra hard for them.’ Gerard said.

‘Well, if we’re banned from seeing each other, we’ll run away together.’ I said. Gerard giggled. We heard Jennifer snatching the phone away from him.

’We’ve got to go now. Keep safe, okay?’ She said.

‘We will.’ I replied. We said goodbye to each other before hanging up.

‘So, things are looking okay.’ Frank said.

‘I guess they are.’ I said before we continued kissing. I just pray they’re okay with it.

Hi guys! I'm really excited because I think I'm getting the sims 3 supernatural today. I've already got a family of the sims. Frank and I are married, and we're the ones who had the twins and Miles. I love Frank. This is a picture of me and a baby about a year ago: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A64_aKiCcAEOJRj.jpg Imagine if I had a baby and it was Frank's baby as well and we had a Franina baby? Guys? I LOVE FRANK SO MUCH!!! I think it's time I go into an asylum because of him. My school's right next to one so it wouldn't be that hard to get into. Haha. I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story