Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Please help me?

Okay now I'm really confused :(

BASICALLY remember that girl (Let's pretend that Grace from Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us is the friend I'm referring to) who posted that status about me?

Well anyway I was up town yesterday and me and my friends (Grace wasn't there) were prank calling people and someone said "Let's prank call Grace." And I said "Oh she's in a bad mood with me." Jess said "Oh I know." And Nikki said "Yeah me too."

So I asked if she'd been bitching about me and they said no and Nikki said she was mad at me because I told Raechel what was wrong but not here... And I told Nikki that the only reason I told Raechel and not her was because I broke down crying in Science and Raechel was the only one in my lesson and I could hardly tell her it was nothing, could I?

And now this morning, first lesson, we had English. We were put into tables of four. Grace was late for lesson and I was sat on a table with Jasmine, James and Kamenveer. She sat on a completely different table from me. There was one point during the lesson where Sam came over to me and asked whether me and Grace had argued and I said no she was just in a mood with me. Other than that, everything was fine.

I then come home to find that during English, Grace uploaded a status saying 'You know what I actually give up, if you are not going to act like a friend why should i even try to be yours :L'.

And now this might not be about me but in last lesson (PAPP for those who care?) we were just fine. We'd be fine all day. And her computer was making a strange noise so I said 'your computer hates you' as a joke and she said 'it was just a facebook status.' So obviously I was like 'what are you on about?' and she realised what I'd actually said and said 'Oh it doesn't matter then. Never mind.'

And I don't even know what the fuck I've done because we were FINE all day? We sat by each othr on the bus home and had a long conversation about car washes!? I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG D:

Also, completely off topic, I'm gonna have a shower and write another chapter of 'What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel.' atomickilljoy - I think I'm gonna include Jennifer in this chapter ;)

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story