Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Small Petunia of the Galaxy

Toy Soldiers

by FightStriker 4 reviews

I follow you like toy soldiers, they don't know you, not like I do, only you and I were meant to be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 2108 words - Complete

0Unrated
Woah... Last chapter was really long... I was not expecting it to be almost 1500 words. I hope you guys enjoyed it cause it took me some time to write it but I was trying to not get killed by sampartypoison... They were foaming at the mouth.. Oh by the way.. Sam... My feelings is hurt at not being on your list (T-T)... Haha no I'm kidding, I'm not that great. Enjoy my loves.

xoxoM

Chapter 15

Toy Soldiers



I woke up back home in my own bed, and next to me, was the most beautiful boy in the world. He may have lost his hair, and may be dying slowly, but he was still the most breath-taking person I have ever laid eyes on.

I remained where I was, lying on his chest and just gazed up at him. How lucky was I to have such a wonderful guy like him? I reached my hand up and gently caressed his face, his skin like a baby's.

He gently stirred and his eyes fluttered open to reveal his electric green eyes. He stretched his arms out and made a small groan of satisfaction, letting his arms gently fall on my back he pulled me closed and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said smiling down at me, his voice still thick with sleep.

"Morning Gerard. Did you sleep well?" I asked him, sitting up I rested my chin on my folded hands. He leaned forward and gave me a long kiss.

"Of course I slept well sweetheart, you made sure I didn't have any nightmares just by you lying next to me." He said, my heart fluttered at his sweet words.

"Oh Gerard." I blushed, giving him a peck on the nose. He giggled and pulled me even closer, I could feel his breath at the top of my head. I had had enough energy to get in the shower last night and wash my hair, thank god.

"Well I've got a nice day planned for us today, so if you don't mind, I probably should take a shower. I smell like hospital." I had him discharged out of the hospital under the promise that I made sure he'd take it easy. His brain wouldn't be able to handle anything more complicated than his basic motor skills. That meant, no school, no stressing, no overly complicated thinking. He was left with nothing.

It was up to me to make his life more worthwhile. The doctors said that people that lose the ability to do so many complicated things become depressed and a vast majority of them commit suicide because they find nothing else to live for.

Well, I'm going to give Gerard something to live for, even if it's the last thing I do.

He looked at me with a concerned look on his face as I was deep in thought.

"You okay baby?" He asked, moving his artistic fingers down my spine gently.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just thinking is all. Now go get in the shower smelly."

He feigned a look of hurt.

"No need for name calling sweetheart. I just smell like sterilization."

"Sterilization is not the usual smell you have."

"Fair enough."

I rolled off the top of him and he made a groan as he struggled to get up. He stood up, his ivory back being exposed to me, and no he wasn't naked. We hadn't gotten to that yet.

I'm going to assume that Gerard wears briefs because with pants that tight, the only other option he would have is to go commando.

His grey briefs hugged his butt, as well as, ahem, other areas. He rifled through his overnight bag until he found his shampoo and conditioner. He walked towards the door, but before he left he looked over his shoulder at me and gave me one his breath taking crooked smiles. I beamed at him and he chuckled and left out of my room, closing the door softly behind him.

I say up in bed and looked around my semi-clean room. Gerard's things were sprinkled around it. A shoe here, a pair of pants there. He had been at my house for the past week as both of my parents were on a business trip. They liked Gerard, they knew he wouldn't take advantage of me like he did. He was like another son to them... Who just happened to be dating their actual son. Which would imply incest, terrific thought Frank.

I got up and made up my bed, searching the covers for Gerard and I's phones. I found them and set them on the dresser, putting Gerard's phone on charge.

I walked over to my closet, searching for something presentable to wear today. I decided on some ripped blue jeans and a sweater that Gerard got me for Christmas one year. It was so warm and comfy, I slipped it on, relishing the warmth it brought. I put on the ripped jeans, skinny of course. I was then faced with a problem.

I couldn't find my pink belt.

I saw Gerard's belt, the one with the bat on it, but my beloved studded pink belt could not be found. Plus I couldn't wear Gerard's belt, my hips were a lot smaller than his, and his belt didn't have a lot of holes on it, he had to wear the belt on the very last hole because if he didn't it would fall off him.

I dropped to the floor and crawled all about my room, on a mission to find my belt.

While I was searching I looked up to see Gerard, dripping wet in nothing but a towel. He had a towel in his hand which he threw on his head to towel dry his short hair.

"Looking for something?"

I popped up from the ground.

"Yes, yes I am! I can't find my pink belt! You know the one with the studs?" I said quickly, searching my desk by the window.

"You mean that one that's sticking out from under your bed?" He said walking over to his bag, still drying his hair.

I whipped around and low and behold there it was, the buckle poking out from underneath my covers, taunting me. I picked it up and fitted it through the loops. Standing triumphantly in my ensemble.

While I wasn't paying attention Gerard had put on batman briefs.

"Very nice choice of undergarments Gerard." I say laughing.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I like them too." He said giving me a smile, he grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and put them on. He turned around and his eyes scanned the floor, looking for his belt too no doubt. He found it and looped it through, the buckle making a click. He turned his torso to me and all I could do was stare at his tones ivory abs. He didn't even do any sports, it was a mystery how Gerard had visible abs. He opened up his arms, inviting me into a hug. I walked into his arms and they wrapped around me, in Gerard's arms, no one could hurt me, we were invincible.

"I think I'll borrow one of your sweaters today, it is quite chilly outside."

"Be my guest, lord knows I've got like a million of them thanks to you."

"Hey! I don't want my little petunia getting sick during the unbearable cold months. You're so small the wind could pick you up and carry you away."

He gave me a squeeze and then looked through my closet to find a sweater. Once he found one he turned around to look at me.

"Ready to go to wherever it is you're taking me?" He asked innocently. I gave him a huge nod and grabbed both of our phones and my car keys off of my bedside table. I threw his phone at him and he caught it.

"Baby where are your shoes?" He asked me as I made my way down the steps.

"By the door."

I threw on my cream colored converse and waited for Gerard to buckle up his knee high boots.

"Remind me why you talked me into buying you those things again?" I asked on our way out the door. I used my phone to lock the house doors and to unlock my car doors and start my car. The only reason I had keys was because the car wouldn't start without the keys near it. Also because I never knew when I would lose my phone so I always kept keys just in case.

"Because you love me and I begged you for a month." He said getting into the passengers side. I slid into my car, buckling my seatbelt I looked up at the car ceiling, remembering all the begging and pleading he had done just for that pair of boots. It was almost as bad as the time he begged me for that paint set, I shivered, now /that/... That was terrible.

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Next time you want something, just ask, please don't kill me okay?" I asked pulling out if the driveway, driving out of the neighborhood.

He chuckled, "Of course sweetheart." He reached towards the radio and grabbed the connector that plugged your phone up to the audio system. He scrolled through his phone until he finally settled on something, Black Flag started blasting through my speakers, and Gerard was head banging next to me. I looked out of the corner of my eye and laughed at him.

We finally reached our destination and I parallel parked. I turned the car off and we got out. I started to pull some quarters out of my front pocket but Gerard stopped me. Popping some that he had into the parking meter.

"Thanks Gerard." I said, he beamed at me.

"Anytime sweetheart." He held out his hand I happily took hold of it. We walked down the sidewalk and Gerard started to steer me towards a Starbucks. That stuff was like his crack. He ordered plain black coffee for himself and a cappuccino for me. He knew me so well. We walked out, sipping our hot drinks with content, still holding hands.

It was my turn to steer us into a store and I made sure Gerard didn't see the sign. He looked at me questioningly.

"Frankie, what is this place?"

I didn't answer him, I just dragged him inside. We stopped in the entrance and I let him look around. His eyes lit up like a child's at Christmas.

We were in a comic book store.

"Get whatever you want. I'm buying."



Gerard sure did want a lot of comics.

We were on our way for his bi-weekly visit to the hospital. He pleaded for me not to take him, but I was responsible for his visits because if he didn't take himself then no one would.

Mikey was too young to legally drive still so it was up to me. Bob had finally come back home and Mikey decided that he actually would be staying over his for a while. Just to chill, since Gerard was staying with me for a bit.

We walked in and the nurse at the desk smiled, remembering our faces.

"Good morning Gerard, Frank. Here for your checkup Gerard?" She asked, typing some info into the computer in front of her.

"Yes Mrs.Miranda, although I'm not here of my own will cough cough!" He said, yelling it my ear. All I could do was roll my eyes at his childish-ness. Mrs.Miranda laughed and handed me the clipboard to sign Gerard in. He stood there with his hands crossed in front of his chest, his lips popped out. Poor baby, he was pouting.

"You can just take him to the CAT scan room Frank."

"Thank you, come on Gerard, the faster you get this done the better."



I gave Gerard back his sweater and belt. As he was putting them on we looked towards the monitors that his doctor and nurse were looking at, she seemed to have a grim look on her face.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked buckling up his belt.

She looked up at Gerard as if she didn't want to give him the news he was about to receive.

"It seems that your tumor is back Gerard, and it looks like it's here to stay."





Sorry if you were enjoying the fluff and then I just bring a bombshell down on you like that. Hope you enjoyed, this is another long one, I'm getting good at this.
Sign up to rate and review this story