Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Goes My Hero

[A/N] - Just thought I'd let you guys know that most of my stories are starting to end now. Like for example, Honey This Mirror blah blah only has one chapter left and Ashes will only have a few now. I don't know about Orphan Two, that one's really long :L Anyway, hope you liked this fic and liked the ending :)

“Guys, I’m really worried about Alex.” Daniel said, when everyone was back from their dates “He hasn’t left his room all day. We don’t know what’s wrong with him.”

“He won’t let anyone in.” Sam said “And we think that he’s crying from what we can hear outside.”

“I’ll go and see if he’s okay.” Mia told them, heading up the stairs.

“He won’t let anyone in!” Sam repeated but Mia ignored her and tapped three times on Alex’s door.

“Alex, it’s Mia. Please let me in.” She said softly.

There was silence and then finally the door opened a little. Mia pushed the door open a little further and squeezed in “What’s wrong?” She asked, sitting down at the end of his bed.

He was sat up on the bed, hugging his knees. His cheeks were tear-stained and he couldn’t look at Mia “I can’t tell you.” He whispered.

“Why not?” Mia asked “We tell each other everything, we always have.”

“Well this is one thing that I can’t tell you.” Alex replied “I don’t want… I don’t want you to hate me.”

“I would never hate you!” Mia cried “So please just tell me what’s wrong!”

“You really wanna know?” Alex yelled “Every time I look at you, my heart starts beating faster. Every conversation we have. Every time you brush past me. Every time you laugh at one of my jokes. All of that is really important to me. And you wanna know why? It’s because I’m in love with you. And it was okay when you were still single and I was still single even though I was too scared to tell you because I always thought I had a chance. But now I know how stupid I was to think that! A girl like you would never like a guy like me! What the hell was I thinking?” He burst into fresh tears and hid his face in his knees.

“Is this because Mikey asked me out?” Mia asked gently. Alex nodded, not lifting up his head “Look Alex, you’re a great guy and you’re gonna make some girl very happy one day. And I love you so much… But I’m not in love with you. I’m really sorry.” She shuffled forwards and hugged him.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you.” Alex sniffed, hugging her back and leaning his head on her shoulder.

“That’s okay.” Mia smiled “I promise that things will get better. And that you’ll find a girl who’s way better than I am.”

“That’s gonna be hard.” Alex laughed and Mia giggled at him.





“Last night of the tour before we have to go back home to our tiny apartment back in England.” Daniel sighed “I don’t wanna go back.”

“I have a confession to make.” Raven said “I’m not coming back to the apartment. Or back to England actually. Ray’s asked me to move in with him in New Jersey so I’m going back there with him.”

“You’re moving just like that?” Sam gasped “What about all your stuff?”

“I’ll get new stuff. All my old stuff is kinda gross now, especially my clothes. I only brought my decent stuff with me and all the things I actually wanted to I’m all good.” Raven sighed “I’m gonna miss you guys so much though!”

“We’re gonna miss you too!” Everyone cried and got up to hug her. They had a massive group hug and before they knew it, they were all giggling.

“I have something to say too.” Penina said “Frank hasn’t asked me to move in with him. He’s asked me something way more awesome. He’s asked me to marry him… And I said yes.”

“Really?” Raven cried “He took forever to kiss you but didn’t waste any time asking you to marry him!”

“I know.” Penina squealed with excitement.

Things had been going really well for everyone. Raven and Ray were happy together, same as Penina and Frank and Maria and Mikey. Alex still had a crush on Maria but he was starting to get over it and didn’t mind seeing Maria and Mikey kiss. Daniel didn’t really care about getting into a relationship and was just focusing on the music. Gerard was still being really nice to everyone and he much preferred it that way. When everyone around him was happy, it made him much happier.

Sam was starting to admit to herself that she did kind of have feelings for Gerard. But she knew it would be crazy to do anything about it. Why would a rockstar like Gerard Way ever have feelings for her anyway?

“Waiting For Tomorrow, you’re on in ten minutes. You might wanna come and start getting ready.” Jennifer said, smiling at them. Things had worked out for her as well. Bob had asked her out on a date and she’d agreed. Everyone was really happy for them.

They all left and made their way to the stage when someone grabbed Sam’s arm “Sam…” It was Gerard “I couldn’t wait until after the show to say this. And I was worried I might never see you again after this.”

“What are you talking about?” Sam asked.

“Sam… I love you.” Gerard told her and her eyes widened “I always have loved you.”

“A-Are you serious?”

That was when Gerard kissed her. When he pulled away he asked “What do you think?”

Sam grinned at him “I’ve always loved you too.”

Gerard smiled back at her “Now go and have a great show.” He kissed her cheek and Sam ran off.


[A/N] - Ahh a happy ending :)
Sign up to rate and review this story