Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Goes My Hero

“So will you go on a second date with me?” Frank asked nervously after Penina had stared at him for about two minutes. Penina nodded dumbly “Great.” Frank grinned “Well we have a show later so I’m guessing we’d better go now. You go and get ready and I’ll go and get ready, okay?” Penina nodded dumbly again. Frank laughed and kissed her cheek before going off to get ready.

“Frank, we need to pick two songs to cut from the set list.” Gerard told Frank as he hopped onto the bus.

“Cut any two, I don’t have time for that right now!” Frank replied, running up the stairs to get changed.

“Aww he’s going on a second date with Penina.” Raven grinned.

“We should go out too. Right now.” Ray said.

“Are you asking me out on a date?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Well ask me out properly then.” Raven smiled at him sweetly.

“Raven! I love you more than life itself! Please come out with me? It would mean the world to me!”

Raven laughed “Of course I will.”

“Let’s go then.” He took her hand and they both left the bus.

“It’s really sweet that they’ve both got girlfriends now.” Mikey smiled then frowned “Umm Gerard? Can I tell you something please? But please don’t tell anybody.”

“Of course I won’t.”

“It’s just well… I really like Mia. But I’ve seen the way that Alex looks at her. So I know that he likes her as well. And I don’t know what to do. Whether to tell her because well I like her or let Alex know first and see what he thinks.”

“How do you even know that Alex likes her like that? I didn’t notice anything.”

“Well that’s because you don’t pay that much attention to stuff like that.” Mikey said “But I do and I’ve seen the looks he sends her. He really likes her. I don’t wanna crush his feelings by dating her.”

“But it’d crush your feelings if he ended up dating her.” Gerard shrugged his shoulders “Maybe you should just talk to Alex to start off with. But if he says not to tell Mia then I think you should just tell her anyway.”

“But then what was the point in talking to him in the first place?”

“Oh I don’t know, I’m so bad at giving advice!” Gerard cried “Just go and tell Mia how you feel then, okay? And I wouldn’t care what Alex thought if I were you.”

“Alright, I’ll go.” He stood up but was shoved to the ground by Frank.

“Outta the way!” Frank yelled “I have a second date with a beautiful girl!” He sprinted off the bus.

“He is so hyper.” Mikey said, getting up and rolling his eyes “I’d better go and talk to Mia then.” He got off the bus and walked over to Waiting For Tomorrow’s bus. He passed Frank and Penina who were kissing. Mikey pulled a face then imagined kissing Mia like that. He went bright red.

Mia was sat on the sofa with Alex one side and Sam the other “Hey Mia.” Mikey smiled at her “Can I talk to you please?”

He saw the look on Alex’s face when he said that but no one else seemed to. Mia nodded and they got off the bus again. Frank and Penina were gone now “I just wanted to tell you that…” Mikey took a deep breath “I really like you Mia. Like, I like you a lot. Do you think that maybe you could go on a date with me?”

Alex looked down from the window. He was eavesdropping on their conversation because Sam had got bored of the movie they were watching and went upstairs. His eyes widened when Mikey asked on her a date and he hoped and prayed inside his head that she’d say no.

Mia looked at Mikey and smiled “Of course I will.”

Alex felt like his whole world was falling apart as he stood up and stormed into his bedroom. He threw himself down onto his bed and started sobbing.
Sign up to rate and review this story